It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gary Johnson polls at 13% in CNN/ORC National Poll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
"But one candidate has made gains since last month: Libertarian Gary Johnson. In a four-way matchup between Clinton, Trump, Johnson and Green Party candidate Jill Stein, Clinton carries 42%, Trump 37%, Johnson 13% and Stein 5%. That represents almost no change for either Clinton or Trump, but a 4-point bump for Johnson."

www.cnn.com...

Is this classical liberalism is going mainstream? Come on lets go!
Economic freedom is not scary. Individual freedom is not scary.

pbs.twimg.com...:large

Come one Rand come to the LP and escape that sinking ship.

edit on 17-7-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: removed content

edit on 17-7-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added text

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

I would love to see a 4-way debate with Clump and Stein and Johnson!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Me too.

Hopefully people will google the Libertarian party,Constitution party, and Green Party.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

It's gaining traction. Best hope I feel that is in late Sept/early Oct. they post some kind of advert that reads along the lines of..."sick of the same two parties?!?" I think by then most will have had it with both sides and be open to the alternative even greater than now.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

On the eve of the Republican and Democratic conventions, a remarkable 58 percent describe themselves as dissatisfied with a choice between the presumptive nominees.

abcnews.go.com...

As the beat goes on, Americans (hopefully), are waking up. The best part is, 72% see Clinton as “too willing to bend the rules.” Lets hope all that bending leads to a break.

edit on 17-7-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
“Would Love To Have Commodity-based Currency” Gary Johnson

Watch it Gary. lol

edit on 18-7-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman
a reply to: JinMI

Me too.

Hopefully people will google the Libertarian party,Constitution party, and Green Party.

They really just need exposure

It's shocking to find out how many people don't even know that there are other candidates besides D and R! Millions of willingly ignorant people only voting for the person that their light box told them to vote for, not even giving a second thought to simply googling for info about this election and the candidates.

15% should not be hard to get when the Democrats are pushing someone as insane as Hillary. Lots of Democrat voters would likely be easily convinced to vote 3rd party if they were only exposed to those candidates. Hell, if they were that easily manipulated into voting Hillary, they can be swayed to vote for a better candidate.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I was an early promoter of TRUMP here n ATS & in the circle=of-friends

but his jelly brained scheme of opting for NWO/TPP traitor Pence as VP tells me the Elite-Globalists have Trump's arm twisted in a submission hold use by them WWF Westlers

SO in response... I put up my 2012 Gary Johnson campaign yard sign again in 2016

see "My Signature" box below... the sign is weather worn but still usable to send a message to the dog walkers & various jogger & cyclists in this country-club suburb area

remember my forecast, the day that Trump gets the official nomination the elites will start to mini crash Gold & Silver futures ...
that's the best time to buy at the sudden discount... July 18th-thru- July 22nd

the Hillary inauguration of Jul 25-29th will see the Status-Quo, strong dollar and metals recovery begin...to reinforce the meme of orchestrated prosperity in a world of multi-cultural aliens
edit on th31146887154418522016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Remember the Globe-zis may have dirt on him.

These people don't play fair and they mean business.

"We need camps for adults" - Hillary

edit on 18-7-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
what kind of dirt is there on Gary other than he has smoked some weed lol.

I voted for Gary in 2012. I see Romney as a much worse candidate than Trump.

Oddly enough I have thrown my lot in with libertarians that support trump. We don't do it on a non-aggression principle basis or the most libertarian candidate. To me saving western civilization is currently much more important than voting for Gary. Libertarianism cannot save western civilization. When western civilization falls libertarianism will die.

I think libertarians are too optimistic about non-libertarians.

It's mainly the immigration issue that will keep me from voting for Gary.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rupertg

Looks like another person is looking into Gary Johnson.

new topics

top topics

join