It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apologists For Black Lives Matter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I have seen the growing trend of people falling into the trap of racism in this country. There is tons of talk about #blacklivesmatter as of late. The media is in full propaganda mode shining a glaring spotlight on anything and everything that they can spin as racism against blacks/minorities. The BLM movement has gotten increasingly militant , and I fear it is only going to get worse. In these two videos, Sargon Of Akkad refutes a couple of BLM propagandists and also does a great video discussing the cold hard facts of crime in this country. If you support black lives matter, than you should watch both of these videos and pay attention.

Until this country is willing to look at the facts, accepting responsibility, and looking for REAL solutions, these problems will only get worse. Blaming anyone else other than YOURSELF is counter-productive. Let's look for solutions, instead of looking for someone else to blame.
Apologists For Black Lives Matter:
youtu.be...

Why Do Blacks Commit More Crime?
youtu.be...

There are real problems in this country. Police and government have TOO MUCH size and power. Police brutality is a major issue. We have a lot of social issues to deal with in this country. Black America needs leadership from brave honest black men and women. We need to STOP blaming race, and start looking at the very real issues that our country faces. Until we are united, we will never be able to focus on the much larger problems that need to be tackled.

Keep in mind, if you support BLM, you are doing EXACTLY what the political ruling class in this country wants you to do.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I blame the gang bangers , who are mostly black tearing up your country , there screwing your country and then play the race card !

Migration doesn't work , let them in your house and there taking the piss !

And the cops are heavy handed , with every colour , in every country.

The badge makes them think they are wearing a superman costume , weather your black , white , green !

[snipped]
edit on 7.16.2016 by Kandinsky because: Removed hateful comment

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
I blame the gang bangers , who are mostly black tearing up your country , there screwing your country and then play the race card !

The badge makes them think they are wearing a superman costume , weather your black , white , green !

So blacks , everyone gets a #ty deal off the police.sort your own # before blaming the people here to protect your asses !
Most of us black people are NOT gangbangers and criminals you insensitive [snip]. And everyone doesn't get treated the same by police. Worry about your own country and stay out of things you know nothing about. My family has served this country from WWII til this second so [snipped].

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Black Lives Matter Activists Angry Dead ‘White People’ In France Stealing Their Limelight

Disgusting.
Those. BLM idiots are morons of the highest order.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Apologists for you mean people who don't call BLM racist or evil or militant. I an SICK of this RACIST crap here. We are losing poeple in droves. People simply cannot endure the constant atacks on Muslims and Blacks.

There are so many ready to just get up and leave and some who have already.

[snipped]

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimiBlack

originally posted by: Denoli

So blacks , everyone gets a #ty deal off the police.sort your own # before blaming the people here to protect your asses !
Most of us black people are NOT gangbangers and criminals you insensitive [snipped]. And everyone doesn't get treated the same by police. Worry about your own country and stay out of things you know nothing about. My family has served this country from WWII til this second so [snipped].

See what I mean ! Point proved .

Did I say all ? Why am I racist for telling the truth !

Just telling how it is , and if your to blind to see it than nothing will change .

Ps my family fought in ww1 and 2
edit on 7.16.2016 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Sometimes it's good to have somebody on the outside looking in .

1. I said gangbangers are destroying America ( black and white ) mostly black .

True or false ?

2. I ain't racist , the kkk are a bunch of idiots , same as the BLM .

3. Ask any white kid who ain't got money , if they have an easy ride off the police .

4. My city was the 2nd hardest hit after London in world war 2 .

Thousands of bombs dropped on it , and to be honest , they will be turning in there graves seeing the # going on now .

So get your toys back in your pram and look at the real issue , instead of going on one.

Here's a guy you will never of heard of ,
But he did more for the black community than anyone .

He's from my city ,

Guess what he was WEALTHY AND WHITE !

en.m.wikipedia.org...

We walk around his house every couple of months with the kids , to give them FACTS .

edit on 16-7-2016 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Apologists for you mean people who don't call BLM racist or evil or militant. I an SICK of this RACIST crap here. We are losing poeple in droves. People simply cannot endure the constant atacks on Muslims and Blacks.

Correct. ATS is being exploited by Neo-Nazis and Klansmen. They are posting propaganda and lies and drowning out anyone who tries to point out what is wrong in what they are saying. It's alarming, and the fate of ATS may be in the balance.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

1. I said gangbangers are destroying America ( black and white ) mostly black .

I'm pretty sure there are more Latino gangs than anything.

www.nationalgangcenter.gov...

Latino gangs makeup 50% of gangs in the US.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
BLM really confuses me. Like most movements or organizations it all starts at the top. I recently saw a BLM leader state "we need to abolish the police" and this came after the Dallas shooting where a Black Racist Gunman shot 12 white cops who ran towards the gun fire. 12 Cops who had not done anything to this man. Without cops there would be chaos

I have heard all kinds of chants from this group: Pigs in blanket, bring the system down, etc. I just don't get it, we have a black potus, AG, head of DHS, we have black mayors, police chiefs, CEO's etc. Maybe thats why they are so mad. Maybe they finally have the leadership they wanted and maybe they thought their lives would magically improve but in reality it is worse for most blacks. Look at Baltimore and Chicago and America for that matter.

I recently saw a crowd of BLM blocking a ambulance from passing. WTF kind of peaceful movement would advocate for blocking the sick from getting the immediate attention they need?

Newsflash the narrative which has become the impetus behind this group is mostly lies:

Most of the high profile killings of young black men by police had one thing in common: They did not comply with the cops demands and the resisted detainment and is escalated from there. Many of these men are portrayed as nice friendly upstanding men yet their wrap sheets are long with crimes. When young black men who comprise 6.5% of the population are committing over 50% of violent crimes maybe that should be addressed by BLM!

I have not heard or seen BLM talking or protesting about black on black crimes, the lack of a male father figure in 70% of black families, teenage preganancy, or education, or anything that would have lasting change in a positive way.

I think these folks need to use their free will to become the change they want to see in the world! They need leaders who push and advocate for change in more productive ways.

I'm white and growing up around black people and having some really good black friends I saw firsthand their experiences. I had a black friend lose his brother cause another black guy shot him, I had that same friend get robbed and shot by a black robber. In my small town a few months back a black guy was gunned down not by police but yes a group of black men.

Black people should be angry but they need to stop blaming the white man and look within their race to address the biggest threat to black people...other black people!

These white people with a "Stockholm effect" apologizing to blacks is ridiculous! In my entire life I have not done anything to bring down any black people in anyway. I don't have anything to apologize for!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Correct. ATS is being exploited by Neo-Nazis and Klansmen. They are posting propaganda and lies and drowning out anyone who tries to point out what is wrong in what they are saying. It's alarming, and the fate of ATS may be in the balance.

Wrong.

The truth is not racist however I still am not agreeing with anything in the OP I would just like to point out that a narrative is being driven that anytime someone says something that disagrees with the liberal agenda it is called racist.

The mods do not allow racism it's against TnC

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: DJW001

Wrong.

The truth is not racist however I still am not agreeing with anything in the OP I would just like to point out that a narrative is being driven that anytime someone says something that disagrees with the liberal agenda it is called racist.

The Mods must be fast asleep. Have you noticed that whenever someone stands up for African American rights, there are accusations of "black racism?" This has become pervasive, and has happened almost overnight. Black Lives Matter is being targeted by a disinformation campaign, and whenever anyone points out that the source materials are biased, or even false, there is a chorus of "racism," or when the member's racist statements are challenged, they are met with this now mass produced meme: "If I disagree with you I am a racist?"

No, people, you are not a racist because you disagree with me, you are a racist because you make false statements to support racist beliefs.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Anytime anyone disagrees with the mainstream narrative it is now seen as racist.

The fact is you will not find very many people here who support or believe in any of the mainstream narratives.

Racist is thrown around consistently at anyone who says anything other than what the media wants you to believe in I've never seen that here before until the last few months.

The truth is if your white and you don't agree with everything the BLM does or says your automatically a racist regardless.

Who's truly the racist?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Hahahahahhahaahahaha.

It has always been allowed here. ATS has a reputation for it.

Sure you may not be able to use the N word and various other names for other races, but racism is clearly allowed here.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

You realize that there is mods of different ethnic origin and cultural background right?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

The truth is if your white and you don't agree with everything the BLM does or says your automatically a racist regardless.

The truth is a lot of people don't understand what the movement is about and believe the lies told about it. For example:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They believe these lies because of confirmation bias.

Who's truly the racist?

The ones who believe the racist propaganda because it suits them.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

You realize that there is mods of different ethnic origin and cultural background right?

Correct, but they have to weigh their policy of "free expression" on a case by case basis, and their ability to handle all the cases fails when there is a deliberate rush. This happened during the Trayvon Martin case. So much blatant Neo-Nazi propaganda was being posted that ATS was in danger of meeting the DHS's definition of a terrorist group!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Fully aware.

However for some reason "free speach" trumps preventing racism on here.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

I have to ask......honestly, does any of it really matter? By that I mean, what percentage of the population do you believe participates as activists at demonstrations put on by BLM? And by the same token, if it weren't for TV, what percentage of the non-BLM population do you think has ever witnessed a BLM protest up close and personal?

99% of the Population has never been eye witness to a BLM protest and BLM activists equal less than
1% of the Population.

This is a tempest in a tea pot.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join