It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the People Responsible for the Next Attack on the Police

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix
a reply to: everyone

Any openly addressed verbal threat should be treated as such and carry with it all lawful punishments. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. I don't care if you threatened santa claus.

Yes i agree. Im am however curious how the OP will answer to that post i made. I can find a ton more of those examples even. People have been arrested for the most petty threats aimed at Obama and here this guy is defending people that are inciting to kill whites and white cops.

That is simply insane.
Attempting to defend that is not healthy man.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Stop the Blackman being black nonsense
Go watch a few YouTube clips of cops

Don't bother, you are right, they all deserved to die cops are heroes for shooting people, unarmed, whatever reason they choose to shoot people
Nobody should be upset by cops killing people, cops are all good and honest and heroes and they should be given get out of jail free cards,

I won't be surprised when more cops die because there is no justice

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix
a reply to: Boadicea

I BACK MY LEO 110%, I will not change my position on that, as much as it is not the LEOs place to be judge, jury and executioner it is not the civilian publics place to decide if the officer acted correctly. There is IA and a Grand Jury for that. Take your cop hate and beat it, we are all stocked up on agitators lately.

So from those statements, I take it that you know on a personal level, each and every cop in your town/county and can vouch for each one being an honest, upright person, free of drugs, and with no control issues---just a pack of grown-up Eagle Scouts who want to serve and protect. If that is the case, I'm happy for you and your town/county. They've apparently done a fine job of picking LEOs. However, not all jurisdictions are so lucky. Some hire based on personal relations or obligations and things don't always work out the way they should.
Just as there are crooked lawyers, doctors, preachers and every other profession, there are bad, crooked cops and turning away from looking at and for those people is the very thing that got us to this situation today. I'm sorry that you and the other RAH, RAH THE COPS people can't understand that.

This is not a new issue for a lot of us. We've watched the changes in law enforcement and the slide into the chaos we see today because those who knew who the bad ones were stayed silent and the bad ones have been protected rather than punished and banned from law enforcement. If you don't understand the difference between hating cops and being willing to criticize when we see bad behavior, you will eventually become their victim---no matter how much you submit. But then, you really don't have to worry about that if your police are all grown-up Eagle Scouts.

Nobody has the right to go out and indiscriminately shoot people. I've said it time and time again. Those cops who were shot in Dallas, Baton Rouge, or anywhere else did not deserve to die because LEO administrators can't or won't get rid of the roided-up, rouge ones in their midst. Violence is never the solution. A beer summit is never the solution. A conversation about race is never the solution. The solution is to get rid of the rotten apples that are stinking up the entire force so these shootings of unarmed people stop.

I would kindly ask you to stop with the "cop-hater" name calling of people who are awake and aware enough to know that there are bad guys out there who cause more harm than good---and are brave enough to say it instead of wearing some sort of rose colored glasses that prevent you from seeing what should be as plain as day. The small percentage of bad cops and lazy administrators are just as bad as the small percentage of these protesters who are looking for violence and encouraging others to violence.
edit on 19-7-2016 by diggindirt because: spelling

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

For the most part yes! I BBQ with them, we even take them cup cakes and are helping them with with better gear that isn't in the budget for them.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join