It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's V.P. Address- Objectives First? -Nope. Mostly blasting the opposition.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Last night while I was watching the Turkish coup attempt on CNN they cut to a commercial break...then an anti-trump ad comes on with him saying how he gets his military information from TV Shows..

Yeah ads against him basically write themselves at this point

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Raggedyman

I agree 100%

Except for the Hillary part. Lol

Yeah, it's a funny thing
Vote evil or evil, no one wins

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I guess you should 'keep walking out of the room', then. '

His speech isn't directed at 'you', and likely you'd find fault with a different speech as well.

You either see him outside the machine or you do not. I wouldn't trust any candidate who had solutions to all the problems as none are experts in every field- in most case, are experts in none- and Trump has already outlined the key areas that need addressing.

One either trusts the same old, same old crowd or one does not. I trust his ability to know and recognize the areas he doesn't know and bring in people-preferably different ones that have not only not solved the problems but have actually created more- and go from there.

Simply put, Trump's approach to our various issues are outside the accepted norms and the machine. Those unnerved by that need further enlightenment on the fact that Hillary represents a continuation, not a solution.

Fortunately, Trump has Hillary who is the perfect example of all that is wrong with our gov't. Every adjective I can think of to describe our Federal gov't seems to fit Hillary Clinton as well.

A non-political citizen Vs A person who is a product of and typifies that very machine.

edit on 16-7-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Actually I don't think Americas voters cares anymore what Plan the candidates have for America when for decades politicians has been lying to the public, the era of poster politicians is over, now is just the dirty and corrupted

No, politicians really do not have a plan for America, no anymore, America is too far gone to be fixed by any of them.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Thanks...I keep waiting just once...to hear a complete interview or speech on the issues only.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Seriously...my point. Still waiting*

* Be clear everyone, I didnt say I wouldnt vote for him..maybe, maybe not. Thanks

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Oh yeah, I get that. But honestly? From both sides...I wish I knew their stand(s) on the issues for America...and not on each other

Thanks

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Hi Gortex. How are ya...I think you said it best. He (they) come across pretty immature and childish
Thanks

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Hi again NWT...I could still hear from the next room. I just kept waiting for some substance or the intended introduction of the running mate and plan for America.

I didnt get it...took awhile. I do have high hopes though for the best candidate...whoever that is!

Thank you

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yep. Since the protest movement in the 60's when I marched as a teen, we had high hopes. They slowly melted into years of back door deals, private negotiations, under the table agreements, broken promises, missed opportunities, woeful neglect of the needs of the people... over private and privately owned corporations and individuals.

Now I pretty much think of the Presidency as just a figurehead pretending to represent the will of the people.

Thanks Marg

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Last night while I was watching the Turkish coup attempt on CNN they cut to a commercial break...then an anti-trump ad comes on with him saying how he gets his military information from TV Shows..

7 Other Times President Obama Said He Found Out About World Events By Watching the News

Just like someone else eh.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

And don't forget, enriching their pockets in their way to the White house, during their stay and way after they leave, they don't have time for the voters anymore.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

7 Other Times President Obama Said He Found Out About World Events By Watching the News

Even though your point is a red herring, I agree.

If someone wouldn't vote for Obama for that very reason, they shouldn't vote for Trump either. They have too much in common in that regard, huh?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I can tell that by how much $$$ I DONT have in my own pockets. Thanks to gov....

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: neo96

Even though your point is a red herring, I agree.

If someone wouldn't vote for Obama for that very reason, they shouldn't vote for Trump either. They have too much in common in that regard, huh?

An example of where, "I know you are but what am I" backfires.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Understood.

I will agree with you, to an extent, after the Republican
Nomination is locked up and Trump has secured the support required by this selection for V.P..

This speech was, IMO, addressed to the Republican Party elite/members. Stressing who the actual opposition is and solidifying the political and financial support necessary to run against Hillary. Without which his solutions are useless verbiage in the vein of Sanders, Ron Paul, the Libertarian, Gary Johnson.

Secure the support....then the real campaign begins.....

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

then an anti-trump ad comes on with him saying how he gets his military information from TV Shows

Clearly someone didn't this or the provided link.

So no not 'red herring'.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That's not exactly the same as saying he will get his military advice from watching the shows. Of course we always have....I'm listening to myself... Because I have a good brain....
I know more than the generals believe me....

Hot air won't help.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That's not how it works.

The potus doesn't 'meet' with generals.

They meet people like this.

BOMBSHELL: Obama Never Once Met With His Defense Intelligence Chief

Meet people like that is how is suppose to work.

Trump critics got NOTHING.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Really says a lot when the nominee has to actually peruse the support of his own party.
I'm mean could it get any more embarrassing???

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join