It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can ANYONE Vote for a Liar like Hillary

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Seriously Hillary Clinton is scary. This woman is a pathological liar. I know Trump isn't peaches and cream either but when it comes down to it do you want a woman that would sell America out and already has as our next POTUS?

If you plan to vote for this woman does it not concern you that she will lie or spin non stop to get her way? Haven't we had enough of the lies of the left?

This video scares the hell out of me why doesn't it scare you Hillary supporters?

Clinton Lies

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
How original.

Another Hillary/Left bashing thread with absolutely no substance and a link to a video that's been posted here many times before.

Go ahead...get the Two Minutes of Hate over with.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

As an outsider I see the choice between Trump or Clinton as equal to rock or a hard place , they're both as bad as each other so you're damned if you do damned if you don't.
How did it come to this America ?

2017 is going to be interesting.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Time for a "Johnson" in The White House and NOT for one that acts like a "Johnson"...

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

As an outsider I see the choice between Trump or Clinton as equal to rock or a hard place , they're both as bad as each other so you're damned if you do damned if you don't.
How did it come to this America ?

2017 is going to be interesting.

Very well said and yes we are.

I cant stand liars so it's an easy choice for me.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
How original.

Another Hillary/Left bashing thread with absolutely no substance and a link to a video that's been posted here many times before.

How fitting a left winger excusing her for being the liar she is. I guess the ends justifies the means though right?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

How fitting a left winger excusing her for being the liar she is. I guess the ends justifies the means though right?

I did not make any excuse for her. Yes, she is a liar. So are you.

Are you going to sit upon your high horse and say that you are some beacon of virtue that has never lied?

Hypocrite.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I did not make any excuse for her. Yes, she is a liar. So are you.

Are you going to sit upon your high horse and say that you are some beacon of virtue that has never lied?

Hypocrite.

Ahh now the polarization comes into play. Of course everyone lies but the video and Hillary's lies are clear and she isn't telling lies about small stuff. She is telling lies about things related to National Security. BIG DIFFERENCE! And admitting you think she is a liar and still supporting her suggest you may have issue's yourself!
edit on 16-7-2016 by sirlancelot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

How original.

How typical.

Another Hillary/Left apologist reply with absolutely no regard for the very clear evidence of Clinton's criminal negligence - and her lying about it - provided in the video in question (non of it disputed by Director Comey when he is directly asked about her behaviour...in the video).

Go ahead...get the Two Minutes of Partisan Blindness over with.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Of course everyone lies but the video and Hillary's lies are clear and she is telling lies about small stuff. She is telling lies about things related to National Security. BIG DIFFERENCE!

I thought you said you couldn't stand liars. Does that hate for liars depend on the political beliefs of the individual? Is it that you hate liars, or you hate Leftists?

As you said, everyone lies. Apparently, your disgust for liars is biased.

And admitting you think she is a liar and still supporting her suggest you may have issue's yourself!

I did not say I supported her.

Don't let your Two Minutes of Hate affect your reading comprehension. Where did I say I support her?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
This woman is a pathological liar.

You probably should familiarize yourself with the meaning of "pathological liar", because Hillary isn't one. Hillary does lie (she's a politician), but she always has a reason. Usually to cover her ass or make herself look good. She has not "sold out the country". That's just right-wing hyperbole.

She will lie or spin to get her way. So would Trump. He has proven to be EVERY BIT as much of a liar as Hillary is. We are between a rock and a hard place and I make my decision based on what I know about both of them.

Am I scared? No. I'm not scared of either of them. But I will vote for the person who has the most experience in government and international relations, because Trump would RUIN our standing in the world.

I'm sorry you're so scared. But all this fear-mongering makes me ill and I'll not let YOUR fear convince me to do something stupid, like vote for Trump.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Are we a little butthurt that Hillary actually did screw up and it was so minor that it's not worthy of prosecution?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
If lying doesn't work she'll disrupt the speaker, raise her voice pound her gavel and, repeat after me, "What at this point does any of this matter"?

The quintessential control freak. Nothing matters (to her), halfway into here.

edit on 16-7-2016 by intrptr because: additional...

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The only difference being, none of us is going to lead a bloody country!

Honestly, if you don't have any problem with being led by a pathological liar, then why should it bother me? Just don't make that stupid argument how everybody lies...Maybe politicians lie, but they are not dumb enough to get caught time after time...except Hillary that is.

If you wish for a lying president, at least elect one who knows how to lie without getting caught and who's willing to be transparent unlike Hillary.
edit on 634k2016Saturdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: sirlancelot
This woman is a pathological liar.

You probably should familiarize yourself with the meaning of "pathological liar", because Hillary isn't one. Hillary does lie (she's a politician), but she always has a reason. Usually to cover her ass or make herself look good. She has not "sold out the country". That's just right-wing hyperbole.

She will lie or spin to get her way. So would Trump. He has proven to be EVERY BIT as much of a liar as Hillary is. We are between a rock and a hard place and I make my decision based on what I know about both of them.

Am I scared? No. I'm not scared of either of them. But I will vote for the person who has the most experience in government and international relations, because Trump would RUIN our standing in the world.

I'm sorry you're so scared. But all this fear-mongering makes me ill and I'll not let YOUR fear convince me to do something stupid, like vote for Trump.

Im sorry but what has she done politically that could be perceived as a win or positive? Name one thing?

Of course the lame stream media wont tell you about Uranium One which Bill and Hill helped to faciliate and the end result is a Russian company now owns the right to 20-50% of America's Uranium output! I guess that's just business thought right?

I guess Laureate U who paid Bill millions while Hillary's State Dept made grants to the same University isn;t fishy either! It's all for educating the kids right?

I guess Bill getting paid big bucks in speeches to big businesses who had interest in decisions before the State the Dept is odd either. Quid pro quo anyone???

Haven't we learned anything from the recent past? Go ahead and use the "they all lie" mantra and yes they all probably do but the ones that lie about things related to National Security get charged unlike Clinton.

Comey said himself someone who did what she did would be sanctioned and at a minimum lose their security clearance yet you want to but her in the top spot? I'll take my chances with Trump cause a Hillary presidency will be the ruin of us.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Her more famous lies tend toward goal-oriented things. However, she has a long history of lies, a lifetime of lies, that can not be excused as just being a politician. Which is no excuse, by the way. For instance, claiming she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary. Sir Edmund made his climb of Everest in 1953. hillary was born in 1947. That is exactly the kind of lie told by a pathological liar and sociopath.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

a reply to: mobiusmale

Are we a little butthurt that Hillary actually did screw up and it was so minor that it's not worthy of prosecution?

Not exactly sure what "butthurt" is, but what she did was certainly worthy of prosecution.

It was so opposite of minor, that it took the corrupt collusion between the President of the United States, the Attorney General of the United States and the Director of the FBI to avoid her being prosecuted. That is all very clear to anyone who watched how this all played out.

1) Obama publicly endorses Hillary Clinton for POTUS - while she is still under criminal investigation by the FBI
2) Bill Clinton summons Loretta Lynch to a secret 35 minute hangar meeting (where - speculation on my part - he likely paid out all of the dirt against her, Obama, Comey, and others that would be leaked to the media if charges against Hillary were brought) on a Monday
3) Hillary is interviewed on the following Saturday by the FBI
4) On the following Tuesday morning Comey holds a news conference, wherein he spends 95% of his time detailing all of Clinton's crimes relating to her "unauthorized", "unprotected" personal server, and her "extremely careless" handling of Classified materials - and 5% saying "however" no prosecutor would bring a case against Hillary (which, of course, means he has already been told to drop it, because the DOJ is going to block him)
5) On Tuesday afternoon...talk about tight timing...Hillary and Obama fly on Air Force 1 together, and make a campaign stop together in the Carolinas
6) A couple of days later Lynch announces the inevitable...the case is closed.

Yup, so minor that it only took a colossal effort, by the most powerful people in the U.S. Government - and their puppet string pullers - to short circuit the obvious conclusions that the FBI had come to.

The wonderful thing about naivete (or ignorance) is that because of the affliction, one is not even aware that one is afflicted by it.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Of course everyone lies but the video and Hillary's lies are clear and she is telling lies about small stuff. She is telling lies about things related to National Security. BIG DIFFERENCE!

I thought you said you couldn't stand liars. Does that hate for liars depend on the political beliefs of the individual? Is it that you hate liars, or you hate Leftists?

As you said, everyone lies. Apparently, your disgust for liars is biased.

And admitting you think she is a liar and still supporting her suggest you may have issue's yourself!

I did not say I supported her.

Don't let your Two Minutes of Hate affect your reading comprehension. Where did I say I support her?

Sorry most adults would assume defending someone could be construed as supporting...

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Her more famous lies tend toward goal-oriented things. However, she has a long history of lies, a lifetime of lies, that can not be excused as just being a politician. Which is no excuse, by the way. For instance, claiming she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary. Sir Edmund made his climb of Everest in 1953. hillary was born in 1947. That is exactly the kind of lie told by a pathological liar and sociopath.

Don't forget the lie about being under sniper fire,

Those are traits of a pathological liar, not just a typical politician or white little lies.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The red and blue teams have the most disgusting representatives for POTUS this election I have ever seen.

I can't understand why anyone would vote for such trash I know I will not.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join