It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of multiple officers down in Baton Rouge - CONFIRMED

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Hurts to see this keeping on... this will do nothing to make things better, only worse things are going to keep happening.

Now the large protest groups need to speak out against assassinations if they truly want to rally the people to force change.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
If this was BLM sympathizers (it was) they really need to get a freaking grip. Setting back race relations 50 years in a few months not to mention getting cops understandably jumpy around lack people.

Agreed. This is not how Doctor King overcame racial injustice.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Reports of suspects. Is there more than one shooter?

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well people BLM was upset about NICE taking all the attention away from them.

Go figure cops would be getting shot again.

link   
a reply to: ghostrager

reports one gunman, wearing all black wearing a mask

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Cowardly acts like these

Why use the word Cowardly? how do you know why it was Cowardly? explain the meaning of Cowardly

link   
Reports are all over the place. Some are saying only two officers shot. Some saying two officers killed, others wounded. Some saying mayors office confirms one report then the other report. Shooter reported to be down but not confirmed.

USA today says three officers shot, two dead. NY daily news says multiple officers shot, two dead, gunman on the run. AP says at least one officer shot, scene contained.
edit on 17-7-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

I think so. Apparently setting up a command post. That doesn't seem like SOP if there's been a resolution but I'm sure Shamrock can shed some light.

Remember Friday they arrested some people including a 12 year old there for plotting to kill cops. Looks like they may have missed a few.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

so in your mind its blm huh...?

go find some trump thread to defend.

story is developing

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
My prayers are with those involved. Praying for peace.
What kind of twisted brains believe that more violence will be productive to a civil society?

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: neo96

so in your mind its blm huh...?

go find some trump thread to defend.

story is developing

Ya its probably a white right wing extremist or the KKK.

link   
People with a good future ahead of them don't do this kind of thing.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
So 8 shot and 3 dead?

If this was BLM sympathizers (it was) they really need to get a freaking grip. Setting back race relations 50 years in a few months not to mention getting cops understandably jumpy around lack people.

This is to everyone, not just BLM. Stop f-fing killing people you f-ing f-s.

Some of their leaders are actually calling for a 'military coup' if Trump wins.

This effing stupidity needs to end.

link   
BRPD spokesman says he can't confirm whether there is a suspect or suspects in custody.

Y'know, for folks interested in the story and not blaming Obama quite yet.

link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Obamas fault, only muslims kill innocent people, Trump is great, liberals are commies trying to take our guns away, false flag, lone nutter, afro americans are responsible for all the violence, close the borders, deport everyone to ME or Africa, war between races, Clintons, Soros,prayers,more prayers,left, right,democrats,republicans,globalists,France,Nice,political correctness,snowlflakes,surveillance, Orwell 1984, Quran, Bible, Cia, FBI..

There,please star my post as i have covered every talking point that is going to be mentioned in the next 80 pages or so.

I starred you, your'e still missing the point however

link   

Obamas fault, only muslims kill innocent people, Trump is great, liberals are commies trying to take our guns away, false flag, lone nutter, afro americans are responsible for all the violence, close the borders, deport everyone to ME or Africa, war between races, Clintons, Soros,prayers,more prayers,left, right,democrats,republicans,globalists,France,Nice,political correctness,snowlflakes,surveillance, Orwell 1984, Quran, Bible, Cia, FBI..

There,please star my post as i have covered every talking point that is going to be mentioned in the next 80 pages or so.

Welcome to Europe

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Yeah because it doesn't take much to put 2 and 2 together after DALLAS.

link   

Obamas fault, only muslims kill innocent people, Trump is great, liberals are commies trying to take our guns away, false flag, lone nutter, afro americans are responsible for all the violence, close the borders, deport everyone to ME or Africa, war between races, Clintons, Soros,prayers,more prayers,left, right,democrats,republicans,apologists,globalists,France,Nice,political correctness,snowlflakes,surveillance, Orwell 1984, Quran, Bible, Cia, FBI..

You forgot to blame the Jews too

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
"Suspicious person walking down road with assault rifle. Police arrive on scene and shooter open fired." Don Lemon source (CNN)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join