It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Important - Why You Need to be Worried about Islam - from Bill Warner

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
*Preamble* Firstly before anyone takes this as a Hate Topic give some of your time to the messenger here in Bill Warner, what he has to say cannot be argued with and its all total fact. It has really disturbed me that nobody of his "learned ilk" has come forward and warned about what is taking place. The Main Stream press is totally ignoring this topic and even demonizing anyone who speaks out, Sonia Kruger who is a tv personality here in Australia spoke up about this issue and got summarily targeted and shouted off air ( www.news.com.au... )

Kruger said she wanted a ban on Muslim immigration because she wants to “feel safe”. It is therefore ironic that many people no longer feel safe expressing what is rapidly becoming a commonly held view — for fear of being abused, branded a bigot, or even threatened with violence. “Personally I think Andrew Bolt has a point here that there is a correlation between the number of people who are Muslim in a country and the number of terrorist attacks,” Kruger said on Monday. “Japan has a population of 174 million, it has 100,000 people in that country who are Muslim. We never hear of terrorist attacks in Japan.

I inadvertently linked off to a youtube clip with a guy called Bill Warner, this guy is "The" expert on Islam and he paints a very blunt future with it becoming the main religion in the world. He goes through history and dispels myths about the crusades and compares the 8 or so incursions into the Byzantine Empire at the request of its ruler to the pope to intervene. The Islamic religion has found its way into the west via Spain and is moving through France and it may not be my lifetime but it will subjugate the West with its one feature no other religions have....Jihad.

Give this guy some of your time as you won't be disappointed with what he has to say and take it as a forewarning of what Islam has in mind for us in the West and its not very pretty to say the least. The below clip is a good starting point and pass this on to anyone who will listen because we are about to be "Jihad'd" until we submit to its persuasive ways. I have no doubt what so ever that we are at the beginning stages of the "Islamification" of Australia and I want as many people who will listen to listen.

www.youtube.com...

Search Youtube for his many other clips and please give this some thought.

This is not Hate Speech and to shout it down as such is a Violation of my freedom of rights to speak freely.

WE ARE BEING TARGETED BY ISLAM FOR CONVERSION AND THEY WILL JIHAD US UNTIL WE SUBMIT.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

It's the fundies who are the problem. Just don't accept any type of Theocracy.
Why let them win? Being afraid is what they want I suggest growing a pair.

edit on 21-7-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Pretty sure the United States will fend off the aggressive subsection of Islam just fine, guess the rest of the country's should have kept a few guns around.

Additionally, the only people I know of that are as (if not more) idiologicly stubborn then radical Islamists, are southern Christians.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Well, I would agree that Moslems will continue to leave the ME if they remain under constant attack.

To date, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Syria have been leveled. The Depleted Uranium bombs have made the soil, water and air unusable.

But this premise that somehow they will subjugate the West is not very believable.

Its completely ridiculous to be honest, bordering on delusional paranoia.

As it stands now, France has the highest Moslem population with about 7%. Every other European nation has around 5% or less.

5% cannot possibly enslave 95% unless they control the government, the military, the banks etc.

IMHO, the answer is simple.

If we want them to stay in the ME, we have to STOP OBLITERATING THEIR COUNTRIES.

SMH.

edit on 21-7-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

It has really disturbed me that nobody of his "learned ilk" has come forward and warned about what is taking place."
-OP
It's because they are in the wrong here. Blaming the whole of Islam is tantamount to inducing fear in the masses. Exactly what the Elites want.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

The global oligarchy is doing something VERY . . . significant with Islam . . . whether they plan to use it to obliterate other religions and then morph it into a MORE OVERT worship of satan as THE ONE world religion

or

use it to foster culture and religious wars to attempt to destroy both Islam and Christianity--or something else . . .

I don't know.

CERTAINLY Islam is DETERMINED to take over, consume the world--by bloody, brutal force--where population explosion and political tyrannies are too slow etc.

I don't see how ANYONE with even a microbrain could read the founding documents and conclude anything else.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Sooooooooooooooooo . . . how is it that Saudia Arabia and Iran have been under this

"constant attack?"

I don't like our meddling tyrannically anywhere and particularly in the Middle East.

However, your allegations don't match well with objective reality, imho.

Saudia Arabia and Iran both have plenty of room . . . as well as Egypt in some respects . . . to take in all the Muslim refugees. Saudia Arabia and Iran have sufficient money to manage it, as well.

They WANT to force the refugees down the West's throat AS AN INVASION and culture war.

Plain and simple.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Please get back to me when

"Southern Christians"

--begin routine "honor killings"
--routinely rape very underage boys and girls

--behead their sisters, brothers, sons, daughters for some pretend or real offense to their pride
--torture those not believing as they do by slicing off their genitals and stuffing them in their mouths

--teach their young children to blow themselves up for God
--breed as many children as possible with as many wives per man as possible in order to conquer Western countries by population bombing them

--kill people for disrespecting the Bible
--teach their sons that the greatest reward for martyrdom will be 72 Heavenly virgins

--begin murdering thousands of Presbyterians because they don't believe exactly as Southern Baptists or Southern Pentecostals
--begin teaching that Almighty God Yehovah is NOT a God of Love

--begin yearly pilgrimages massing in deadly mob crunches around a meteor rock in Corpus Christi, Texas
--begin stabbing and killing teen and other women dressed to get a good tan on the beaches of the Southern USA

. . .
. . .
. . .

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth

Kruger said she wanted a ban on Muslim immigration because she wants to “feel safe”. It is therefore ironic that many people no longer feel safe expressing what is rapidly becoming a commonly held view — for fear of being abused, branded a bigot, or even threatened with violence. “Personally I think Andrew Bolt has a point here that there is a correlation between the number of people who are Muslim in a country and the number of terrorist attacks,” Kruger said on Monday. “Japan has a population of 174 million, it has 100,000 people in that country who are Muslim. We never hear of terrorist attacks in Japan.

Never?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Though I agree with the point of your post, the percentages aren't right. Here are the rough percentages of Muslims in European countries according to good old wikipedia (HERE).

5–10% Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, & Switzerland
10–20% Georgia, Montenegro, & Russia
20–30% Cyprus
30–40% Macedonia
40–50% Bosnia–Herzegovina
60–80% Albania
90–95% Kosovo
95–100% Turkey & Azerbaijan

Not to mention, most Muslims don't even live in the Middle East, living in places like Bangladesh, Indonesia, India, Ethiopia, and Nigeria.

But I agree with your overall points. The only way Islam would ever take over Europe is if the vast majority of Europeans converted to Islam. And since the vast majority of Europeans still identify as Christians, I highly doubt that will happen (unless their faith in Christianity is so flimsy that they'd have mass conversions). If anything, European Christians just need to focus on maintaining their beliefs and their percentages will be the same.

Also, I think people forget that President Obama's administration alone has bombed or drone struck at least 7 Muslim majority countries (Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, and Somalia). The NATO campaign against Qaddafi not only took out their government and infrastructure, but it also put their beloved paramilitary warlords and Wahhabi "rebel" groups in control of the country. And even less mentioned, those Wahhabi "rebels" (mostly Arabs) targeted and lynched the "black" Libyans who had integrated into the government (you'll understand what this means if you know about the Arab vs "black" racial issues in many Northern African countries).

So why I am I mentioning this? Because thousands of "black" Libyans had to flee into refuge camps to avoid the wrath of those NATO-backed Wahhabi groups when Qaddafi fell. Many of them then tried to escape to NATO countries in Europe to get away from the attacks, only to be vilified in the much publicized refugee "invasion". The same thing happened with my Iraqi Arab friends who came to the US after the US invasion of Iraq and the new waves of refugees coming from Syria because of the Civil War.

So it's a lose-lose situation for many Muslims in those countries. They can stay and live under the Western armed tyrants like in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain, and Turkey; they can fight off the Western armed Wahhabi "rebels" attacking their communities in Syria, Chechnya, and Iraq; or they can try to leave to "safe" countries while being vilified in the process. I'm convinced a lot of people just want the world's Muslim civilians to die off because they sure don't want us to live happy or "normal" lives.
edit on 21-7-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
We are not use to used to the unspeakable evil that Islam brings to Europe.
We have been solveing problems with friendship and love until now... But that only serve as a motivational factor for these cavemen that only wants us dead or on our knees praying to their God.

The ones in control don't experience the everyday problems on their own bodies, they live in safe areas in big mansions, the rest of us are left to fend by ourselves

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
We have been solveing problems with friendship and love until now... But that only serve as a motivational factor for these cavemen that only wants us dead or on our knees praying to their God.

The ones in control don't experience the everyday problems on their own bodies, they live in safe areas in big mansions, the rest of us are left to fend by ourselves

LOL Europe's history is full of bloodshed, not "friendship and love". I'm guessing you never heard of the "100 Year War", the "30 Year War", the "Napoleonic Wars", Alexander the Great and his wars, the IRA, the constant wars during the "Imperialism" and "Colonialism" periods, the Spanish Inquisition, the Northern Crusades, WWI and WWII, the Roman Wars, Charlemagne, Napoleon the 3rd, Operation Gladio and the Cold War's European front, etc.

This is literally the most peaceful time in Europe's history and immigration won't change that. Especially since large portions of those immigrants are being brought in specifically to serve as cheap laborers, which only frees up other portions of European societies to do less menial tasks. Of course this doesn't fit the alarmist narrative so people tend to overlook all of this.
edit on 21-7-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: Spacespider

LOL Europe's history is full of bloodshed, not "friendship and love". I'm guessing you never heard of the "100 Year War", the "30 Year War", the "Napoleonic Wars", Alexander the Great and his wars, the IRA, the constant wars during the "Imperialism" and "Colonialism" periods, the Spanish Inquisition, the Northern Crusades, WWI and WWII, the Roman Wars, Charlemagne, Napoleon the 3rd, Operation Gladio and the Cold War's European front, etc.

This is literally the most peaceful time in Europe's history and immigration won't change that. Especially since large portions of those immigrants are being brought in specifically to serve as cheap laborers, which only frees up other portions of European societies to do less menial tasks. Of course this doesn't fit the alarmist narrative so people tend to overlook all of this.

Your a Muslim right, covering for your muderoues religion and don't want Europe to tighten the grip.. You are confronting the wrong people.

You write a lot without writing anything.. The examples you bring up are very different kind of conflicts with a visible enemy.. This "jihad " is being fought by pathetic brainwashed freaks that we have led into our country's and helped them, our good heart is our flaw.. They have no love for us only death.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

What percentage of the refugees do you think want us dead?.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I remember when the left had "balls" they were against christian religion for reasons of "brainwashing", "control" and submission, now you bring another religion, Islam, and they cry and yell about us being islamophobes and freedom of religion, ahahahahaha, what changed?!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
You might get fundamentalist when you bring in Shia but they would not be the Wahhabi that is the trouble today that you get from Sunni.

The Sunni who are tired of the Wahabbi mess could reform into a new anti sharia sect that could coexist with all other cultures. But the clock is ticking and since the Sunni as a whole have not really taken a side against Wahabbi we will see anti-muslim opinion increase in Europe.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I watched that video yesterday and what surprised me the most was the fact that 'Jihad' stopped for only 12 Decades since it started and that is unbelievable. It started again after 2001 and has been ongoing for the last 15 years. I have to wonder why our Leaders have let the enemy in?

If these guys won't give up this 'Jihad' then we are in for big trouble over the forseeable future..

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

The last time I checked Japan didn't go full retard with their War on Terror, did they? Kruger isn't the brightest, is she? Islamification of Australia with what, chinese muslims on soup-trains? Michel Houellebecq copycat, eh?

Heeeey Kirby!

Funny story though.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
I remember when the left had "balls" they were against christian religion for reasons of "brainwashing", "control" and submission, now you bring another religion, Islam, and they cry and yell about us being islamophobes and freedom of religion, ahahahahaha, what changed?!

Mental illness brought on by rigid adherence to politically correct, social justice dogma. It all really comes down to, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I said stubborn, not radical, 2 very different things.

The stubbornness of the two groups is comparable imo, while the atrocities each side commits are well documented, just vastly different.

Remember neither side is historicy "innocent" in the act of spreading their religion.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join