It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service investigating Trump adviser’s call for Hillary to be 'shot for treason'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
would it make any difference if they said
'' strapped to a chair and needle put into her arm? ''

Lets be honest, Hillary (amongst others) are the very reason the death penalty exists for treason. She uses her power, money and influence to break the countries greatest laws and get away with it.

People were screaming for Assange and Snowden to be put to death for their crimes... they had to flee their countries.

Hillary still enjoys tax payer funded limos, meals, travel.

Once again, this is the media and ATS looking for anything to ridicule Trump for.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

edit on 7/20/16 by Gothmog because: Pull it

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton is a traitor to the American people. Give her the punishment for such. If it involves a firing squad than so be it.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

You are just precious

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

There is no possible way to deny that W Bush was an absolute traitor to America and responsible for destroying not only Iraq but the rest of the middle east as well (and 1000 time more Americans than Hillary).

None of these civil wars and revolutions would have happened if those people hadn't seen us defeat Sadaam.

He's right you know.

Deflecting with more Bush talk. Bush isn't running for office. Damn all those Democrats that voted for the insane war. One of the few times in recent history the left could have done what is right for the good of the country and world, which lined up perfectly with their alleged platform. Instead they worried about re-election and voted to invade Iraq.

That is just so caahh-yute it's still resting just on W's shoulders to you.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Agree it's chilling. And dumb as hell. BUT, I don't think anyone really thinks he was serious. Well, except maybe the Secret Service.

In this climate it would be derelict not to take this very seriously.

People shooting people right and left all over the place.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Not sure why he is being investigated...treason is a offence punishable by firing squad....she is certainly treasonist.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: buster2010

I guess "free speech" isn't applicable here?

Just checking, the next time someone defends "all cops must die".

The article says investigated not charged. It's commonplace for people to be investigated when making wild claims like the one he made.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

Are you silly enough to think that if Trump actually made into office he would be the boss?

Seeing how I'm not a Trump supporter I am not stupid enough to think he will be the boss like his supporters think. Btw the President hasn't been in charge since WW2.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: odinsway
Not sure why he is being investigated...treason is a offence punishable by firing squad....she is certainly treasonist.

Prove it. All the Benghazi investigations that were done by the GOP came up empty. Then they with came up with the email scandal and struck out with that too. I don't know where you are from but it's innocent until proven guilty and she has not been convicted of anything. Should she do time for the things she has done? Of course she should but until they can get something to stick there's nothing anyone can do about it.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Secret Service investigating Trump adviser’s call for Hillary to be 'shot for treason'

The Secret Service told Politico Wednesday it is investigating Trump adviser and New Hampshire delegate Al Baldasaro's call to put Hillary Clinton "in the firing line" and shoot her "for treason." The New Hampshire state representative heavily criticized Clinton on Wednesday, calling her "a piece of garbage." "She is a disgrace for the lies that she told those mothers about their children that got killed over there in Benghazi," Baldasaro said. "She dropped the ball on over 400 emails requesting back-up security. Something's wrong there. "Hillary Clinton should be put in the firing line and shot for treason," he added.

These are the kind of fascists that Trump has working and following him. So how are people to expect that a Trump presidency would be any different? It's time for those to follow Trump to wake up and see him for what he is. If he gets into office get your brown shirt ready and practice your goosestepping.

at the height of WWII, she would have been executed for treason

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

edit on 21-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Here is the difference between the Trump camp, and the CLinton camp.

One speaks about 'murder'.

One actually tries to do it.

Hillary Delegate Arrested For Attempted Murder Ahead Of DNC

Going by the ops 'LOGIC'.

Everyone in the democrat party are 'brownshirts'.
edit on 21-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

So are you suggesting we change the Constitution and the law? Because according to those, Treason is a high crime most certainly punishable by death. I am not calling for that, just pointing out the LAW.

If this happened back in WW2 she would had been killed for treason.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: DBCowboy

When it comes to talking about killing a politician under the care of the Secret Service no one has free speech. In fact, free speech never covered such things.

I wonder, were these Trump advisors saying this in ear shot of the SS? If so, they're dumb as hell! The SS investigates Facebook posts when anyone calls for elected officials to be killed.

Instead, they should have said Clinon should be tried for Treason.

WATTS V UNITED STATES says differently

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

I was the one that twigged on the fake money. So they took my statement...and I'm an inveterate smart-ass at the best of times...when things get really serious--I tend to lose my filter. They never did catch 'em, that I'm aware of.

So, no, not a good thing. But they were totally professional, really young, too.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

If execution through a firing squad is not ok, HRC could also be hanged, gilliotined, gased, poisoned, - or all of them. She has chased any other security clearance offender personnally - still remember Snowden.... So, there really is no need to spare bullets when dealing with her.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

If execution through a firing squad is not ok, HRC could also be hanged, gilliotined, gased, poisoned, - or all of them. She has chased any other security clearance offender personnally - still remember Snowden.... So, there really is no need to spare bullets when dealing with her.

They act as though he was calling out for her assassination. When in fact he was calling out for the corrupt government to snap out of it and do their job legally. We simply cannot afford to have yet another traitor in the White House. Make it illegal for her and other caught crooks to run for any public office. What ever it takes. But for Gods sake don't give her a shot at the White House. With all the gullible douche bags in the world, she could actually win. My blood pressure is going up just thinking about it.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The penalty for treason is hanging. A firing squad is considered too lenient a punishment! Guess who's mother is president of the Muslim sisterhood. Guess who's family is involved with the Muslim brotherhood big time. Guess what organization is behind the overthrow of Egypt, Libya and the war in Syria. Guess who donated tens of millions to the Clinton foundation. There are a lot more dots that connect, so why would anyone see a picture of treason?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I rather think it's time for idiots to stop perpetuating and reacting to non stories pushed by a proven to be bias media.
Just listen to yourself OP. A 'Trump advisor' (actually not even a key advisor) uses a figure of speech and you are jumping on the bandwagon to condemn Trump and his run for Presidency. Pathetic, but not unexpected.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Here is the difference between the Trump camp, and the CLinton camp.

One speaks about 'murder'.

One actually tries to do it.

Hillary Delegate Arrested For Attempted Murder Ahead Of DNC

Going by the ops 'LOGIC'.

Everyone in the democrat party are 'brownshirts'.

Well said - but we know that the truly hateful people who perpetuate propaganda are complete hypocrites.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join