It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Hillary for Prison’ T-shirt is best-seller in Cleveland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Lots of items for sale at the Republican Conventions.

The hottest seller seems to be the T-shirts that say "Hillary for Prison" !!

Great theme because Hillary is still under some investigations.

Many Hillary lies have been exposed recently from government reports.

She will have a difficult time deflecting away I think.

The biggest "Prison" is the corner she has painted herself into.

The biggest "Jury" (Voters) is deliberating and will issue a verdict Nov 8th.

‘Hillary for Prison’ T-shirt is best-seller in Cleveland

Republicans in Cleveland may be divided, but convention-goers can seemingly agree on one thing: locking up Hillary Clinton.

The most reliable rallying cry for the first two days of the Republican National Convention has been demands from speakers that the Democratic front-runner be thrown behind bars.

Chants of “lock her up” have been loud and numerous, with many of them spurred on by speakers behind the convention podium.

But the frequency and frenzy for imprisoning Clinton has some Republicans squirming over the idea that politicians should insist their ideological opponents be thrown behind bars.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The day that criminal murderer is finally brought to justice will be a great day for America and the world.

I wonder if i can get one of these shirts sent to me in the UK...
edit on -050001pm7kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
She didn't break the law, she is the law!

No seriously though this bad nightmare where the whole Clinton foundation isn't behind bars yet is getting old

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Republican may be divided?

I guess that reporter didn't follow things yesterday.

Trump was aware of what Rat boy intended to do, and he left him do it. During the speech, he was booed. Some political commentators likened his speech to committing political suicide.

Where is the division?

Everyone was calling for the dissolution of the Republican Party last night and it appears that Trump is pulling them together.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
For those that couldn't make it to Cleveland ?

Fear not.

hillaryforprison.net...

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
The day that criminal murderer is finally brought to justice will be a great day for America and the world.

I wonder if i can get one of these shirts sent to me in the UK...

I was thinking the same thing but to denmark

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You won't see the Republican establishment supporting Hillary for Prison because they would be the next to go...they are all crooks in their own right. Hillary is just better at it.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I regularly see the Hillary for Prison bumper stickers around these parts.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I prefer the old:

Hillary for P(rison)resident 2016

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

You won't see the Republican establishment supporting Hillary for Prison because they would be the next to go...they are all crooks in their own right. Hillary is just better at it.

Hey, look at that. You summed up the whole ball of wax in about two sentences!

If only everyone could see this.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
She didn't break the law, she is the law!

No seriously though this bad nightmare where the whole Clinton foundation isn't behind bars yet is getting old

The Clinton Foundation is literally in everything it's too big to fail. If it does it's said that it will bring down the whole government. Pretty screwed up.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Hillary is in a bad state.. if she loses... all those countries that donated to the Clinton Foundation will feel ripped off.. they paid all that money for political favors and she failed to get elected
edit on 22/7/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

What?!? Republicans bought a lot of anti-Hillary shirts? Wow! Who would have predicted THAT? Thanks for the scoop, OP.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   
October 6, 2023

Because Donald Trump did not "Lock Her Up" after winning the Presidency (showed compassion), Hillary keeps surfacing periodically to show how angry she is at the man who defeated her, and his 70+ million supporters...

In multiple reference points throughout the annals of history, you will find numerous quotes and citations from various governmental and civic leaders as they began to devalue/dehumanize specific segments of people – prior to the phase of purging, the final solution.

It is a very specific type of dangerous psychology, a sociopath condition, that cannot allow people to exist who do not conform to the mindset or worldview of the speaker. It is not a type of messaging to be tossed into the bucket of “she really didn’t mean that.” Yes, actually yes, she did. She means every word of it.
Full statements and video are here: theconservativetreehouse.com...-251 668

It's too bad she can't find internal peace and do volunteer work, or something.

top topics

join