It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Aware" People Who Support Politicians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: soulrebel11

I support Gary Johnson simply because there is no one else to support in my opinion. Maybe its false hope, but it wont hurt to vote.

There is no point to voting. The people of power already know who will win and they will make it happen. If we really want change, the people must come together and over-throw the government but I don't see that ever happening. It would mean people would actually have to leave their precious Netflix.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Etoile

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: soulrebel11

I support Gary Johnson simply because there is no one else to support in my opinion. Maybe its false hope, but it wont hurt to vote.

There is no point to voting. The people of power already know who will win and they will make it happen. If we really want change, the people must come together and over-throw the government but I don't see that ever happening. It would mean people would actually have to leave their precious Netflix.

Historically speaking, when the general classes unite to overthrow the government, they always wind up installing tyrants. We saw this with Vlad Lenin, Fidel Castro, Noriega, the French Revolution, and the Arab Spring. Its also important to mention Che Guevara.

We need members of the Aristocracy to stand up for us. They would have the money, power, experience, and influence to make the necessary changes. This is how America got its Bill of Rights, England's Magna Carta, Judea's Chanukah, Chile's freedom from communism.

If revolution is not done the right way with the right people, its a dead cause.
edit on 16-7-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: grammar and spelling

edit on 16-7-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join