It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glass in a Sandwich

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Glass in a Cops sandwich puts him in hospital

I hope to god this isn't someone's idea of justice. This is WAY out of control.

This anti cop terrorism has got to end. All because the cops justifiably plugged a child molesting scumbag(Alton Sterling).

Philando Castile is a different story. He was a good man, in my opinion, and got shot by a jumpy cop who should have known better. Still doesn't justify ambushes, attempted murder like what is in the article, and the calls to kill the cops.

That's enough.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Terrible action, hopefully accidental but...really? There needs to be a complete reset regarding LEOs and the public. A complete reset.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

I would agree. So long as these thugs keep targeting cops for murder and injury that reset will not take place.

Why can't people do more of this:

m.huffpost.com...

Instead of violence? You can't fight violence with more violence. You can fight racism with more racism.

A reset indeed.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Now are cops going to have to fear ordering food when still in uniform? This is getting out of control!!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Stop the stupid hate!

What makes a black man who shoots a white cop any better than a white cop who shoots a black man?

Stupid #!

Just stop!!!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Could be an accident. I've had glass in food from a Chinese restaurant before. Looked like windshield glass. does happen from time to time.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
A tweet by Columbus PD at that link says they have no reason to believe it was intentional at this time.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

When you are dealing with anarchist savages there isn't much you can do.

There is a certain segment of the population that glorifies violence and crime as part of its culture. It's hard to battle such an ideology.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Could be an accident. I've had glass in food from a Chinese restaurant before. Looked like windshield glass. does happen from time to time.

Windshield glass in a Chinese Restaurant meal before?

How is that an accident?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It's going to swing back,people will counterattack.
It IS America after all...
I'm going to wait until I have actual opponents to fight when martial law is attempted.
I don't do civil rabble,my solutions are not the type used for that venue...unless directly attacked.
edit on 19-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

There is a chance this is a coincidence. Glass does break sometimes and if it's too busy, the kitchen staff might cut some corners (throwing out all the food during a rush isn't something cooks like to do).

But if this was intentional, that is screwed up. I remember hearing about cooks who would put quarters in the middle of a burger patty if they were angry with a customer and then it breaks the tooth of whoever bites into it. So cruel.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

How is that an accident?

Cars crash into kitchens all the time. Duh.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
My brain read "sandwich in a glass" blended sandwich sounds interesting.

I know we all want to"stop the hate" but come on. It's not like the hate came out of left field.

My good friend is a state trooper. I fear for his life and family every time he's on the road. But he chose the uniform. He knows the odds.

They can use this opportunity as a culture to weed out the bad cops among their ranks or they can circle the blue wagons and double down on civilians.

More military machines on our streets. Riot cops at sporting events. FEAR.

Which path do you expect them to choose? I'm a realist.

Thanked a cop today and told him to stay safe. He seemed pretty cool. But then, I'm white. Poor but still white.

edit on 07Tue, 19 Jul 2016 15:21:42 -0500320167America/Chicago by Mrgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

This was no accident.

If it was an accident why was the glass only found in the officer's sandwich?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaidShill
A tweet by Columbus PD at that link says they have no reason to believe it was intentional at this time.
low that is digging deeper. Good work. OP should maybe think about changing the accusation of fowl play? Maybe?

link   

originally posted by: Mrgone
My brain read "sandwich in a glass" blended sandwich sounds interesting.

I know we all want to"stop the hate" but come on. It's not like the hate came out of left field.

My good friend is a state trooper. I fear for his life and family every time he's on the road. But he chose the uniform. He knows the odds.

They can use this opportunity as a culture to weed out the bad cops among their ranks or they can circle the blue wagons and double down on civilians.

More military machines on our streets. Riot cops at sporting events. FEAR.

Which path do you expect them to choose? I'm a realist.

Thanked a cop today and told him to stay safe. He seemed pretty cool. But then, I'm white. Poor but still white.

It is nice to be white while dealing with police officers.

I am German so they appreciate where we are headed.

link   

originally posted by: georgeglass
a reply to: Abysha

This was no accident.

If it was an accident why was the glass only found in the officer's sandwich?

See paidshill's post above

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
so everything that happens to an officer, is attempted murder, or blm is behind it, or blacks in general. [im sure its going to go that way by page 2]

i found a nail in a chili cheese fries at a pch burger joint in OC in Huntington beach, there were many LEOs in the are as normal. was that meant for one of them... ?

this site is becoming worst than MSM story flippers.
edit on 19-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mrgone

I read the post.

Why do you believe what the police say if they follow your point of view but want them dead if they disagree?

To me you act like a spoiled brat.

Just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

How is that an accident?

Cars crash into kitchens all the time. Duh.

Of course, how naive of me. Oh well!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join