It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMAZING video about Illuminati symbolism from so called insider.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
The Illuminati does not exist.

You're really sure of this?

I mean, how would you know?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
If you look at the pyramid, the triangles are not equal. The top part is much smaller and shorter of a triangle, then the bottom one

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

The Illuminati does not exist.

You're really sure of this?

I mean, how would you know?

Well, if they exist they haven't reached out to me

That's pretty much proof enough in my book.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
symbolism is one of the most interesting subjects there is, the fact that exact geometry is so prevalent in the design of everything from smallest to largest in our universe is mindblowing, mankind has been aiming at this god-esque manor of creating for as long as we remember. Remember the boy from Montreal that found that lost mayan city, or how precise the placement of the pyramids and the dimensions of the pyramids and chambers.. Think of how Washington D.C is mapped out with perfect geometry. To say that these angles and values on the dollar are coincidence is just not a reasonable argument. When you realize how much mankind is influenced by geometry, of course it's magic is going to be used on the very thing that makes the country go round. The intention matches the role money plays and the energy it has; it's negative energy--it has a negative impact on the world. It manifests its own symbolism. Geometry is probably the least talked about, most interesting thing we can read and measure. Every little tiny aspect up to the biggest aspects of the universe falls into its grasp. What makes me sick is the way these people at the end are talking about religion. When you discover divinity away from religion, you can easily look at most religions and cross the data; they're all talking about the same damn thing, exact same concepts, just told in different ways. Why the # they've been battling amongst each other now and forever before it seems is beyond me, why they can't see that they're all talking about the exact same # and why they can't celebrate that fact is beyond me. This #ed up competitiveness that divides all these religions is why 84 people were murdered in cold blood last night and why wars and so many human lives have been taken for centuries. The day we get out of this rut is the day we settle these petty differences that should not even be seen as differences but the same picture seen at different angles

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
of course they exist, covertly.

I'm sure there's a lot of other groups that exist covertly as well, we dont know about them because, they're covert.

Take Michael Tsarion for example...

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I love that this bozo uses the same tired parlor trick of trying to draw a 'pentagram' on the reverse of the dollar but has no obvious grasp of basic geometry.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The awesome, mathematical wisdom underlying the esoteric traditions associated with the Masons and Illuminati has been now revealed for the first time in a website and book:
smphillips.8m.com...
Whether or not the modern "illuminati" are fictitious, the existence of a transcendental knowledge linking science, the paranormal and the mystical traditions within religionsl is truly real.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ugmold
Well, the pentagram doesn't actually exist since there are streets missing to complete it. Rhode Island Ave NW doesn't go all the way through to K St NW. Rhode Island Ave NW stops when it runs into Connecticut Ave NW. With an intricate crisscross of streets, you're bound to find various images. In fact you can spell "JESUS" in the streets of Washington DC, but you don't hear anyone condemning it as some scheme of the Christian faith.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Any theologian, occultist, researcher, or conspiracy theorist that references the Book of Isaiah with the erroneous translation of "Lucifer" without any foreknowledge of "Helel Ben Shichar", Baal-Zephon, or Baal Hadad loses most of their credibility in my mind.

P.S.

I highly doubt that Joseph "Doc" Marquis ever had any upbringing with secret societies or insider knowledge. People in the know and whistleblowers have been murdered, set-up for imprisonment, or have had their entire lives and careers ruined for much less than what he is claiming.

edit on 7/16/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: introvert

The Illuminati does not exist

Bold claim.

Not bold. The Illuminati was shut down in the late 1700's and now the Illuminati is just a convenient name used to describe powerful people and the conspiracies surrounding them.

I'm not saying that the Illuminati exists now. However, just because it is stated that the Bavarian Illuminati ceased to exist in the 1700's, doesn't mean that this is a fact.

<< 1   >>

join