It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apologists For Black Lives Matter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Ya just like free speech trumps the preventing of calling for cops and whites to be killed, Enough said.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

BALONEY

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Telling the truth has become racist.

What a surprise.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: reldra

Apologists for you mean people who don't call BLM racist or evil or militant. I an SICK of this RACIST crap here. We are losing poeple in droves. People simply cannot endure the constant atacks on Muslims and Blacks.

Correct. ATS is being exploited by Neo-Nazis and Klansmen. They are posting propaganda and lies and drowning out anyone who tries to point out what is wrong in what they are saying. It's alarming, and the fate of ATS may be in the balance.

Wrong.

The truth is not racist however I still am not agreeing with anything in the OP I would just like to point out that a narrative is being driven that anytime someone says something that disagrees with the liberal agenda it is called racist.

The mods do not allow racism it's against TnC

When you use "truth" to slander entire groups of people it is indeed racist.

And PLEASE. Racist comments are posted on here daily and are left to stand. But let someone attack the poster making the comments only then do you see moderation. I find that odd.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Agree 100%! The only reason these stories and movements (BLM, LGBT, etc) are so intensely discussed on ATS is because the media makes them seem MUCH bigger than they are (for ratings) and ATS members buy into it, slurping up the media kool-aid, all the while complaining how bad the "lamestream media" is...

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Apologists for you mean people who don't call BLM racist or evil or militant. I an SICK of this RACIST crap here. We are losing poeple in droves. People simply cannot endure the constant atacks on Muslims and Blacks.

Correct. ATS is being exploited by Neo-Nazis and Klansmen. They are posting propaganda and lies and drowning out anyone who tries to point out what is wrong in what they are saying. It's alarming, and the fate of ATS may be in the balance.

Wrong.

The truth is not racist however I still am not agreeing with anything in the OP I would just like to point out that a narrative is being driven that anytime someone says something that disagrees with the liberal agenda it is called racist.

The Mods must be fast asleep. Have you noticed that whenever someone stands up for African American rights, there are accusations of "black racism?" This has become pervasive, and has happened almost overnight. Black Lives Matter is being targeted by a disinformation campaign, and whenever anyone points out that the source materials are biased, or even false, there is a chorus of "racism," or when the member's racist statements are challenged, they are met with this now mass produced meme: "If I disagree with you I am a racist?"

No, people, you are not a racist because you disagree with me, you are a racist because you make false statements to support racist beliefs.

baloney again.....I am sorry....BLM IS a vile organization JUST LIKE THE KKK...when a group of angry black people get on social media and encourage the MURDER of white people.......THAT is racism in its most vile form.....ONE woman, in autumn of 2015 was ARRESTED for making threats...this can be confirmed....radio shows and TV shows with BLACK HOSTS who tell the BLM spokespeople that their organization is vile and evil....

so I am sorry...to me, you are part of the problem....25 years ago, when living in Houston...whith a nice sized black population...never saw the disgusting behavior I see now...and I liven Chicago right now....don't TELL me that blacks are not racist...I would not have been assaulted twice by them with the words "cracker" and "white B###" n their tongues......
this has GOT to stop...and to me, sir...you are one of the worst here on ATS....

my opinion...and if this makes me a racist...so be it...I know WHO and what I am and am not....
edit on 7/16/2016 by Cornczech because: just cause

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Winstonian

I have to ask......honestly, does any of it really matter? By that I mean, what percentage of the population do you believe participates as activists at demonstrations put on by BLM? And by the same token, if it weren't for TV, what percentage of the non-BLM population do you think has ever witnessed a BLM protest up close and personal?

99% of the Population has never been eye witness to a BLM protest and BLM activists equal less than
1% of the Population.

This is a tempest in a tea pot.

agree. it is a social media/internet phenomenon.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Cornczech

so do you admit that racism is bad on both sides?

Because I will admit as a black person I am seeing behavior from people, especially BLM supporters, that I find to be prejudiced and racist and I do not condone that. If I am offended by white racism, i would be a hypocrite to not be offended by black racism as well.

That being said...its awful funny how people want to complain about BLM being racist while saying or ignoring racist things being done or said about black people.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

That's an excellent point! And you've well demonstrated the irony in all of this.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: darepairman
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Ya just like free speech trumps the preventing of calling for cops and whites to be killed, Enough said.

I think BLM is wrong for all of that. I do not support anyone calling for racism towards anyone. They should be shamed by all americans for that behavior.

But its funny how free speech is a problem when BLM expresses it. Let the KKK or any Neo Nazi group have a rally, the response is "I don't agree with them, but they have a right to free speech".

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

Wrong.

And PLEASE. Racist comments are posted on here daily and are left to stand. But let someone attack the poster making the comments only then do you see moderation. I find that odd.

Care to show us a few "racist" comments? I have seen people post statistics and such. But have not seen any racism, except coming from one side.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yes, people are trying to tell the truth about what is going on.

Be an ostrich. I could care less.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Wrong.

Care to show us a few "racist" comments? I have seen people post statistics and such. But have not seen any racism, except coming from one side.

That's an absolute lie.

The racism against black people and the hatred of Muslims on this website is well apparent.

Just yesterday I was told I'm going to an internment camp and nobody will care if I die trying to fight it.

Stormfront have been infiltrating this website since the end of last year...

It's no surprise that many 2016 members are racists.
They followed the rallying call.
edit on 16-7-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Spelling.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Wrong.

I'm not going to dig through sewage just because you want to be obtuse.

Quoting stats...perfectly fine.

Using stats as a platform to slander an entire group of people made up of several different backgrounds, ethnicities, and cultures is f'ing racism. Usually you'll find mixed in with the stats some snide, racist remark about "the blacks". But go on, you will just play dumb and act like it doesn't happen on here.

And re: the stats...sorry, but they do not apply to me as an individual, I am not a statistic, a criminal, a welfare recipient, nor do I fall under any of the stereotypes you've learned about "the blacks" through your 3rd person interactions with us on TV. There are many, many black people that can stand up proudly and say the same.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

Let the KKK or any Neo Nazi group have a rally,

What Neo Nazi groups and KKK members are mass killing police officers and burning down entire cities while staging massive protest across the country calling for the killing of white police officers????

Links please.

That world end in the 50's and 60's.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

What Neo Nazi groups and KKK members are mass killing police officers and burning down entire cities while staging massive protest across the country calling for the killing of white police officers????

Links please.

The KKK will just get you killed from their prison cell instead.

To believe the KKK stopped their dirty shenanigans in the 50s/60s is a heinous affront to the truth of their covert underworld nature.

I'm betting they've killed someone this very day...
You'll just never hear about it like the Mafia.
edit on 16-7-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: Covert not overt!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Wrong.

That's an absolute lie.

The racism against black people and the hatred of Muslims on this website is well apparent.

Just yesterday I was told I'm going to an internment camp and nobody will care if I die trying to fight it.

Stormfront have been infiltrating this website since the end of last year...

It's no surprise that many 2016 members are racists.
They followed the rallying call.

Yesterday I had a poster tell me that blacks should be grateful that their ancestors were sold into slavery because otherwise we'd all be taking a dump in some hole somewhere in Africa.

You'd best believe that this website has been overrun by stormfronters and neo nazis. it's not even a secret at this point. Wouldn't shock me to see ATS become flagged as a hate site sooner than later.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Links please.

it did ? you sure about that ?

what do they stand for now in this modern age ?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join