It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keep Your Eyes Open - PART II - Something weird is going on

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Ahem! It goes to show how much I watch the ISS feed. I had no idea there is more than one camera and that there is a main camera and a sub-camera(s). I see nothing at the link I provided which differentiates between cameras or labels the feed as coming from a different camera than a main one. LOL!

I thought I found something useful but apparently not!

What I do know about the ISS because I receive alerts when it's going to be passing over my area and I've also watched it pass overhead is the trajectory in circumference around the earth changes.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

How about this?

There are other channels but most are off air. That is one which is not right now.

I guess I'd have to know the exact feed which was taken off-line for hours that day of the anomaly showing up. I've taken a wrong turn, I think.

Be back later.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Not sure about the next link, but I was able to find the correct cam with the first link posted, by searching related channels. Im working on it now trying to deduce which recording its part of. May take awhile. Many thanks.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I'm watching a Jeff Rense video and he always has interesting imagery in his videos. This one appeared and I thought of your post.

Global Swarming
edit on 2-8-2016 by tweetie because: miniscule word change

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

I'm watching a Jeff Rense video and he always has interesting imagery in his videos. This one appeared and I thought of your post.

Global Swarming

Check out my recent UFO post.....it turns out the 'desert' items, the pyramid and 'scorpion' were at least, normal or well known earth landscapes.

Now, it gets interesting because I did witness what I think is a UFO in the meantime. You can check it out there. Thanks for coming back to my thread!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join