It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's V.P. Address- Objectives First? -Nope. Mostly blasting the opposition.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I agree 100%

Except for the Hillary part. Lol
edit on 7162016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Umm you didn't. I did. Try to keep up.

In that case your post had zero relevance to what I said. My comments are accurate as demonstrated by the previous and recent polling. Many people will vote for someone other than Hillary because she is a detestable hag in their opinion. Deal with it.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: neo96

Funny, Obama started a race war and he wasn't white
Your point?

The point is race is only being used to make sure his party maintains control of the executive.

Race politics biggest weapon of mass distraction.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Hillary's campaign already attacked Pence before he gave his first interview after being named VP.

It's politics.

I would encourage you to watch more Trump if curious about his solutions as he's given them time and time again while doing more interviews than any other candidate.

If the idea is he's supposed to appeal to your demands every single time he speaks, you'll be disappointed. But you'll also dislike Hillary even more as she hides from the media.
edit on 16-7-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Your point?

The point is race is only being used to make sure his party maintains control of the executive.

Ohh
Yeah, valid point
One of... The biggest weapons of mass distraction

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Trumps choice of Pense didn't win any votes. The Conservatives are already for Donald....

However Clintons choice for VP could make a huggggeee difference in her popularity.

If the GOP convention devolves into rancor and petty bickering, Trump is toast. The Republican need to put up a united front to be convincing. The Rank and file RNCers are afraid that Trump is going to drag the Republicans down even at local levels.

The voters are looking for a leader, not a complainer in Chief.

edit on 16-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Gov. Gary is polling double digits and I bet as we get closer to election his numbers get even higher.

If Trump or Clinton wins this election it will be a disaster for the US, Unfortunately one of those two is most likely going to win because of the Koolaid drinkers.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Gov. Gary is polling double digits and I bet as we get closer to election his numbers get even higher.

I would love to see him on the stage come debate season. It would really underscore the contrast with these two cretins.

edit on 16-7-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: never go in against a Sicilian with death is on the line

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Blasting the opposition and blowing his own trumpet , I watched his overlong speech and he came across like a kid telling tales , Hillary did this Hilary did that but , as you say , no real vision for the future just sound bites.

I get the feeling he doesn't have a plan he'll just make it up as he goes along , can't say I was inspired by his choice of VP either.

Good luck.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

So what are they then. If he's given any what are they?
You know other than I'm gonna build a wall and throw out Mexicans and Muslims.
What's his plan besides hoping the economy tanks so he can purchase stocks at a discount or defaulting on our loans so he can renegotiate the terms. What besides saying we'll pull out of NATO and go it alone. What has he said that WONT bring it all tumbling down around us? Get a clue. He cannot be allowed to be president. He is a dangerous crazy man.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Pretty sure the FBI is smart enough to know when someone has actually broken the law and when they haven't.
Get over it already. She's not going to jail because she didn't break the law.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The only thing both candidates are right about, is neither one of them is any where NEAR qualified for high office.

Trump is a sociopath and probably a psychopath, has been diagnosed by several psychiatrists as having obvious narcissistic personality disorder and he lies constantly. Hillary can't tell the truth even when the FBI itself has outed her. Do you REALLY want to hear either one of these screeching pathetic buffoons on the evening news for the next four to eight years, while the economy tanks even more?

There is nothing in the Constitution that requires a two party system and only a two party system. There are several qualified, intelligent, thoughtful, sane, honest candidates also running, that have been marginalized by the MSM you all rail against, have been conspired against by artificial polling requirements for debate inclusion and hamstrung by lack of obscene amounts of donor money that they are honorable enough not to take.

This is your golden opportunity to get rid of the Dems and Republicans once and for all. They have screwed you over and the country over, ginning up wars and killing your sons and daughters, all the time laughing during well paid banquet speeches at your gullibility and terminal stupidity.

Wake the hell up and water the Tree of Liberty, already. If it's not the ballot box, you know which box is next and it won't be pretty.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Your point?

Ohh
Yeah, valid point

Yeah Americans first 'black' president hasn't done anything to address 'discrimination' during his two terms.

Only pointing out how 'racist' everyone is.

So vote for a WHITE person preferably not male.
edit on 16-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Your point?

Ohh
Yeah, valid point

Yeah Americans first 'black' president hasn't done anything to address 'discrimination' during his two terms.

So vote for a WHITE person.

Like I said earlier, Clintons choice for VP is going to make it or break it for her.
Think the Nation is ready to be lead by 2 women?

The debates are going to be great, If trump doesn't bail like he did with Bernie.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This is what political discussion in America has devolved into. I don't blame the candidates. If it didn't sell they wouldn't use it.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Your point?

Ohh
Yeah, valid point

Like I said earlier, Clintons choice for VP is going to make it or break it for her.

Clinton already broke herself.

Probably end up being Trump/Pence, against Clinton/Warren.

Race gets replaced with sex.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Well, according to Republicans there is no more racism anymore and it's all just lazy blacks who are the problem for the black community.

So what should Obama have come out and said exactly???? "Hey guys, racism is gone, let's party!"

Had he made a platform about Race Inequality in America Republicans would blast him for it every second of every day. If he doesn't have a platform about Race Inequality in America Republicans would blast him for it every second of every day. Notice a pattern???

You're complaining because the first Black President didn't talk about discrimination meanwhile you're claiming he started a Race War. Not sure how he did both of those at the same time but this is Republican Logic so it doesn't have to make sense I guess.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Your point?

Ohh
Yeah, valid point

Clinton already broke herself.

Probably end up being Trump/Pence, against Clinton/Warren.

Race gets replaced with sex.

I agree! And Trump without the ladies and minorities....well...

Trump needs to change direction fast....

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Give it 5 more months.

See if people are still talking 'race'

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Give it 5 more months.

See if people are still talking 'race'

In 5 months it's going to either be "Gays" again or to switch things up a bit, maybe "Pokemon" causing the downfall of America. Which ever one can keep people occupied the longest. Personally, I hope it's Pokemon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join