It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apologists For Black Lives Matter

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

So, stop with the rudeness, baiting, bickering and otherwise ill-mannered posts....You are responsible for your own posts.
This isn't about private messages, mods or members....so STAY ON TOPIC...You are responsible for your own posts.

IOW....Be the Change You Wish To See

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomish

originally posted by: supremecommander

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: supremecommander

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: reldra

Apologists for you mean people who don't call BLM racist or evil or militant. I an SICK of this RACIST crap here. We are losing poeple in droves. People simply cannot endure the constant atacks on Muslims and Blacks.

Correct. ATS is being exploited by Neo-Nazis and Klansmen. They are posting propaganda and lies and drowning out anyone who tries to point out what is wrong in what they are saying. It's alarming, and the fate of ATS may be in the balance.

Wrong.

The truth is not racist however I still am not agreeing with anything in the OP I would just like to point out that a narrative is being driven that anytime someone says something that disagrees with the liberal agenda it is called racist.

The mods do not allow racism it's against TnC

When you use "truth" to slander entire groups of people it is indeed racist.

And PLEASE. Racist comments are posted on here daily and are left to stand. But let someone attack the poster making the comments only then do you see moderation. I find that odd.

Care to show us a few "racist" comments? I have seen people post statistics and such. But have not seen any racism, except coming from one side.

And re: the stats...sorry, but they do not apply to me as an individual, I am not a statistic, a criminal, a welfare recipient, nor do I fall under any of the stereotypes you've learned about "the blacks" through your 3rd person interactions with us on TV. There are many, many black people that can stand up proudly and say the same.

I think this is the most important point made in this thread so far.

I am white and I have been a victim of racism on more than one occasion. However, my fiancé and I, as a white couple living in a lower income, predominately black community, have not experienced one bit of racism here from our neighbors.

We walk whenever we go somewhere local so we are out and about at all times of the day and have not had an issue.

I am not naive to the fact that something COULD happen to us, but it could happen anywhere and could be perpetrated by anyone. If I let statistics scare me from living my life in the area I live it, I would have missed out on the experiential knowledge that comes from getting to know the people in my community from different backgrounds.

It seems to me that most people who are bigoted lose that hatred once they become closer to the object of their ire. This has been shown time and time again by people who change their views on other races, sexualities, etc once the issue becomes one that immediately affects their family. I have seen that play out first hand in my community as well.

We need to be out there getting to know one another and dialoguing on these issues that affect ALL OF US. Of course there are some racists in BLM and maybe even the people that formed and run it have impure motivations. But you're average citizen supporting the movement, I believe, is just looking for equality and is completely unaware of any overarching political implications in the management of.

Just my two cents.

This is my point. These same people rattle on and on about "the blacks", saying that "the blacks" do this and "the blacks" do that. I wonder how many do they know personally?

And they wonder why people get offended when they spew their "truths" and make blanket statements?

I don't sit here and say "the whites are all racists". Why? Because I am FRIENDS with many white people in my life. I have LOVED white people who are in my life and still do. One of my best friends on this planet is a white woman! best friends. I love her to death. Because of these interactions I could never honestly come out and say something so horrible about an entire group of people.

The people on here spewing "the truth" about "the blacks" need to actually get out in the world, meet people. Because it is clear to me that the worldview of these racists on here is severely limited and based on 3rd person experience.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
Telling the truth has become racist.

What a surprise.

But it's not the truth. They cherry pick. Yes those people referenced on breitbart are idiots, some worse than others. The guy talking about "war with whites" had 11 likes. Is that worth writing an article about so you all can start foaming at the mouth?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

Because he listens to gangster rap and has to skip the word n -gga every 10.seconds. It's driving him crazy!

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Yea.. Ive noticed that quite a few "journalists" use random twitter posts to back up their arguement.

Its not not black people that are the problem with properly portraying a positive peaceful and honest message in BLM. It is just people.

If there was a "white lives matter", you would have extremists jumping on the bandwagon too.

Racists and attention-seeking idiots will use w/e device they can to project their madness to the greatest degree.

It just so happends that BLM is in the spotlight, so now the racist black people are hoping on and talking about how only white people are racist, reperations, war with whites, black gene superiority, all police are racist ect......

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

A silly meme. Blue lives are about police. All lives and black lives matter are about police. A faulty comparison.
edit on 17-7-2016 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: reldra

Apologists for you mean people who don't call BLM racist or evil or militant. I an SICK of this RACIST crap here. We are losing poeple in droves. People simply cannot endure the constant atacks on Muslims and Blacks.

Correct. ATS is being exploited by Neo-Nazis and Klansmen. They are posting propaganda and lies and drowning out anyone who tries to point out what is wrong in what they are saying. It's alarming, and the fate of ATS may be in the balance.

Oh give me a break! Where's your proof of this??

I'll wait...

If anything ppl are leaving/not visiting bc of posts and threads like this.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join