It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Saving the Blacks" is simple: "Occupy" the White House (hurry before its too late )

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Forget the marches, trying to go reason with people at them I mean. Out there in 'the wild' they're out there with cop hate on their minds.

You have to reach them in social media.

Supposedly 'all' the SJW types agree the WOD is 'the' problem. So now people like you have to start calling them out on it. Have to lead by example (such as get a clique of DC residents to begin the "Occupation" out there.

WOD is on the White House, so that's where it needs to happen.

It's actually real convenient for Obama the way BLM pushes everything at the cops. Of COURSE he would support that because it keeps the heat off him from the community, and from the Establishment he'd face if he really were a man of The People and were to finally buck the system. That's how it needs to be framed!

I dont have all the answers, but it seems a good place to start would be figure out a catchy hashtag for starters. And catchy little slogans and such designed for:
And start spamming ALL the various BLM & SJW twitter feeds, forums, and the like. Harness the Contagion Effect.
Maybe not forget the marches, if you made signs following the above concepts that could actually help turn the tide.

Boots on the ground out there 24/7 would be a major step, but not everyone has the proximity to at least stop by the Occupy everyday with sandwiches & water. So if you cant just go down there then ya it's all online. I suppose state houses in each state would be another good places. City Hall's maybe. Whatever. But I expect you gotta have a crew ready to stay out there all the time enough to try to have it catch on.

I think the idea they did in "Occupying" Wall Street was a great one whatever misgivings or mistakes it made (I was aware it was happening but didn't much follow it).

The one most important thing though, keeping the focus on the disease. Apparently down at Wall Street is where they came up with, or unveiled the crazy Progressive Stack that apparently ruined that effort and led to the BLM running off it which is now causing all these other divisive problems. Criticizing it won't get you many brownie points I dont expect, so the challenge is in keeping them focus on the primary objective without ruffling the unicorn feathers.

edit on 18-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Looks like people been doing stuff in #OccupyWhitehouse
twitter.com...

Not sure if its Bernie people, or Green party, or what, or how long its been being used, and if it has a specific purpose.

This #hashtag stuff is all new to me, so I dont know if you can just go in there and co-opt it or what. Or figure out some other "hook" of a hashtag that is simple and makes sense.

I hope you do. I gotta get back to my life so soon I dont expect I'll be much around the site, as before, before too long. You can make this thread here "yours" for all I care. Whatever it takes. The world needs people like you. There's a MUCH bigger picture facing humanity right now, technology run amok, that all of this is distracting everyone from (which I argue is the agenda).

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

You might really ought to check out the BOOK I posted the other night:
The Hypocrites Iron Fist - The PC Movement in light of the War on Drugs
The first half is mostly all about the WOD, where I go into pretty good detail about the ultimate pitfall for society that it is. The massively critical tone I put against the PC movement I have a feeling you will enjoy.

I hate to be presumptive about you, an individual, but I really get the feeling you haven't much seen the face of addiction. If you've even been addicted to cigarette's you should "get it" at least to a certain degree.

Questions to ask yourself: Have you endured poverty, or been "close to it"? Have you known addiction, or seen it bluntly? How much despair have you truly known, how much have you ever gone without, what degrees of hardships have you had to endure? Are you a minority? Did you grow up in a broken home?

Whatever your answers are, I mean unless you've been thru the ringer half your life, you probably still can't truly fathom what they have been thru as a culture.

Likewise, as the poorest section of society, they have a whole other reality being compelled to do drugs to 'feel better', to 'get away', to kill boredom, and to make it big:

The Big Media machine constantly, deliberately, predatorily bedazzling them with jewels and riches, that's a real MOFO. As diabolical as anything I know about. The Democrat's doing similar social group warfare mindgames to them.

They started as slaves, then were POOR, then they started getting means to the good life as a race and then comes along (the stuff Larry Elder talks about which I'm no expert on), followed by the War On Drugs.

Lock people up for doing drugs, they go in get socialized into criminality, dads not home, comes back criminalized. Broken home. Self perpetuating downward spiral it has been in practice.

Growing up, I have a friend that you know we were all partiers and stuff as teens, and then he started getting into crack. Warped his brain that stuff did, and then he started shooting up heroin. For a long time he was doing both combined in those early years. I dont think he does that anymore, but he's in and out of jails and "three quarter houses". Like every year. He's almost 40. And I'll tell ya I've seen up close what socialization into criminality does.

I can't stand to be around him because his whole mind is wired to talk about drugs and cops and courts and other losers. That's what they talk about. It is the culture inside there, and when they get out it doesn't just change. Instead they find people like that, while normal people are them irritating.

So now we've had multiple generations go thru this sort f thing, with blacks being the worst off in the pattern that it is.

You say they need to pick themselves up, fine I wont disagree, but we have to give them the tools, or rather take away THE HAMMER they've been getting clobbered with, along with millions of other Americans.

Getting the cops off everyone's back about drugs, pot at least, that's the biggest step that could be taken in easing that pressure. Without it the standing army of a police force aren't going to let up, and they wont stop being offended by it.

Get the WOD of their back, and then you might have an argument that they dont have any excuses anymore.

This isn't some they're totally wrong or totally right (meaning neither are you either way).

There really are some merits to the SJW cause, on this issue in particular. Yet in how they're going about all that, I'm their biggest critic.

edit on 18-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So...."the "Blacks" need to be saved from "the war on drugs"...why again? Why is this "war" undermining "the Blacks"? Your OP is kind of all over the place...I'm struggling to understand how drugs and McDonald's could possibly be relevant to anything that would require anyone to be saved by anyone.

Are you implying that "the Blacks" are somehow intellectually incapable of making informed choices and decisions and therefore we have to do it for them? Because it sounds very much like that is what you are saying here.

Wow...

That is a lot of ignorance in one post.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I also think that drugs should be legalized.

First, it would put the drug cartels out of business. Drugs are cheap to make and/or grow. The only thing that keeps the price of drugs up is by keeping them illegal.

Second, it would take the glamor out of drug use. Right now, drug use and sales are glamorous for certain parts of our population. Take the money out of drugs and all you have left are people who are wasted. Not very glamorous.

Third. Put the money that is now wasted on the war on drugs and offer free treatment for those who want it.

Fourth Mandatory prison for those who are caught driving under the influence. First offense, six months in a live in treatment facility. No ifs ands or buts. Your car is confiscated and you are in treatment within 24 hours. Second offense, you lose the right to drive for ever and you do live in treatment until you no longer desire to use drugs.

In short, take the money and glamor out of drugs and drug use and get people who it help

Our country would be much better off with this approach

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Ya, I don't know how someone could fail to understand the opening post in such intense way.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

These are amazing points!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

Thanks!

Disappointing though, essentially not one person from ATS's "social justice" minded population have chimed in on this proposal. Almost gives me the impression they just want to bicker, opposed to actually work towards solving the biggest core problem facing the biggest bulk of the issues they're so bent on "fixing".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join