It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother and three daughters STABBED in France for being 'scantily dressed'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Mother and her three daughters were targeted while on holiday in France
Reported that they were attacked because they were 'scantily dressed'
Youngest victim, aged 8, is in a critical condition with a perforated lung

There is seriously something wrong with that religion. The problem here clearly is sunni version of Islam which is being propped up by Saudi money. The recent ISIS phenomenon is also not helping. I am from a place which has seen the culturally rich people get brainwashed into the narrow minded zombies. And Unfortunately, it seems the sunni Wahabi Islam is creeping its way into Europe. Considering what i have seen first hand the difference these people can make in 20 years to land and its people. I implore the Europeans and others to act before it is too late.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

already posted www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I did not notice, Can mods please merge the two threads ?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21

www.dailymail.co.uk...

There is seriously something wrong with that religion. The problem here clearly is sunni version of Islam which is being propped up by Saudi money. The recent ISIS phenomenon is also not helping. I am from a place which has seen the culturally rich people get brainwashed into the narrow minded zombies. And Unfortunately, it seems the sunni Wahabi Islam is creeping its way into Europe. Considering what i have seen first hand the difference these people can make in 20 years to land and its people. I implore the Europeans and others to act before it is too late.

For the sake of conversation (and because I honestly don't know any better), I will assume that a huge part of the problem is indeed sunni Wahabi Islam, which probably includes the cultural influences surrounding that particular branch of islam and its likely impact upon collision with other cultures.

The challenge is that here in America, we've been raised on the logical axiom that religious freedom is paramount, and religious discrimination is an evil. And in most cases, I would say those are excellent ideals to live by.

But I post this for consideration, just as a thought excercise: What happens when the solution to a problem involves suppression of religious freedom or outright religious discrimination? What happens when the Western ideal of religious freedom becomes a threat to itself?

Is it possible that our civilization has evolved to the point where it is now vulnerable to attack from less evolved cultures?

And if we fight back by violating our own ideals, what does THAT do to our culture? What irrevocable changes happen to our concept of right and wrong?
edit on 19-7-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

And Unfortunately, it seems the sunni Wahabi Islam is creeping its way into Europe. Considering what i have seen first hand the difference these people can make in 20 years to land and its people. I implore the Europeans and others to act before it is too late.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Its Western Europe under NATOs banner been 'doing' the Middle East for some time.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
www.differencebetween.net...

Stop blaming Sunnis for Wahabi terrorism.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Muslims all over Europe are pushing hard for a war becouse they belive its what there god wants so they belive they cant lose. It would not be a surprise if BLM was also run by muslims. The show down is coming, and as always its the "good" people on both sides that will suffer and die.
edit on 19-7-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
www.differencebetween.net...

Stop blaming Sunnis for Wahabi terrorism.

And yet all muslims leaders are very very silent about all the murders, I think the one big thing they have incommon is the hate they have for us

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
...here in America, we've been raised on the logical axiom that religious freedom is paramount, and religious discrimination is an evil. And in most cases, I would say those are excellent ideals to live by. 

But I post this for consideration, just as a thought excercise: What happens when the solution to a problem involves suppression of religious freedom or outright religious discrimination? What happens when the Western ideal of religious freedom becomes a threat to itself? 

Is it possible that our civilization has evolved to the point where it is now vulnerable to attack from less evolved cultures? 

And if we fight back by violating our own ideals, what does THAT do to our culture? What irrevocable changes happen to our concept of right and wrong?

Very well written friend. What will we learn about our 'advanced' Western culture? I guess time will tell, since something has to give, and sooner rather than later.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

I think that's exactly what's happened. And we're seeing the results in Europe and to an extent, in the US. And its only going to get worse. Clearly advanced civilizations do not well accommodate primitive tribal type cultures. Sadly, Europe has learned this too late and at their peril and they may well find themselves overwhelmed.

However, I think there's still time to save the US, but we'd have to severely restrict immigration to do it.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: maddy21

www.dailymail.co.uk...

For the sake of conversation (and because I honestly don't know any better), I will assume that a huge part of the problem is indeed sunni Wahabi Islam, which probably includes the cultural influences surrounding that particular branch of islam and its likely impact upon collision with other cultures.

The challenge is that here in America, we've been raised on the logical axiom that religious freedom is paramount, and religious discrimination is an evil. And in most cases, I would say those are excellent ideals to live by.

The problem here is this specific sect of Islam is at War with you, even if you are not at war with it. It will keep slowly wiggling down your at your way of life until your way of life becomes extinct, or you take steps to control it. Until now these sects of Islam were controlled under Autocratic military dictatorships in Syria , Libya and Iraq. NATO's Foolish decision to bring in democracy without taking a holistic approach has only made the West play right into the hands of what the Saudi's wanted.

Your ideals should be to respect other cultures as long as they respect you. The current ideals that you follow can quiet easily be taken advantage of than those who are less evolved as a society. Hence it is important to keep certain checks and balances in place.

Someone will have to do the dirty work so that the larger civil society does not have to deal with it.

Below is the fate of Kashmiri Hindu pundits in Kashmir valley when Sunni Muslims became majority. Look what happened to Christians in Syria under the hands of Free Syrian army...

GRAPHIC PICS BELOW
www.hindujagruti.org...

edit on 19-7-2016 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Islam has always hated the west with a hate that is beond our understanding, Islam is at war with us. Islam sees its self as the ultimate religion and can never intergrate with the west.

edit on 19-7-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
Islam has always hated the wast with a hate that is beond our understanding, Islam is at war with us.

Correction, Sunni's hate even their own kind, they treat their own Islamic sects like Shia's, Sufi's and especially Ahmedi's with equal contempt. They do not tolerate anyone other than themselves. Western society is far more vulnerable than eastern societies to this specific brand of Islam. A lot of these eastern societies are peaceful but at the same time they are also extremely loyal to their own community to point will retaliate with equal violence if provoked.
Eastern societies have been battling this for a long time, while the west did not have to deal with this for decades. Now with Turkey going with Erdogan.
Turkey will become a Sunni Islamic State, Europe is now in a world of trouble..

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
A muslim killing people..... well well whatever next? Who would believe it?

Oops sorry I was forgetting that it's a religion of peace.

Like the joke said, after the bomb / lorry / axe hits you, there be a peace of you over here and a peace of you over there.

It's time to stop playing nice, if these neanderthals won't go home to a like-thinking country maybe the gloves need to come off. Taking the moral high ground doesn't actually stop them, other methods maybe would.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Extreme Wahhabi sect is in war with EVERYONE. Most of all with us mainstream muslims.

Do you know how Ali, the companion of the prophet dealt with this sort (kharijites, like the extreme version of wahhabi today): he ordered them to be annihilated!

The problem with many in the west is that they equate this extremist sect with Islam! But as you see, from the very beginning this sect was actually the biggest enemy of Islam.

edit on 19/7/2016 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/7/2016 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
All muslims hate the west, its what joins them togather

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moley
A muslim killing people..... well well whatever next? Who would believe it?

Oops sorry I was forgetting that it's a religion of peace.

Like the joke said, after the bomb / lorry / axe hits you, there be a peace of you over here and a peace of you over there.

It's time to stop playing nice, if these neanderthals won't go home to a like-thinking country maybe the gloves need to come off. Taking the moral high ground doesn't actually stop them, other methods maybe would.

Be careful the PC police here will be coming after you

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
All muslims hate the west, its what joins them togather

You are proving my point above.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Greggers

I think that's exactly what's happened. And we're seeing the results in Europe and to an extent, in the US. And its only going to get worse. Clearly advanced civilizations do not well accommodate primitive tribal type cultures. Sadly, Europe has learned this too late and at their peril and they may well find themselves overwhelmed.

However, I think there's still time to save the US, but we'd have to severely restrict immigration to do it.

We accommodate them just fine so long as we demand they assimilate rather than letting them colonize us from within. They aren't doing anything to us that we aren't letting them do because we are undercutting our own selves by worrying too much about whether or not we're hurting their precious feeling by demanding that they modernize and either enter our world or stay home.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Nop, Shia's are a step lower than Sunni's in their craziness, Iran is a shia state and they have reasonable Scientific progress, they are also business minded people. The only reason Iranians hate the west is because of its threatening militaristic behavior and the sanctions. I don't need to give reason as to why Syria,Libya and Iraqis hate you. West has only given these people justification to hate you by already make a bad situation worse..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join