It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our current paradigm cannot continue, the world WILL change balance is necessary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Our current economic and social paradigms are drastically out of balance.

Balance is a key competent found throughout the universe mathematically through geometry and other measurable forms of science such negative and positive charges.

This concept is expressed traditionally through religion in the form of sacred geometry found in all ancient spiritual paths and religions.

Here we see perfect balance, symmetry expressed through geometry in the flower of life.

Source

Leonardo da Vinci studied the Flower of Life's form and its mathematical properties. He drew the Flower of Life itself, as well as various components such as the Seed of Life. He drew geometric figures representing shapes such as the platonic solids, a sphere, a torus, etc., and also used the golden ratio of phi in his artwork; all of which may be derived from the Flower of Life design.

Many ancient philosophers have long studied sacred geometry and the patterns found within the building blocks of human experience that we experience everyday through our 5 senses. Symmetry and balance being one of the key components of that geometry.

Source

Symmetry occurs not only in geometry, but also in other branches of mathematics. Symmetry is a type of invariance: the property that something does not change under a set of transformations.

Symmetry is absolutely necessary in order for our world to exist.

Dynamic symmetry and golden section

In contrast to static symmetry, i.e., the symmetry of equilibrium (balance), dynamic symmetry (division based on the golden section), is the perfect form of asymmetry. According to the theory of perception, there are two optimal possibilities of a harmonic division of a whole: mirror reflection (symmetric division) and a division based on the golden section (an asymmetric division, where the ratio of the lesser part to the greater is the same as the ratio of the greater to the whole). Dynamic symmetry characterizes live matter as opposed to static symmetry which is predominant in the world of crystals.

Even proportions. Balance is key to the material world. This is a LAW and this LAW applies to our social structure and economy as much as it applies to our material world and experience of the material world.

Using these principles I can make a few observations about the future of mankind and the world, the very near future.

We CANNOT have 99% of the world struggling and working at watching 1% of the population live lavishly and spectactular lives while the rest struggle to eat, live and work harder and harder.

This system is completely out of balance right now and as I have shown you things cannot stay that way!

Things WILL come back into balance either through conscious awareness or choice or by factors outside of the human ability to control them. I don't know how this will manifest itself into the world weather through revolution or cataclysm but I can guarantee you there will be a balance restored to human experience.
edit on 7/19/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

It will continue lopsided until something levels the playing field. Many of you are dark and will assume I mean something catastrophic like earthquakes, plagues, or Abrahamic war gods but I don't. I mean something positive like free energy (being utilized), total labor automation, etc.

All of humanity's imbalances lay in energy. Energy is the source. If it were made abundant and labor made obsolete, free from a world of scarcity, nobody would have the ability to monopolize anything critical for any meaningful period of time.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

That's true it's very possible something good can balance things out as well.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If human history has shown us anything it's that the balance can be preserved indefinitely and likely will be without some form of global mass uprising; from emperors to kings to land barons to billionaires there will always be a 1%.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Though chaos is abundantly present throughout our existence, there is always an order achieved out of said chaos.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: s1ngular1ty

Though chaos is abundantly present throughout our existence, there is always an order achieved out of said chaos.

All chaos is order if you zoom out far enough.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I mean something positive like free energy

Economic factors aside, Humans aren't ready for free energy yet , just think of the implications for the damage a disgruntled individual could cause with access to unlimited amounts of energy , much less in the hands of a hostile country.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowChatter

With free energy we could all easily grow our own food with little effort in hydroponic systems among other things.

Not happening in the infinite greed paradigm.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: s1ngular1ty

All chaos is order if you zoom out far enough.

Fact.

I am responding more to the title than the concept. What we know as society is under threat. We can either defend it or accept its destruction.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

The problem with free energy is that it upsets a balance in and of itself. It upsets the law of conservation of energy which used throughout the universe. The give and take, ebb and flow of nature would be turned on it's head if we were able to extract energy without effort. Even if it was possible to do, how long until someone simply collected and stored enough to become explosive???

Amassing energy for free is a one way process and if done without work it wouldn't be long until explosions is what you'd get. Even if not malicious in intent, a release of that energy back into universe again would have to happen to maintain that balance you speak of. So making the energy so easily accessed and without effort would be a disaster.

Perhaps in a more evolved and advanced stage of humanity but not at this point. It would never work. Too many idiots around and you can bet at least one would be dumb enough to actually set out to use that free source of energy for destructive purposes just because they can.

new topics

top topics

join