It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House responds to petition to label Black Lives Matter a "terror" group

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
a reply to: buster2010

Would that be why they hate All Lives Matter?

You don't know when the all lives matter movement started do you? This article has the video of when it started watch it then try to claim they fight for all equality.
All lives matter' is and always was racist – and this weekend's Trump rally proved it

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The petition may have been controlled opposition.

BLM is closer to a Hate Group than Terrorist.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
BLM needs to stay the hell off the roads, or be pepper sprayed and physically removed, arrested, and fined thousands of dollars per incident/ If they refuse to pay fines put them back on the roads with their ankles chained together and work it off in a chain gang road clean up crew. Stay off the roads, dont block traffic, obey the laws, be peaceful, of pay immediatly one way or another

Why not just shorten the path and hang them from the nearest tree, right?

That's the traditional way to deal with "them," right?

These open calls have transcended disgusting and landed squarely in the middle of the purest racist hate speech.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

BLM needs to stay the hell off the roads, or be pepper sprayed and physically removed, arrested, and fined thousands of dollars per incident/ If they refuse to pay fines put them back on the roads with their ankles chained together and work it off in a chain gang road clean up crew. Stay off the roads, dont block traffic, obey the laws, be peaceful, of pay immediatly one way or another

So you basically want to throw them into chains for exercising their rights. George Carlin was right the Nazis lost the war but fascism won.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
BLM's speech isn't the problem.

They are free to run their mouths about whatever they wish.

What they don't have the right to do.

Is burn,loot,throw things, and the list of other things they have done.

When a group uses acts of TERRORISM to exact political change.

That is the very definition of terrorism like AQ,ISIS,HAMAS,Hezzbollah.

I'd sign that petition.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I'm guessing only Subaru guys are going to get the joke (mine is of the obnoxious boy racer variety instead of the angry lesbian skier, but still)

The world is flat, and so are the protesters

edit on 1720160720161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Why not just shorten the path and hang them from the nearest tree, right?

That's the traditional way to deal with "them," right?

These open calls have transcended disgusting and landed squarely in the middle of the purest racist hate speech.

They are white people too. the childish behavior has been noted. Follow the laws put forth for all. Treat all the same and those who break the laws under the banner of " Im so mistreated, poor me, boohoo, I focus on one item and blow off what is really going on, Blah Blah. Lets all together go after the worse first then work our way down the list. Lets start with Black on Black violence and murder, then Black on white violence and murder, and we may get to the white cop thing by Christmas, God willing.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well then Mr. G.

Anyone that dares 'criticize' the KKK are 'racist'.

How bout them apples?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

So you basically want to throw them into chains for exercising their rights. George Carlin was right the Nazis lost the war but fascism won.
Because BLM acts like Nazis? Yes.
FYI they have no right to block roads, Ambulances, Fire trucks, Men taking pregnant wives to the hospital, hot cars with children in them in the sun. But the left wing sarcastic brainless nonsence is noted

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1 Ive been told that an ambulance did the same recently. They pound on my pindows and Ill lock in to four wheel drive low and proceed. I will honk first to allow them to decide if they want to get under large mudders and a lift kit, and lots of horse power. I will let them decide

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
BLM is no different than that KKK. Sure, the Klan has been around a lot longer. But not every member of the KKK has lynched people or committed crimes. However, if they were to walk up to someone and say "Hey, I'm in the KKK"... what do you think would be the reaction.

With that being said, the petition to label the KKK a "terrorist organization" got a much different response from the White House. Why is that?

I won't sit here and say everyone involved with BLM is a terrorist, or does anything wrong. I don't think they should be labeled a terrorist organization. A hate group for sure. But not a "terrorist" group. That being said, there are a lot of sadistic, inflammatory people in that group. A lot of what they say and do incites people. They hold protests and have signs saying "only good cop is a dead cop" and "oink oink bang bang"... and gee golly wiz... now we have 8 dead cops in two weeks. Both shootings perpetrated by a black who wanted to "kill whitey". Notice how quickly the MSM moved to distance both shooters FROM BLM. And lets not kid ourselves, George Soros plays a big role in this group.

So.. is BLM a hate group? 100%. I despise them. I despise their rhetoric and calls for violence. And no.. Trump has NOTHING to do with it. Only special snowflake social justice whiners try and pull Trump into this nonsense.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Oh please. People advocating that BLM doesn't block commerce and free movement isn't the same as advocating genocide and slavery. Lay off the straw man propoganda.

I will say if these fools block the road when it's time for my first child to be due in these next few weeks, they will be warned then run over.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
might be a bit of an overreach to declare BLM a terrorist group because of a few overzealous individuals got sucked up by the propaganda, but for the white house to say it has no authority to do so, is ridiculous

Executive Order 13224

Executive Order 13224 / Support Terrorism

(c) the term "United States person" means any United States citizen, permanent resident alien, entity organized under the laws of the United States (including foreign branches), or any person in the United States; and

(c) persons determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Attorney General, to be owned or controlled by, or to act for or on behalf of those persons listed in the Annex

Individuals and Entities Designated by the State Department Under E.O. 13224

Like the Department of the Treasury, the State Department has authority to designate individuals and entities under Executive Order 13224.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Another failure of inaction to deal with and understand terrorism by this POTUS, however, it isn't surprising...just sad.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

They aren't calling for the deaths of anyone. Who told you this, Fox, Rush, Gateway Pundit? The actual organization that is BLM does not at all call or advocate for violence. You're completely delusional and ignorant if you think otherwise.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: Swills

Their protected status? So you believe BLM is a terrorist group?

By the definition of terrorism, yes. The U.S. Government made the definition not me.

Please, show your evidence that BLM is a terrorist organization. I bet you can't and that's because they aren't one and have nothing in common with terrorists.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Their protected status? So you believe BLM is a terrorist group?

By the definition of terrorism, yes. The U.S. Government made the definition not me.

Please, show your evidence that BLM is a terrorist organization. I bet you can't and that's because they aren't one and have nothing in common with terrorists.

The evidence that BLM is a terrorist organization is their very actions and rhetoric. Killing and intimidating others to get their agenda promoted is by definition terrorism.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

NO not at all, nowadays in Africa,CHILD soldiers hose them down with AKs
It's the the 21st CENTURY we have guns...

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I would say BLM has made Bundy & Co. look like peanuts. They are/were treated very differently from the media.

I believe tptb are using BLM as a divisive tool to further destroy race relations. They are using the media to instigate them and to highlight police vs blacks.
I think they either are fishing to change cities into lawless jungles or martial law style cities.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21005699]buster2010[/po

I have no idea what you just said....?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join