It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Experiences, As Of Late, Part II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Greetings, fellow ATS'ers. Hope all is well in your world. Or worldS, perhaps

First and foremost, you're probably wondering to yourself, " Where is Part 1 ? " Well, Part 1 doesn't concern a series of dreams, or dream experiences. So it, unfortunately, wouldn't have any relevance here. HOWEVER ... as it concerns my personal life and what I've been experiencing as of late, I felt it appropriate to title this thread, " ... Part II ". Here's a link if interested
: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well then ... shall we begin lol ?

1) Had a dream earlier this morning where I became consciously aware that I was dreaming. So, I decided to have some " fun " with it. Approached a young lady ( long blond hair, red jacket ) and asked her what her name was. And she told me, although I don't remember the name now ... but it was definitely not an American name. By far. I want to say it was something close to " Azura ", but I don't know. After that small exchange, I then proceeded to inform her that I'm aware that I'm dreaming and am curious as to why she is in my dream. I asked her what her part in all this is. She then became very panicky and somewhat distressed, but answered, " I don't know. It's unrealized. "

2) After that dream, I opened my eyes to a living quarters that looked like mine. Exactly like mine. But something felt off. And I knew that, more than likely, I was still dreaming. So I whispered, " I'm still dreaming. " As I said that, I closed my eyes again and imagined the real world. When I reopened them, I felt a intense and strange feeling that I'm not sure how to describe. I, essentially, felt half-in the dream world and half-in the real world. And not even felt really. I simply was. And what I felt throughout my body was ... well, there was this loud buzzing sound. I was aware of my physical body ... when I tried to connect to it, I wasn't able to connect to it fully ... felt like my body was " buzzing " as well. But the feeling wasn't uncomfortable. In face, the physical sensation felt like ... well, similar to an orgasm, although not exactly. Very strange. Especially considering I was in both " worlds " at the same time. Or so I felt, I guess, as I have no proof.

3) Had another dream thereafter where I was, once again, consciously aware that I was dreaming. Was at a McDonald's attempting to explain to the whole staff that I was dreaming and just wanted to know their roles. They all concluded that they were not at liberty to tell me. :/

Other than that, I just remember hearing something about July 13th, 1979 ( which, coincidentally, my mother turned 20 on that day, Julius Caesar was born on that day, and that EXACT date fell on a Friday ), and a gentlemen over some pa system telling someone about an upcoming Jewish holiday and that Zionists control everything. And when he said that, the vehicle I was in powered down and the actual sky changed colors from, I believe, purple, to orange, and then to black.

I know I'm missing something huge in this 3rd part, but I can't recall what it is. It's almost as if your dreams leave you within minutes of wakening.

Well ... whew !! Hope a few of you made it this far lol.

Anybody have an idea what any of this means ? Or is it just garbage lol ?

Thank you all for your time.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 34thRight Ive had that buzzing sensation several times as well. Its very intense, and feels wonderful. I have always suspected that it is a partial out of body experience

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Dreams are unique to the person having them.
Your own correspondences will be different than anyone else so YOU will need to answer what if any meaning to you your dreams have.

Kinda of a sucky answer but it's true.

I'm of the opinion we can remote view places in our sleep so while not prophetic to other people those dreams may be to us as individuals. Or we're just joy-jaunting...LOL!!!

Last night I dreamt I was somewhere in rural Russia and watched a guy work on a ATV type motorcycle for someone else.
Totally off the wall but the scenery was nice. No clue why I'd need to be there and not looking for any "meaning". Part of the same dream was another guy giving firm instruction on how to keep a home heating fire going. My take-away was they are much more thrifty with wood than we are?

Still, it was a nice rural mini-vacation for my brain and pretty neat!
Since motorcycles are rigged in a million ways no chance I'll be able to track this down, and Russia is ginormous so no joy on finding the actual place either. Also no prayer I'm going to visit there so this can't be one of those dreams where I find the actual place later in my travels.

Sometimes dreams are just dreams.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: 34thRight Ive had that buzzing sensation several times as well. Its very intense, and feels wonderful. I have always suspected that it is a partial out of body experience

It does, doesn't it !? Somewhat, but only somewhat, discomforting. But, for the most part, a wonderful, almost blissful feeling.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Well said and wonderful post. Sometimes dreams ARE just that ... dreams. But the dreams last night though ... I'm just not sure how to decipher them. And I haven't the faintest clue how they relate to me. Perhaps it'll come to me later or something. I don't know. But thank you for your contribution though, Caver78

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 34thRight

Off the cuff since I don't know you per se, in several of them you are questioning other actors in the dreams. Like what are their "functions"?

I'd start there.
Why would you be needing to know that, for example?
Does it relate to questions you have about people in your real life? Like what's their purpose in your life?
Just a notion, but it stands out to me.

Or you are getting a handle on your dreamscapes and self teaching yourself lucid dreaming?
Recognizing that you ARE dreaming and stopping the dream to question things can indicate this.

Flip a nickel?
LOL!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

Off the cuff since I don't know you per se, in several of them you are questioning other actors in the dreams. Like what are their "functions"?

I'd start there.
Why would you be needing to know that, for example?
Does it relate to questions you have about people in your real life? Like what's their purpose in your life?
Just a notion, but it stands out to me.

Or you are getting a handle on your dreamscapes and self teaching yourself lucid dreaming?
Recognizing that you ARE dreaming and stopping the dream to question things can indicate this.

Flip a nickel?
LOL!

Wonderful post, my friend ! And if I had to choose between the former or latter, I guess I'd choose the latter.

Without getting too confusing here, I have asked the " actors " in my dreams before what their function is/was. This was several, several years ago, however. But I've never, ever gotten an answer out of them. They usually just stare at me blankly or panic lol. And then, again generally, I just wake up after that. The " plug is pulled " as it were. And it frustrates me to no end.

So it begs to question, why do I do it ? What am I trying to achieve ? Quite simple ( as I've thought about it many times over the years ). I'm trying to get to the source. Each time I have become lucid in my dreams, I have quite LITERALLY asked the actors EVERY single time, " Who are you ? ", " Do I know you ? ", " Who am I ? ", " What is your function ? ", " Where am I ? ", etc. But ... I get no answer ... except for this morning. I want to know who's directing all this ? It can't be JUST me lol.

In regards to my real life ... I view people, especially in these last couple of months, as something entirely different than I ever have. It's very, very hard to explain, my friend. My attempt to explain in Part 1 might provide more insight, perhaps ? At least to what it is I'm, more or less, going through. But I don't tend to question a person's function, per se, in real life. I don't wonder why they are in my life and/or what their purpose is. I DO question, daily, why people act the way they do. Why they seem to have very little, if any, common sense. But I think that's most of us here lol. Especially in regards to the world we currently find ourselves in.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Quote-
"Without getting too confusing here, I have asked the " actors " in my dreams before what their function is/was. This was several, several years ago, however. But I've never, ever gotten an answer out of them. They usually just stare at me blankly or panic lol. And then, again generally, I just wake up after that. The " plug is pulled " as it were. And it frustrates me to no end.

So it begs to question, why do I do it ? What am I trying to achieve ? Quite simple ( as I've thought about it many times over the years ). I'm trying to get to the source. Each time I have become lucid in my dreams, I have quite LITERALLY asked the actors EVERY single time, " Who are you ? ", " Do I know you ? ", " Who am I ? ", " What is your function ? ", " Where am I ? ", etc. But ... I get no answer ... except for this morning. I want to know who's directing all this ? It can't be JUST me lol."

I've noticed the same, actors in the dream can't seem to cough up a answer.
The more I questioned the sooner those type of dreams stopped.

Personally I try to geographically orient myself instead. Pay attention to the landscape, vegetation, climate, geology etc...
It's just a whimsical little hobby of mine.

Noticed also as well some people have dreams filled with action-activities. Being bounced from one senerio to another like a action movie on steroids. If I can, I stop those as well by waking myself up. All that "motion" with no thinking to me means "something else" is directing the dream and I find that intrusive. Plus sleep is supposed to be restive, not kick your @$$ then get up for work!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

I wonder why that is ? Are not meant to know who, per se, controls and/or orchestrates the dream ?? Hmm ...

I will do that, Caver.
Sounds kinda fun actually !

Funny you mention that, because that's what most of my dreams are like lol. It's no wonder many of us wake up tired haha.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

First time when I became aware that I was awoke in my dream and wanted to do something that was not predestined in my dream, I woke up instantly. Only with practice I got better but still couldn`t do all these things that you did without waking up. If I approached anyone and asked them something, I got pulled back and woke up instantly, almost as if they had sent me back because I was not allowed being awoke there and asking them conciouss questions.

Perhaps you are a natural or it was predestined even if you may think otherwise, meaning it was just a dream.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

Greetings, my friend.

That was actually the furthest I've ever gotten. Generally, much like yourself, I just wake up. The plug is pulled, so to speak. Which is why I'm always so desperate and in a mad dash ( when lucid, of course ) to get any and all my questions answered.

So ... it begs to question ... what are we NOT suppose to know ???

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Who knows,
I just let it go,
who I am I to disagree,
If I`m not supposed to know?

I trust in powers divine,
to take care of me,
not in pretenders,
that here responsible may be.

Rather listen carefully,
to recognise the voices Heavenly,
which often are dispersed,
accross the mighty universe.

It is not what, it is who, the pretenders...it reminds me of an SG-1 episode where Jack and his team got their dreams hijacked. But as the poem suggests, I let it go and left my destiny in the hands of divine powers and since then I have no more of these interactions. Even if they are still there, I trust that it will be me who will prevail in the end

new topics

top topics

join