It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Censoring Baton Rouge Events Connections to BLM

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Gryphon66

Do we ever get tired of playing these blasted divisive games? Racial? Religious? Brand of sneaker?

It should go without saying that anyone, regardless of race, religion, sneaker brand who does something of this nature is a thug, a bandit, a criminal.

I'm fairly sure that most folks do think along those lines. There is a reason, after all, that they're referred to as "Fringe".

Apparently, we do not get tired of it.

If you wish to imply that there's no difference in usage between the word "thug" and your suggestions of bandit and criminal here in regard to these issues, then we'll have to simply agree to disagree. To me, the use is obvious and intentional.

My position is and will be that violence is wrong. This real murderous violence directed at LEOs, the violence fantasized about by those of all sorts who see themselves as rebelling against authority, wherever, whoever, however.

Violence is the problem. Not race, religion, or sneaker preference (unless you like Adidas of course.)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Do you remember your thread from last week?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Suspects broke into a Baton Rouge pawn shop and stole multiple guns. They were later arrested and one of them confessed that there was a plot to kill Baton Rouge police officers.

Maybe some of those suspects are still out there? I don't believe the lone gunman theory, what a crock!!

The funny this is that no news channel is discussing this connection with the shootings. This gives me chills.

edit on 17-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2016 by texasgirl because: spelling

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Gryphon66

Like I said I think people identify with Islam as a form of rebellion.

In America anyway.

There are all sorts of "rebellious" archetypes in America. You are aware that there are vast differences between the "Nation of Islam" ala Farrakhan and any actual Muslims, radicalized or not, though ... right?

NoI is born and bred in the good ol' US ... actually arose out of a kind of Christian/Islamic fusion in the 1930s ... the founder was both the Messiah and the Madhi.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Islam is preying on the "worthlessness and hopelessness" many disenfranchised youth feel.

Oddly enough that is usually where Military Recruiting focuses on as well for when they need more soldiers.

It's also where Religion focuses their attention towards, both Cults and Mainstream.

Basically all organizations target those who lack some direction with the intent of then giving them their direction. That's what hopeless people really are if you think about it. They're just wasted potential needing something useful to do. They're a human resource going to waste either doing nothing at all or even worse just clogging up other stuff by randomly doing whatever.

The problem then being all it takes is for them to be focused on doing the wrong thing and they do it anyway. You get enough of those people organized and you have yourself a Big Loyal Army who follows whatever direction you point them toward.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

The problem then being all it takes is for them to be focused on doing the wrong thing and they do it anyway. You get enough of those people organized and you have yourself a Big Loyal Army who follows whatever direction you point them toward.

This is what radical clerics and other intelligence agencies looking to destabilize the US search out and capitalize on.

Mafia's and gangs do the same thing.

Possibly addressing this issue by changing our cultural motivations for self worth and participation would solve this problem.
edit on 7/17/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Yup.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Of course. Same as our own CIA has been doing for decades. Destabilize other nations with forces opposed to the current power structure, weaponize them, train them and let them lose while you sit back and wait for the pieces to start falling then you swoop in with promises of stability and peace and opportunity and you insert your own chosen puppet leader and boom, you're on to the next nation to do it all over again.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Yup.

Which is exactly why the location and numerology/ dates are significant in these events.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Yup.

Which is exactly why the location and numerology/ dates are significant in these events.

Your thread from a few days ago had some interesting data starting July 18.

Wonder what the "charts" showed for the last couple of days.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There is an orb of influence involved with 4 day buffer zones and sometimes bigger depending on the cycle, moon cycles tend to have bigger spheres of influence but think of it as a warm up and cooldown before and after.

Events leading up to the astrology have more power than events following the astrology.

Also others factors are involved likes the people involved, their location, where they are from, when they are born among other things.

Then there is ley lines and a bunch of other things to factor in and deeper astrology that I am not really aware of.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Brand of sneaker?

Admit Adidas are superior or I'm going to have to challenge you to fisticuffs IRL. I just wanted to say fisticuffs, please no ban.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Everybody distorts (spins) facts to their perspective (check)

That’s why we never get to much truth: check

And never will: check

Not in America: check

911 was a false flag: BIG CHECK

Oh, oh, one more

Violence begets violence: BIG ASS check

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
so the FB acc is fake, so is the story, yet 4 pages of drivel or issues and how to fix: check

wondering why msm spins stories for their agenda, because ATS members would never do such thing to spin their agenda: check, check mate.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
BLM IS AN IDEOLOGY.

There are no official membership cards or secret handshakes.

This terrorist made it very clear that he hated and feared white people in general and cops in particular.

He made three videos about Sandra Bland.

He made specific references to the Baton Rouge incident where police were forced to use deadly force against a violent pedophile careeer criminal.

Nobody can honestly deny he shared the BLM ideology 100%.

What do they want?

Dead cops.

When do they want them?

Now.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
LOL

MSNBC still pushing the "Sovereign Citizen" meme as of this morning.

They have the RNC reality blues already.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join