It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough Anti-Cop Anti-Authority BS!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Precisely.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

It's a RANT sparky, the idea of a rant does not always include perfect logic, usually is inspired by being PISSED! Stop complaining about how bad it is, how unfair it is or blahh blahh blahh when it could be worse by far! Be grateful for what you have, after all it could be a mud hut and bush meat, if you are lucky.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Ohh and never mind the fact some of these countries that are "safer" kill gays for being gay. Life in prison for a drug conviction. No wonder they are more peaceful. Nobody wants to go to the freaking gulag. Living in fear huh? Living oppressed huh? You SJW types really have no idea how nice you really have it.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I fully agree
Good work OP !!

The list however, seems contaminated with PC bull*

www.atlasandboots.com...

For example, it states that France, with a murder rate of 1.2 murders per 100 000 people, is more dangerous than Botswana, with a murder rate of 15.4

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix
Look if you wants to go someplace where you can be a wacked off anarchist there are lots of places.

LOLOL

I'm sorry but that was funny as hell!!!

I wasn't sure where you were headed with that at first.

I guess it's too late to change it now, huh.

I'm not trying to make fun of you. I realize the language isn't your first and I can understand the mistake. But that was damn funny.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

BS.

That is a lazy train of logic.

Unjust laws need to be challenged and the people need to demand they change.

Can't put all the responsibility on the cops.

Just like blaming soldiers for war.

Lazy thinking.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Its no secret that American Criminal Justice Institutions and Law Enforcement needs reformed, that being what it is, it does not justify the murder of police.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
projectvxn

They do, however, perpetuate a broken system and who better to start the Reformation process than the police themselves, specifically 'good cops'.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

You just insinuated there are no good cops!

The Dallas police chief is a reformer. His department is the tip of the spear for police reform.

Richmond, Ca police department is also at the forefront.

Wichita police just extended an olive branch and continues to do so.

Meanwhile, a KCK police captain was assassinated today in a targeted drive by.

A cop was served glass in a sandwich.

Baton Rouge police were outright ambushed.

It's not like police departments aren't trying. It's that some people have taken the view that violence against police is justified because, as you so clearly pointed out, "there are no good cops".

How the hell is anyone supposed to have a legitimate and reasoned conversation when you approach the issue from that point of view?

You should probably admit you're wrong.

Soldiers are supposed to be apolitical for a reason. We are subservient to CIVILIAN power. You want less or no war? Don't put it on the backs of soldiers who already have to carry the weight of defending the nation. So too should you not put it on the backs of GOOD COPS who do their best every day to counter the narrative with their actions.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
projectvxn

Hey man, don't let my little ol' opinions get you so bent out of shape because, in the end, that's all they are, opinions.

I just happen to despise all forms of authority (or perceived authority, as it were) always have, probably always will. However, I understand how to conduct myself during police encounters and I am always respectful regardless of how asinine I perceive the encounter to be.

Also, for the record, I put good cops in quotes to clarify my position, which is just an opinion. I'm allowed to have an opinion, right?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Hey man, don't let my little ol' opinions get you so bent out of shape because, in the end, that's all they are, opinions.

Cop out man. Intellectual dishonesty.

I just happen to despise all forms of authority (or perceived authority, as it were) always have, probably always will. However, I understand how to conduct myself during police encounters and I am always respectful regardless of how asinine I perceive the encounter to be.

That is fine. I'm not exactly a fan of authority either. But it isn't personal anecdotes that make reality, it's overall quantifiable trends.

Also, for the record, I put good cops in quotes to clarify my position, which is just an opinion. I'm allowed to have an opinion, right?

Don't get passive aggressive with me because you chose to be lazy when forming your ridiculous "opinion".

See how those quote marks make you sound?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
projectvxn

I don't particularly understand how having an opinion is a cop out or, indeed, intellectually dishonest.

More to my point, what is it you want from me? Am I supposed to just agree with you or what?

I won't say there are good cops, my 'opinion' on that matter has been established. I suppose I could concede that there are okay cops. For instance, members of LEAP are okay in my book. What we need is more police willing to stand up to abuse of authority and injustices rather than turning a blind eye to the problem in question, i.e. bad policing.

Should cops be killed? Obviously no. Should they be filmed, questioned when abuse of authority is apparent, informed of citizens rights and/or properly tried when abuse or corruption occur? Obviously yes.

But again these are just my opinions.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix
a reply to: gladtobehere

Ohh and never mind the fact some of these countries that are "safer" kill gays for being gay. Life in prison for a drug conviction. No wonder they are more peaceful. Nobody wants to go to the freaking gulag. Living in fear huh? Living oppressed huh? You SJW types really have no idea how nice you really have it.

You are showing your cards now...

Anyone who does not comply with with your narrow view is simply attacked and insulted........

Reality is you have absolutely no clue what it is like for others, you want people to view the world like you do from your tiny little bubble

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

Lol, no. I will not blindly support cops or authority. You have to earn that support.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

I see you telling a lot of people if they don't like it get out...... I don't like it...... Come try to put me out. Unless you don't have the courage to live up to your convictions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join