It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Censors the Right Again: Milo Permanently Banned

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

What you mean to say is that it was a movie with all women and where on of the main characters was black..

In your world view that is not acceptable, so you call it a SJW movie because you think they are trying to change the world.
edit on 19-7-2016 by shredderofsouls because: oops

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo
I have seen people IRL on crack and this is the face they make.

Whats your point?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I joined twitter when it first started, mostly to get some extra points here... I don't even remember my handle

"(something)ATS" I think. Never tweeted anything. Took a look at it and blah, blah was all I saw. Little to no socially redeeming value to it to my mind. Obviously I'm in a distinct minority around these parts.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I follow John Cleese, Richard Hammond, James May, Jeremy Clarkson, NASA and I wish I could have followed Douglas Adams longer...the rest is family.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Man I read some of her tweets last night. The woman is a moron. "Im am a standup comedian".

Milo barely said anything to her. He can't control other users.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: BIGPoJo
I have seen people IRL on crack and this is the face they make.

Whats your point?

My point is that people are defending someone who said that their twitter account was hacked when in fact they were just high on crack tweeting anti-semantic, anti-gay, anti-white, hate speech. The only reason @nero was banned was because @jack is a gay lover of @deray who is a #BLM leader and for the fact that the new Ghostbusters is just a anti-male, anti-white movie.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
But they'll let ISIS use their networks for propaganda.

Source

But god forbid a gay conservative says something off color, or his followers which he has zero control of.
edit on 19 7 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Libertine?

As in

a person, especially a man, who behaves without moral principles or a sense of responsibility, especially in sexual matters.

a person who rejects accepted opinions in matters of religion; a freethinker

I'm guessing you meant "libertarian"? Which wouldn't be true either as Milo strongly supports closing the borders and ending globalism. Plus, he defends organized religion. Libertine doesn't make sense here.

edit on 19-7-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: MysticPearl

Sure, lets not have him be accountable for his own actions, you know harassing Leslie Jones to the point where she quit Twitter all together, and instead blame it on a Twitter conspiracy of censoring conservatives.... He broke the rules, again, and now must suffer consequences. I'm sure you see hateful crap on Twitter all the time, welcome to the internet, and I bet those people got banned to.

Conservatives, stop playing the victim card because it's getting old and frankly no one but other conservatives care.

Are you sure?
It seems to be bothering you. And I know you aren't conservative.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Man I read some of her tweets last night. The woman is a moron. "Im am a standup comedian".

That's Milo's target.

He intentionally picks someone who will emotionally react to his button pushing.

He says, "I just have to pick the right person and they do my job for me".

edit on 19-7-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
But they'll let ISIS used their networks for propaganda.

Source

But god forbid a gay conservative says something off color, or his followers which he has zero control of.

It is ok though because "IF" ISIS breaks the rules they will be banned too... That was said on page 1 I think...seriously, read the thread.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

It won't stop his supporters from linking on twitville all of his live feeds from his YT channel as well as his Facebark posts so in a way, being publicly thrown out of an immensely popular website will have some advantages in regards to even more exposure to his cause.

LOL

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I'm not going to argue with you on that, but I don't think it justifies banning him. They wanted to make an example out of him even though he didn't do anything. I'd be mad if they banned her too. There were some vile things said, but not by Milo.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

That's Milo's target.

He intentionally picks someone who will emotionally react to his button pushing.

He says, "I just have to pick the right person and they do my job for me".

Just going to leave this here...

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

link   

a reply to: Annee

I'm not going to argue with you on that, but I don't think it justifies banning him. They wanted to make an example out of him even though he didn't do anything. I'd be mad if they banned her too. There were some vile things said, but not by Milo.

Its what Milo said in an interview video.

He said he intentionally goes after those who will emotionally respond to his "button pushing".

Which sounds like exactly what happened.

link   

Might want to edit out that pic, mods will get you for circumventing censors.

It is a pretty telling picture though.
edit on 1920160720161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Edit out that pic, mods will get you for circumventing censors.

I would rather fall on truth's sword.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Proud of you boo

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

What do you mean by "censors"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>