It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS is TOTAL BS!! Double Standards for Hillary!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

She was secretary of State. He was not. That might be a reason why.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Sorry bout the facebook video link. I was too pissed off to try to find the video anywhere else. Next time I will try to have a cool head, when doin a thread like this...

And I agree that Even Trump is a scary thought to be in the White House!! YIKES for US ALL!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

But breaking the rules set forth about classified materials is in effect for ANYONE who has use of them! Right?! Well at least it should be in effect for everyone involved. But it is plain to see that Killery is above the laws...

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I have no skin in the bipartisan game we're playing. Gary Johnson has my vote.

But the fact is, Hillary is only as far as she is because her voter base doesn't care about her corruption. At all.

She could eat a baby on live television and her followers would start a smear campaign against the baby.

Same # with Trump.

Partisan politics is an exercise in cognitive dissonance and willful ignorance.

edit on 16 7 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Click bait is bull#.

Explain what you're posting and use the source to back it up.

Don't spam the board.

There are numerous people who have been shafted for less than what she did, relating to classified material.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I am not even a voter for the farce that is our political system ploy to make Us think we have a choice. I can see right through all that crap, and did years ago when i was old enough to be able to vote. Never did, for any of the clowns paraded in front of Us... Never will either... AT least I Will not Vote for the Leaders on the boards. An underdog may get My vote. Time will tell...

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Any bets on how the lawyer meets his end? Shooting himself 8 times with a nail gun, perhaps?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Yep! And It is Crap isn't it, that She can waltz around being untouched, by those same laws...I won't even vote for anyone, as I stated to another here already, but I just want to see that justice has been served to Her! AND NOT HER KIND of Justice!! Know what I mean?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Yah and that will be deemed a suicide!! That would NOT even surprise ME if it happens... Scary thing is that it just might, unfortunately for Him and His campaign of Justice!!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Yep! And It is Crap isn't it, that She can waltz around being untouched, by those same laws...I won't even vote for anyone, as I stated to another here already, but I just want to see that justice has been served to Her! AND NOT HER KIND of Justice!! Know what I mean?

Oh I feel your pain man. It is one thing to suspect someone of a crime, but not being able to do anything about it due to evidence, and another thing when there is clear evidence, and still nothing can be done.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The fact people say we have a 2-tiered justice system only goes to prove we have no justice system at all.
What we have is an oligarchy running things while pretending the Republic still exists.
The Caesars and those who followed in his footsteps in Rome did the exact same thing.
That is until the Goths and Vandals invaded and took everything from a state which was fighting itself.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Thanx for sharing that pain with Me, as have others here today. It is so frustrating...

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

She was secretary of State. He was not. That might be a reason why.

All the more reason she should have known better and acted accordingly.
Setting up a private server to handle ANY government emails is a crime in itself.
The fact that many were classified would under ordinary circumstances make Hillary guilty of high treason.
With the Clintons or the Bush's though the law is twisted or ignored to allow them to remain in government.

This will make this years election the greatest political farce ever in American history.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
The fact people say we have a 2-tiered justice system only goes to prove we have no justice system at all.
What we have is an oligarchy running things while pretending the Republic still exists.
The Caesars and those who followed in his footsteps in Rome did the exact same thing.
That is until the Goths and Vandals invaded and took everything from a state which was fighting itself.

Thank You for that! You are totally correct, in all that You said...

EDIT: Ill add this from You here: "This will make this years election the greatest political farce ever in American history."
Yah and don't it suck that We have to witness it?!?!?!?
edit on 16-7-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I feel like saying some stuff that will most likely land Me in Jail over all This Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!
(But will hold My tongue...)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Partisan politics is an exercise in cognitive dissonance and willful ignorance.

Only in America is their chants of privilege in one breathe saying how wrong it is,

Then turn around and ignore Clinton getting off Scott Free.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yep! It gets about as Two-Faced as it can get here in the States...
The only thing I can think of to fix the problem would land Me in Jail...
SHE is NOT worth it!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

If you or I were to set up a private server to handle Gov email we would be fried. Clinton has done this and is allowed to run for POTUS? I really makes me think how deep corruption is planted in the good USA.
edit on 7 16 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

It so deeply embedded Bro that there is no backhoe powerful enough to dig it out!!!
'THEY' are untouchable anymore. Pisses Me right off...

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
$Hillary has been in politics for almost 4 decades. held some of the highest positions in politics. [forget her husband]

now, do you think joe blow and joe schmo will get the same treatment as her?

this isnt just a tactic used politics, its everywhere. this double standard is in commerce, trade, government contracts, wall street, hollywood.

its called power. if you had it, you'd know why this makes sense. because you would be standing on the same side of the tracks as Hill.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join