It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer Shot Dead In Kansas City

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

KANSAS — A Police Captain has died after being shot in Kansas City, Kansas on Tuesday, KSHB reported, citing sources.

KSHB reported: “According to police, officers responded to a shots fired call. One person was taken into custody. As police pursued two more suspects, more shots were fired, and an officer was hit.”

Didnt see this posted anywhere else here yet but too long of a day to search that deep so...

Not much info so far..just another life lost...
Its possible that it was friendly fire, its more likely that a waste of flesh criminal empowered by the recent BS cause this.
Need more info before saying for sure either way.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

This is getting friggin' ridiculous.

I am sad to say that if cops weren't trigger happy before they sure will be now. Well done, BLM, well done.

T & P to the officer's family.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

KANSAS — A Police Captain has died after being shot in Kansas City, Kansas on Tuesday, KSHB reported, citing sources.

KSHB reported: “According to police, officers responded to a shots fired call. One person was taken into custody. As police pursued two more suspects, more shots were fired, and an officer was hit.”

Didnt see this posted anywhere else here yet but too long of a day to search that deep so...

Its possible that it was friendly fire, its more likely that a waste of flesh criminal empowered by the recent BS cause this.

Sounds like it had nothing to do with the current tensions and situations like dallas.

However, never let a etc etc etc.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Sounds like it had nothing to do with the current tensions and situations like dallas.

However, never let a etc etc etc.

LIke I said in the OP..Not enough info yet to say anything other than another life lost.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

the post directly below you didnt need anymore info before blm was blamed.

this is where assumptions brings us.

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: opethPA

This is getting friggin' ridiculous.

I am sad to say that if cops weren't trigger happy before they sure will be now. Well done, BLM, well done.

T & P to the officer's family.

edit on 19-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
"empowered by the recent BS"

Seemed to imply some connection, albeit small, to being related or a result of the current tensions between the public and the police.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Police responding to a shots fired call, and then engaging in shooting(whether they shot or not) sounds like it has zip to do with any type of BLM/Racial/Vigilante motivation.

But please, don't let that stop anyone.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Seemed to imply some connection, albeit small, to being related or a result of the current tensions between the public and the police.

It's not a stretch to imagine some criminal feeling empowered to act a certain way because of recent events.

Notice though i said "Its possible" and "more likely" neither of which are definitive statements like my closing of "Need more info before saying for sure either way"

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
180 police officers have been killed/injured by gun so far in the US this year.

No wonder they are trigger happy, what a #ty job...

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

It's not a stretch to imagine some criminal feeling empowered to act a certain way because of recent events.

Notice though i said "Its possible" and "more likely" neither of which are definitive statements like my closing of "Need more info before saying for sure either way"

I saw the qualifiers you used, I guess it just depends on perspective.

It wasn't a stretch for you to imagine it's another attack on police due to these "emotional times". It also seems that though there was no information to support it, you jumped to the "possibilities" that it was related.

It's okay to want it, I won't tell anyone.
edit on 19-7-2016 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If it is related to the recent problem or not....

My heart thoughts and prayers go out to his family and brothers in blue...

Regardless of circumstance it is always troubling to me when the men and woman who are putting there lives on the line for us,die in in that very same line of duty..

Respectfully,
~meathead

link   
isnt that where the other killer was from?

same city?

did they call the police or was there another situation happening?

another ambush?

link   
KC is where the BR shooter was from. Wasn't there a standoff at his alleged home with the home owner and a gun and police cordoning off the block on, maybe, Sunday?

ETA: Sorry...he was from Missouri, not Kansas.

a reply to: Mianeye

Source?

edit on 7/19/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
180 police officers have been killed/injured by gun so far in the US this year.

No wonder they are trigger happy, what a #ty job...

You or I are just as likely to die driving to work in the morning. It's up to the artist as to the picture he wants to paint, and the impression he wants to make on the viewer.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

It doesn't change the damage that BLM had done to relations between blacks and law enforcement in this country. I stand by my post and it's veracity.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Here you are.

SOURCE

Individual cases and news sources
edit on 19-7-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

It's up to the artist as to the picture he wants to paint, and the impression he wants to make on the viewer.

That's what he just did, but thanks for pointing that out...very helpful.

link   

what does implying anything on this website always leads to?
sure you put some uncertainty in your post, but we all know where you want this thread to go. otherwise why even mention it.

this is the same tactic MSM uses. its been rampant on here lately.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I saw the qualifiers you used, I guess it just depends on perspective.

It wasn't a stretch for you to imagine it's another attack on police due to these "emotional times". It also seems that thought there was no information to support it, you jumped to the "possibilities" that it was.

It's okay to want it, I won't tell anyone.

I actually dont want anything other than for needless deaths to stop.

If you want to derail the thread with your agenda have at it.

I ended my OP with a clear statement of "More info needed before saying anything for sure either way." Sorry you dont like that wording..

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: odzeandennz

It doesn't change the damage that BLM had done to relations between blacks and law enforcement in this country. I stand by my post and it's veracity.

yup. as you should. this is America.
edit on 19-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join