It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl, 13, Surrendered to Police After Shooting Elderly Couple Who Suspected Her of Shoplifting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Wow... Over hair extensions. . .at a Korean owned store???

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: Annee

It was a different world when I was 13

Me too.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

Some poor, unfortunate 13 year-olds don't even have guns to burgle with. So sad

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIANshe is far to young to be dealing with what wars are(evil killing) and no I do not wish to promote violence... she was clearly going to far...I would of just flipped the folks off and run away.
I would feel pretty gross hurting people with violence and she should feel bad.
Thanks for replying to my post.😊
From TV I habpve learned that women get raped in jail/prison by guards and I don't wish this on her... thus therapy instead.

edit on 21-7-2016 by peppycat because: pray for her

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Indeed, sad.

I mean, my jaw hit the floor reading those comments.
edit on 21-7-2016 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: Orionx2I didn't blame her for being mad... she might have wanted to steal...I've felt like stealing before... so what are you so angry about... she might be poor like me and the folks may have thought they were doing a good thing for the store, playing security..?
How do we know what everyone in the scenario was thinking... we don't unless we are psychic?
I suggested she receive therapy... and your argument is what?
The truth will set the three souls free and we just don't care for lies being told when what we need is forgiveness between the alleged shoplifter and the two suspicious elderly folks.
So, have a great day.
It is possible she was simply admiring some products.

Did you ask why I am angry? I am not angry about anything. Lol. In fact I find it extremely humorous anyone could try to spin this in a way that the 13yo was the victim and the store owners were the assailants...

So you are saying "stealing is fine if you are poor", getting caught "oh well, do what you gotta do", shooting and critically injuring the people you stole from "No big deal, a little counseling will fix it al up".

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: Orionx2I didn't blame her for being mad... she might have wanted to steal...I've felt like stealing before... so what are you so angry about... she might be poor like me and the folks may have thought they were doing a good thing for the store, playing security..?
How do we know what everyone in the scenario was thinking... we don't unless we are psychic?
I suggested she receive therapy... and your argument is what?
The truth will set the three souls free and we just don't care for lies being told when what we need is forgiveness between the alleged shoplifter and the two suspicious elderly folks.
So, have a great day.
It is possible she was simply admiring some products.

Oh right..poor means its okay to steal..

How about this..make an adult choice like shooting 2 innocent people then deal with adult consequences. She was adult enough to know she did something wrong and ran away..

Generaration Snowflake..Shoot people and get some hugs!
edit on 21-7-2016 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Me: Was she THAT desperate to get hair extensions?
Devil's Advocate: Was she being threatened or protecting someone else she cares about by stealing?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaxsmash

Can't have people disrespectin' yo sheet. It's on the same par as honor killings.. Totally baseless and exaggerated need to satisfy some pretended sense of honor.

Yeah, that's a teenager for ya.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

One of the most bizarre instances of victim blaming I've ever seen on here, including the usual crap in PC forum every time somebody is killed. Counseling for going home and getting a gun to go back to a store to try and kill people?

That's an absolute head scratcher.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
therapy......therapy?!? please

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Evidently . . .

no one

taught her a shred about DELAYED GRATIFICATION

and

NO ONE taught her about

cause, effect, behavior, consequences.

She might have thought about prison rape before shooting the couple.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIANI just wrote a post about victim blaming and it got dissapeard..it was an excellent post and in'm not discussing this any more.
I will continue to pray for the three souls involved and that's all I am saying...
Thanks, have a pleasant Thursday evening.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

just wrote a post about victim blaming and it got dissapeard..it was an excellent post

It wasn't. You're an idiot. Sorry mods, I know I'm breaking the rules but this poster is an idiot.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: torok67

I never said therapy. Unless it is like end of life, hospice therapy.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
If she would have shot them walked down the yellow line of the street, then tried to kill an officer and the officer killed her. BLM would have had a protest

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

There have been multiple incidents in Memphis of people killing merchants for boxes of (fake?) hair.

It is the blm lifestyle.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
If she would have shot them walked down the yellow line of the street, then tried to kill an officer and the officer killed her. BLM would have had a protest

^This

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Please Check your PMs--upper right corner envelope icon

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join