It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study of Tongues in the New Testament

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Text Could you explain your post a little more? I find it interesting when you stated quote -I'm sure none of you speak or read proto-Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic, Ancient Egyptian -or have read the Dead-Sea-Scrolls...and I could go on and on. This is just a crude synopses: unquote

Your answer was - Quote Those "who really know" don't speak; and those "who speak" don't know.

Not only am I not going to debate or justify what I know to you; I said what I mean and I meant what I said.

And lastly, never justify or explain the truth with lies, and any half of another half. - Unquote

I did not ask for a rude and unjustified tantrum [hissy fit]. Simply an explanation of what you have written. I do not need or desire an argument. Just a simple answer will suffice. You leave confusion when you state that you never explain truth with lies. Is that possible?

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede
You may not have noticed, but that other poster [hiddenlight] has been banned, so you won't be getting an answer from him.

edit on 16-1-2018 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Great study John! The nation of Israel began with signs and they (the Jews) require signs, which God obliges them. Christian do not need signs. I do believe all the "signs" including tongues will return in the Tribulation to convince the Jews the truth.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The title of this thread is misleading.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Interesting. I'm honestly only posting right now to mark this so I can come back to it later. This is going to require more study. Good work man.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Please ignore all previous posts in this thread as OP stated Jesus was not carpenter.

Obviously overzealous liars who argue for arguments sake.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join