It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security Expert on Hillary Clinton's Email Scandal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I know for sure I would be in prison for life if I did what Hillary did when I was in the Navy.

What do those on the inside think about Hillary Clinton escaping prosecution for being "extremely careless" with classified national secrets? Stefan Molyneux is joined by a government security expert to discuss the often obscured facts of the Hillary Clinton email scandal and the important points the mainstream media has completely ignored.

The guy breaks down how much of a laughing stock Hillary is and the negative feelings in the security industry towards Hillary. He mentions cases where someone was imprisoned for 20 years for taking a selfie that accidentally revealed the sonar equipment on a sub.

Sailor faces charges for submarine photos on cell phone

It was the beginning of an unlikely series of events that led to the Justice Department filing charges that could put Machinist Mate 1st Class Kristian Saucier behind bars for 20 years. Prosecutors say the 10-year Navy vet used his cell phone to snap pictures of the classified engineering spaces on the attack submarine Alexandria, raising questions about his intentions to share them.

I find this case disgusting but even more so I find the handling of Hillarys case even more disgusting.

What is wrong with this country? No wonder everyone is outraged.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If you think that was disgusting, wait til we have another Clinton in the Whitehouse. Oh, right-we'd rather pay more attention to Game of Thrones or Pokemon Go.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
There is another thread posted about an hour ago www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join