It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 would be the greatest thing to happen in all of history

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I see no evidence you are using such an organ to deduce anything accurate, at all.

hence why I apologize for you not being able to understand.

I've lived those years fully awake.

Good for you.

However many lucid dreams do seem like you're awake and at your age I cant blame you for not being able to tell the difference.

Perhaps you aren't that old.

Perhaps, however age especially old age tend to have an effect on peoples minds, similar to how teenagers think they know it all, many old folk slip into the same delusion.

I've also taught at universities for 35+ years . . . I've seen the changes in the clothing memes, T-shirt messages etc.

Good for you

Though I still think being awake is the best way to handle daily life--as well as utter chaos and disaster.

Good for you

It's probably too late for you to wake up.

being awake is one these memes you like talking about.

Those that think they aware and awake are most likely stuck in their dream state or in your case a personal nightmare where chaos and disaster is daily life, stuck in a box because they lack the ability to think past their own narrow perception of life.

At your age like you say it is probably too late.

I won't do your homework for you.

Good, you seem like you already have enough on your plate.

I lived those years. I KNOW the changes that came year by year the last 60+ years. I don't know where you were living but evidently you haven't had your eyes very open or been very awake.

So basically you have been having delusions that you had cable TV 50 years with 100s of channels and the same amount of film studios creating movies at the same amount as they are today.

Enough said,

I pray never to be as awake as you.
edit on 19-7-2016 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Basically, if WWIII were to happen, it would certainly be the most significant thing to occur in history for our generation and likely for the generations on either side of ours.

I have a hard time classifying it as "greatest" which has positive connotations since I have a hard time seeing any potential global conflict at this time taking place without nuclear weaponry which would have devastating impact for decades.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Wow.

4 . . . or was it 5 . . . unwarranted insults in one post.

Underwhelmingly impressive but at least an earnest effort.

And, you did a splendid job of demonstrating you have little to no understanding of my points as well as the supportive evidence.

I don't see much point in attempting dialogue with you.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Those are probably some of their goals with triggering WW3, to begin with.

They want the OLD in ashes

the easier and better for them to raise their pretended NEW on top of said ashes.

The NEW, of course, being as 'new' as ancient Babylon.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

4 . . . or was it 5 . . . unwarranted insults in one post.

Insults?

Why not just choose 1 of your perceived insults and explain why its an insult.

I don't see much point in attempting dialogue with you.

Yes because you have now for few posts side stepped the main point I brought up in which I thought didn't make sense when you initially posted it.

Do you think there are just as many TV stations as there was 50 years ago?

If there are more now, all I suggested is that it is likely that ratio of death memes could be the same now as it was 50 years ago due the increased number of TV station or Movie studios.

And, you did a splendid job of demonstrating you have little to no understanding of my points as well as the supportive evidence.

Your points had no evidence, they were your opinions in forms of questions.

Reread the post I replied to, You start LOLing over and over talking about people in your network are wide awake and asking numerous questions. I just chose the one about death memes.

Your evidence was saying you are awake and have lived a long time.

Yes no point in any dialog with people that make stuff up or take insult pointing out another perspective.

Please if there is any more dialog, just quote 1 out or the 4 or 5 insults you said I directed towards you so we can resolve any issues you might have with my opinions.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Because your point is irrelevant to the facts.

Media produced of XYZ type is the issue . . . vs distribution channels.

I'm 100% certain about the massive increase in violent death memes, apocalyptic themes, etc. etc.c etc.

You are not about to be convinced regardless of the facts. I have no need to beat my head against your brick wall.

I just see no evidence that a reasonable dialogue can be had with you toward any increased understanding at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join