It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidates chosen - Let's get readyyy to Rummbbbllleeee...!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I have reached into the future and brought back a video of the coming battle. In one corner we have an overly confident brute of a woman (Hillary Clinton) who feels invincible due to her own inflated self image. In the other corner an unrepentant and non politically correct thug (Da Trump) who has no shame in how he beats down his women.

Please feel no shame for the utter joy that is felt from the dirty and nasty events coming our way. Get your popcorn ready and the Trump steaks. The main event is about to start...

edit on 20-7-2016 by Apollumi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Apollumiis going for the neck a proper fair move in boxing? Any how, she didn't try any dirty moves.

Couldn't she have blocked those neck attacks? The thing about boxing is that the moves remind me of those boxing robots..straight forward punches no circle moves... thanks never watch this sport...adding an mixed gender aspect is interesting.
I hope trump and Hilary fight fair and stop
Trying for digging up garbage... maybe they will speak truthfully about what they stand for? Wishful thinking.

edit on 20-7-2016 by peppycat because: great really great

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: Apollumiis going for the neck a proper fair move in boxing? Any how, she didn't try any dirty moves.

Well, Chyna lost. Hillary's Chairman Mao dresses will not save her. The slugfest will be ugly and Hillary doesn't know how to fight a "real" fight face to face where people are not slapping one another with white gloves. This isn't going to be like fighting Bill. It's going to be a brawl.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi you mean fighting between Hilary and trump? Doesn't matter Chyna lost... the true fight is within.
It is what you learn that makes a loss a gain.

edit on 20-7-2016 by peppycat because: edit

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: Apollumi you mean fighting between Hilary and trump? Doesn't matter Chyna lost... the true fight is within.
It is what you learn that makes a loss a gain.

Sounds good for little league. Long as she's licking her wounds in retirement someplace thinking "I could've been a contender".

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Apollumishe might consider tai chi... and practice being a lady as she suggested...She speaks well, maybe that male person takes her to brunch and she picks up the tip... or she could go learn to surf... she is not old at all.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Just to be fair... even though the system doesn't currently work for more than the 2 traditional parties.

Hillary Clinton (D)

Donald Trump (R)

Jill Stein (G)

Gary Johnson (L)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Trump is going to bury her with the bones from all the skeletons that have come out of her closet, I wouldn`t be surprised if after the first debate she refuses to do any more debates. she is already on a self imposed exile from talking to the media.
Trump seems to have a short fuse so when she says something to piss him off (whether it`s true or not) he`s going to lose it and blast her with every bit of dirty laundry he has on her. She may even start crying and walk off the stage.

new topics

top topics

join