It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crowds forming outside the RNC 7-19

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
A group of around 15 at the time of this post have started to gather in protest of trump at the DNC.

Link to live scanner: www.broadcastify.com...

edit on 19-7-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

www.nbcnews.com...

edit on 19-7-2016 by JinMI because: Stuff and Thangs

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

RNC or DNC?

And that's probably why Trump wasn't actually there because of security concerns.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Jeez your quick! Fixed!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

NP.

I have been listening to the police scanner all night sounds like they have their eyes on a few known agitator groups by name.

One group is called something anarchist and another has certain tattoos on their arm.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Apparently Alex Jones is down there as well.

www.sun-sentinel.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'm going on 5 hours of listening to the feed, it does sound like people are starting to band together somewhere there. Unicorn Riot is there, but not broadcasting right now. I can't find anyone who currently is, but if anyone else can find a feed, maybe they can swing by the thread & post a link?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Yea I've heard the infowars crew is there, Minuteman, and a some biker crew. Also heard about a guy on a roof about 1.5 hrs ago. Nothing since.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Weird after all the coverage last year by independent streamers, now this year where things have ramped up. All quiet for the most part. Just an eerie quietness throughout most of these events. And even if its something I don't endorse I still find it interesting to watch people passionate about supporting their concerns..

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel

Might just be waiting until Thursday/Friday

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

You might be right. But I have also noticed the lack of streaming on the other protests and such. And as much as people have lost control of their anger and rage lately something just seems off.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: jaynkeel

Might just be waiting until Thursday/Friday

I hope not, but you never know. Heatwave + unrest might equal one hell of a riot somewhere.

Heavy.com has a few links to streamers. The NoThiefsAllowed one seems to be the only one with anything going, looks like 4 streams simulcast.

Edit: No, one's a replay, one's off & on, and the other 2 are 2 tiles of the same feed, it looks like.

edit on 7/19/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I can't access Heavy.com from work. I have the police scanner however. Sometimes I can catch other feeds, but I'm far out of the loop for any activist ones.

If they are slowing down I also wonder why.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
If three is a crowd, then I guess four crowds have formed at the RNC.

Is it news when people gather outside a venue, now, or did my reading comprehension sink to a new low?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
it is the calm before the storm guys....

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
I can't access Heavy.com from work. I have the police scanner however. Sometimes I can catch other feeds, but I'm far out of the loop for any activist ones.

If they are slowing down I also wonder why.

Can you access Youtube?
NoThiefsAllowed stream on YT.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
If three is a crowd, then I guess four crowds have formed at the RNC.

Is it news when people gather outside a venue, now, or did my reading comprehension sink to a new low?

I think it's more likely a lack of interest (and thus streams) because it's not heavy on the BLM-slant. If I heard on the scanner right, the protesters in Cleveland are mostly anarchists & general anti-government groups.
edit on 7/19/2016 by Nyiah because: Man, I'm not good at listening & spelling at the same time.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

edit on 7/19/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I had heard that AJ was reported as dead earlier. Probably as verifiable as his "news" is.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: antiguaEstrella

I didn't link infowars, wasn't his new.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

There were a few request for a topic on it in the other RNC area.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join