It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother and three daughters STABBED in France for being 'scantily dressed'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi

originally posted by: imod02
a reply to: maddy21
All muslims hate the west, its what joins them togather

You are proving my point above.

Islam sees its self as been religiously and morally superior to everyone else, all of islam follows this. Muslims dont care if non muslims are killed, since they are happy to kill each other. Islam is the only religion that gives praise to god wile killing people. Islam is not evil its just does not belong in the west.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Old sayings are old sayings for a reason. "You give them an inch, and they will take a mile."

I personally, don't want to see anymore muslims coming into my country for a while. Let the millions that are here percolate for a while, and moderate those among them that are fanatical. Let a generation or two acclimate to western ways. Then we can talk about increasing the numbers by a few. We have had this policy before, we can have it again. We have GOT to get smart.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I am now leaving this post but before I go I will say one thing, muslims have killed and raped for too long in Europe, now a 8 year old girl is close to death becouse a muslim did not like the way she was dressed, the religion of love hard at work. There is an old saying in Europe, "actions speak louder than words", the actions of muslims in what they have been doing in Europe speak louder that any words like "the religion of love, or its was the other muslims not us.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: sHuRuLuNi

a reply to: maddy21
All muslims hate the west, its what joins them togather

You are proving my point above.

Islam sees its self as been religiously and morally superior to everyone else, all of islam follows this. Muslims dont care if non muslims are killed, since they are happy to kill each other. Islam is the only religion that gives praise to god wile killing people. Islam is not evil its just does not belong in the west.

Hahahahaha .... seriously dude ...

So, we don't care if non-muslims are killed? And we praise God while killing people?

How do you know us so well ... damn it, our secrets are out.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I do feel that it needs saying, this isn't all muslims.

There's a section of Islam that just isn't ever going to be in harmony with normal people.

It needs separating from the real world, it's adherents need to be left to die out instead of messing things up for everyone.

I really think people who believe this sort of act is needed or is ok need rounding up and dropping off in the middle of the Sahara or somewhere else where they won't be a problem.

Then perhaps everyone can get on with living their lives and leaving religion for their private times.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
please add further comment to the prior thread;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thread closed

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join