It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can ANYONE Vote for a Liar like Hillary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Im sorry but what has she done politically that could be perceived as a win or positive? Name one thing?

I could name many things, but I'm not trying to get you to vote for her, so I'm not going to defend her (or her lies) and I don't have to justify anything. This is MY vote, a decision made BY me. And it has been made. Barring unforeseen circumstances, I will hold my nose and vote for her.

I didn't support Hillary for president. I supported Bernie. Only stacked up against Trump does Hillary have enough redeeming qualities for me to consider her. Voting for Trump is OUT of the question.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

If you wish for a lying president, at least elect one who knows how to lie without getting caught and who's willing to be transparent unlike Hillary.

That makes no sense.

Elect a politician that knows how to lie without getting caught, but is transparent?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Not exactly sure what "butthurt" is, but what she did was certainly worthy of prosecution

No it wasn't. Anyone in the same position would not have been prosecuted because it was such a minor issue.

It was so opposite of minor, that it took the corrupt collusion between the President of the United States, the Attorney General of the United States and the Director of the FBI to avoid her being prosecuted. That is all very clear to anyone who watched how this all played out.

Nonsense. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Anyone that can read the laws and has reviewed past cases similar to this can easily see that it is exceedingly rare for charges to be brought.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
beacause of a dangerous amateur like drumpf ?

this is going to be an all time "voting to keep the other one out" election, both nominees have really poor ratings

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: sirlancelot

Of course everyone lies but the video and Hillary's lies are clear and she is telling lies about small stuff. She is telling lies about things related to National Security. BIG DIFFERENCE!

I thought you said you couldn't stand liars. Does that hate for liars depend on the political beliefs of the individual? Is it that you hate liars, or you hate Leftists?

As you said, everyone lies. Apparently, your disgust for liars is biased.

And admitting you think she is a liar and still supporting her suggest you may have issue's yourself!

I did not say I supported her.

Don't let your Two Minutes of Hate affect your reading comprehension. Where did I say I support her?

Sorry most adults would assume defending someone could be construed as supporting...

An intelligent adult would avoid making any assumptions.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Ok,leaving aside the lies,refusal to improve security in Benghazi.throwing the middle east into a worse mess than Bush left it,being ineffective as a senator,all her friends commiting suicide when they are investigated,smearing all those women Bill went after[3000]!,lying about snipers,changing positions on almost every issue,being bought and owned by Islamic countries,and being a irritating pos in general,why would someone vote for her over someone who can run a business -EXECUTIVE EXPERIENCE,doh!,loves America,isn`t a career criminal,I mean politician,Isn`t owned by Islamists,and doesn`t want to destroy the bill of rights ?And he is a moderate on most social issues,not a rabid anti abortionist,ok with lgbt rights,and flexible.Yeah,He is loud and obnoxious,but most New Yorkers are and I knew a lot with hearts of gold when I was in the military.He has my vote,she would cause a revolt in the south when she tried settling islamists and taking our guns,I`m afraid.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Interesting. I see the exact opposite. I know hillary has never done anything that was not for the greater good of hillary. Even to the point of endangering national security, which is no minor offense. Trump, however, is an unknown. There is a chance, no matter how slight, that he may do the right thing by this nation. If I have to choose between a slight chance and no chance at all, I opt for the slight chance of something good.

I don't really like Trump. But anyone who has both sides of the aisle riled up this badly must at least have some potential to effect the change we so desperately need. We can't continue with business as usual. We were promised hope and change and got nothing but business as usual. With Trump I can honestly say things will be different. At this point, anything different is better than more of the same.
edit on 16-7-2016 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

This may be the first time I don't vote. I said may be. I'm sick of all the BS from both political parties. They don't give a rats arse about anybody but what can feed their egos. This country is becoming more and more morally bankrupt and it is coming from our so called leaders. I have said it before and I will say it again...............nothing changes if nothing changes.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
At this point, anything different is better than more of the same.

I disagree. Ted Cruz, Michlle Bachmann, Sarah Palin would be "different", but I'd never vote for any of them, either.

I understand your choice, and support you voting for who YOU find appropriate, but being "different" isn't enough for me. There are a lot of possibilities that could draw me away from voting for Hillary - it would be pretty easy, really. But Trump could NEVER be an option.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

As an outsider I see the choice between Trump or Clinton as equal to rock or a hard place , they're both as bad as each other so you're damned if you do damned if you don't.
How did it come to this America ?

2017 is going to be interesting.

Very well said and yes we are.

I cant stand liars so it's an easy choice for me.

Which one doesn't lie??

You can't mean Trump. Holy cow. Seriously?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: [post=20998680]Benevolent Heretic]

I don't really like Trump. But anyone who has both sides of the aisle riled up this badly must at least have some potential to effect the change we so desperately need. We can't continue with business as usual. We were promised hope and change and got nothing but business as usual. With Trump I can honestly say things will be different. At this point, anything different is better than more of the same.

Different does not equal better.
Communism was "different" than the Czar, for example. WWIII with multiple nukes would be "different." Starvation of the masses would be "different".

I'm not applying those examples to Trump, mind you, but I do think he is showing prominent signs of wanting to tighten us into a full blown police state. We have enough of that already.

But it would be different!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I will hold my nose and vote for her. I didn't support Hillary for president

You basically just said "I'm voting for a Democrat,....because they're a Democrat". So, you're not taking in to account who would be better for America, just following party loyalty.
I'm sorry, but we need a strong leader, not another apologist or someone who thinks we can negotiate with terrorists. Obama is weak. Period. And his response to the attack in Nice [ not to mention Orlando. Good God that was just...words fail me ] Do I want war? No. Do I want someone in that seat who will keep making these attacks about guns instead of what they are..terrorist attacks? No. Obama and Hilary have blamed the attacks in America on guns. It's not terror. It's not ISIS inspired. It's not radical Islam. It's guns.
What a fu**in joke.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Heh,these Hillary bashing threads motivate Me to vote for Her.Everybody lies You,Me,all the people posting here..

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: mobiusmale

It was so opposite of minor, that it took the corrupt collusion between the President of the United States, the Attorney General of the United States and the Director of the FBI to avoid her being prosecuted. That is all very clear to anyone who watched how this all played out.

Nonsense. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Anyone that can read the laws and has reviewed past cases similar to this can easily see that it is exceedingly rare for charges to be brought.

Well, that's that then...you prefer to hold your hands over your eyes, and say "nothing to see here"...so it's all nonsense.

Anyone who has read the law, knows that "gross negligence" in the handling of Classified Information is cause enough for prosecution. A lack of "intent" (though most reasonable people would argue there is a lot of evidence that would support an assertion of intent) does not negate the cause of action for negligence. It is only being spun that way...

And...there are no "cases similar to this". Never in history has a senior member of the U.S. Government set up their own unauthorized, unsecure, private communication system, so as to circumvent (or having the effect of circumventing, if you prefer) the systems designed to protect Classified, Top Secret and SAP Information.

This was precedent setting - and unfortunately, the DOJ's decision to block prosecution of Hillary Clinton has now set a very dangerous precedent when it comes to future criminal indiscretions related to the handling of Classified Information.

Protecting Hillary Clinton from having to suffer the legal consequences...whether it is because she is a Clinton, or because she is the presumptive nominee of the Democratic Party, or because the investigations might have also implicated the POTUS...has made the United States a whole lot less safe.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
"How can ANYONE vote for a liar like Hillary"

When they don't see dishonesty as a problem.. Lying, stealing, cheating, all part of the human experience. White lies, padding the time clock, lying to take a day off, falsifying answers on taxes, sneaking into a drive-in as a kid, all the little things we have grown up doing and got away with, not held accountable for.

It's in the psyche of the competitive nature, encouraged, manipulated, winning at any cost, waiting for word of success in your seemingly harmless lies.

But it is a foundation built on sand. We all know what Hillary is about, from her earliest arrival on the scene. Her many dishonest persuits in the justice system and politics. With her scarcely having any concern for honesty, instead solely of success, caring no matter what the deception. All was game with her, having no real moral fiber or character. It is this same mindset in citizens and voters that she has cultivated a following with. Self benefit, self enriching, at the expense of those who naively believe their honesty will overcome. Lying is probably the easiest of all deceptions to accomplish, except ...... sometimes you get caught, and that foundation in the sand washes away. When will a successful liar stop lying ? Pretty much .....never.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
The red and blue teams have the most disgusting representatives for POTUS this election I have ever seen.

I can't understand why anyone would vote for such trash I know I will not.

No, I can't agree with that at all.

Hillary is in a class all by herself.

Trump is a breath of fresh air to the political stage, warts and all.

Hillary is such a retread it's unbelievable, Bernie was a little spark but look where it led.

Same old tired crap. Talk about putting all your eggs in one basket!

Anyway....go Trump!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The "left"...

Is there really a left wing party left in America or just the appearance of it?
Both main partys pander the ideology of their voters but none give a crap about them in the end.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
You basically just said "I'm voting for a Democrat,....because they're a Democrat".

No, I didn't. I'm not voting for her because she's a Democrat, OR because of her gender. I am not a Democrat (never have been) and I've voted for people from various parties in my many years as a voter, including Republicans.

So, maybe instead of telling me what I said, you should ASK me if your suspicions are correct.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: greydaze

I don't. Period. That's why some people don't like me. Honesty can be ....annoying.. to some. Of course, I don't do anything I'd have to lie about

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I've been around a while and your posting history tell me I don't have to ask.
BH, you are a Progressive/Liberal/ Democrat, right? At one time, I actually had hopes that Obama would do some good, but at the end of the day, we have to ask ourselves, "Are we better off all around than we were 8 years ago".
And that answer would be "No". Jobs are a joke. We are more divided than we have been in a long time. We have policies that allow Americans to be harassed, recorded, and spied on, but they bring in people from other countries that have pledged to bring us down. A President who is extremely weak on terrorism and blames everything on his favorite agenda. Guns. Orlando was not about guns, but he, the DOJ and Hilary made it out to be. Dallas was not about guns. But, once again, that was the story we got. The shooter in Dallas said he was out to kill Whites, especially White cops, but Obama said "We'll never know.....". We need someone who will at least try to change the direction we're headed, instead of blindly doubling down on the same policies.
Hilary is Obama on steroids. She will not only follow his agenda, she will double down, all in the name of "Progress".
The only "Progress", we're making is the destruction of this country under these policies.
edit on 16-7-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join