It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania's RNC speech versus Michelle Obama's DNC speech

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

What as little help as possible is probably the little help she gets getting her nails done.

Why do you hate attractive women so much reldra?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So someone stole this speech and gave it to the trump team possibly to embarrass them.

I don't think that is how it happened. I am also curious as to why you are being a little argumentative in this, of all threads.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

The past months got everybody on edge and concerned.
Pssst this is exactly how the terrorists want us feeling.

I go to the beach when I get overwhelmed by too much real reality.

Wow one hellova thunderstorm going on outside right now. That sky's walkin and a talkin.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

What as little help as possible is probably the little help she gets getting her nails done.

Why do you hate attractive women so much reldra?

Ridiculous, you must scroll back. My comments defending Melania were made. That specific comment was in regard to the official wiki quote given by her. I would also have to hate myself if that were true.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Michelle's was from 2008 so no one for you and one for you was possible.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Wow! You really don't like his campaign very much. Me ... I know it's just a campaign. His term as President is gonna be nothing like a disorganized campaign. And she was naked in a magazine, too!!

So what's the alternative? Lying-assed Hillary. She'd continue to do any damn thing she wants flaunting the laws of the land every step of the way. Stuff more money into her 'foundation'. Drive the country deeper into debt. Make a gun grab.

Not to mention, Lying/Corrupt/Criminal Hillary would pretty much lay waste the Supreme Court.

Nope. Much as I don't think he's presidential material. I've made up my mind ...

V O T I N G for T-R-U-M-P

Staying home is a vote for Hillary. Voting 3d Party is a vote for Hillary. I think the country's had quite enough Progressivism for a while.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I heard Hillary echo Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg address the other day. Only a phrase. But I recognized it.

I actually looked it up in the encyclopedia and memorized it as a kid. Nope not for school. I'm just nerdy that way.
I've always loved history and politics.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I heard Hillary echo Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg address the other day. Only a phrase. But I recognized it.

I actually looked it up in the encyclopedia and memorized it as a kid. Nope not for school. I'm just nerdy that way.
I've always loved history and politics.

Not the same. I have a previous post in this thread stating that politicians echo people like George Washington and MLK and those they looked up to. This was an almost word for word copy of the Michelle Obama 2008 speech.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Yeah told him what? You're very reasonable btw. This is a very balanced view on your part. Very fair.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Yeah told him what? You're very reasonable btw. This is a very balanced view on your part. Very fair.

Well, thanks. And told who what?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I can’t believe this happened. This is the most incredable thing I ever seem at a convention.

I think this was deliberate plagiary. I doubt it was from Trump's wife. A speechwriter really messed up.

Melania: you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise; that you treat people with respect,

Michelle: You work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say you’re going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect,

Melania: “We want our children in this nation to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.”

Michelle: We want our children — and all children in this nation — to know that the only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.”

Interesting to see Trump spin this

Hell probably say Obamas wife plagiarized his wife!

edit on 19-7-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I would. I'm a total ham. If I pass a stage or band shell in a park I'm on it pretending. I sing karaoke and I belt it out.

She is brave. But she's a model and I assume is not shy either. You have to put yourself out there to do that job.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Again? What does that prove? That they all lie and steal and cheat? Does that make it ok then because others have done it before?
Just not getting the reasoning.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Someone said she told Matt Lauer she wrote the speech herself. I'm asking if it's true. I missed that interview.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yup just watched it. The speech writer must have been a Hilary plant.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm pretty sure he meant he didn't even get input from a spouse.
I never did in hiring. I got input from previous employers.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

You really believe that? Don't you watch tv?
It's all over has been for months now. Daily. Between when we're killing each other that is.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Actually I thought they were saying Melania said that. Which is why I asked where her country is.
Michelle's speech was also for the convention.2008 Barack hadn't won the presidency yet. Just the nomination.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Happens when you consult yourself. You only get one opinion.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
It just shows in the end Democrats and Republicans work together in screwing the people over. They only act like they hate each other to further divide us. A politician's worst enemy is the people. Ever heard the saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"? The means they are all friends. They're all just reading a script people.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join