It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keep Your Eyes Open - PART II - Something weird is going on

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Okay, so two days ago I made a thread how I felt the news of the day was more manufactured than normal., something seemed off, really, really off. Call it intuition or superstition or whatever you want. I'm okay with critical opinions I admitted at the time it could be just seeing patterns that are not there.

However, the feeling hasn't gone away and worldwide more and more strange events are piling up.

Everyone is familiar with the tragedy in France yesterday

I'm not meaning to say, "I told you so" or even presume it is related. In other words I'm not sure if the entirety of my observation has been realized.

Today, there's some really strange movement in Russia. John Kerry was whisked over there to talk cooperation with Russia. Personally, I'm not convinced Russia & US are even enemies in the way they currently portray, or that all politics isn't hiding a massive story behind the scenes. Something beyond the normal diplomatic channels, beyond normal secrecy, something beyond normal governances.

A Youtube user cut in some of the PR releases on the US/RU meeting. Im not agreeing to his conclusions overall, or the people in the video, though I agree it's a strange occurrence. That's all.

Breaking News (as I type this thread) is that Turkey has shut down its borders, and there is a possible coup.

Turkish military locks down bridges of Bosphorus that connecting European & Asian sides of Istanbul; Possible Coup!

Scroll to bottom for a TL : DR from here.

-----

Whether or not the above events are the totality of 'strange events' I have no idea. I cannot even say for sure it's all tied in together. Though I'd argue the media most definitely has an inside edge to world events as they transpire, and sometimes avoiding or focusing more than usual, on some random subject could be indicative of events transpiring.

But wait, there's more. I'm going to go full tinfoil for a minute.

In the thread I posted the other day, I noted that Meteor Detection Servers via VHF echo were going nuts and right around the same time people were complaining NASA had cut it's feed (because of a UFO)

I'm not certain there was an actual UFO, or not. The people disseminating this are known for Hoaxes, but the NASA ISS Feed was most certainly down for an extended period of time.

A week or so ago, in another thread, I found an Arabic blog, claiming that highly valued, protected religious leaders (Most likely Rabbi(?)) were claimed to have been shuttled in to the Russian controlled area in Syria from Israel, in search of a priceless-supposedly powerful religious artifact.

The claims about the UFOs over ISS made me turn on the feed once it came back on. I left it running off in the background. As the ISS passed over Turkey, then Syria and Iraq, I saw a giant Pyramid, and what appeared to be a scorpion. At first I though nothing of it, but then I realized it couldn't be Giza, (it stuck out way high in the air), and I assumed it must've been cloud cover. As I watched, other clouds were nothing of the like.

TL : DR

Confirmed Events

What appears as manufactured news events.

Tragedy in France.

Strange meeting between Russia & the US in discussing allied operations in Syria.

Turkey's military locks down bridges.

Rumoured or speculative

Reported (though unconfirmed) religious leaders being flown into Syria in search of ancient relics.

Flurry of VHF hits on meteor detection system / Inconsistent and repeated loss of feed of ISS signal, claim of UFOs.

Strange Pyramid & Scorpion shape object (very possible cloud formation, though it honestly appeared to be solid)

If anyone was watching the feed last night as the ISS passed over the Middle East, or if you know of any site that records the feed and holds it for 24 hours possibly? That would be great. Even if it's just to confirm (clouds) and debunk my own odd observation. I'd like to think it's all just a case of me reading way too much into a mix of things. Sadly I didn't screen cap what I saw. It just stuck me as odd, hearing about the meeting in Russia, and then Turkey shutting its borders down. Given it was near the same region.

Maybe it's something else entirely, and I just went full retard tinfoil. Never go full tinfoil.

edit on 15-7-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

We live in a .......................

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
These huge news stories really stole the thunder from Black Lves Matter day of rage.

I hopw the BLM terrorists don't do something extreme to try and win back the spotlight.
edit on 15-7-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Everything in this world has been crazy for 16 years and there is no end in site except the finish line.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Regarding a small group of individuals controlling the media, I completely agree. It's no coincidence that like 3 companies control 80% of news outlets.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
so did you record the ISS feed or no?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The whole world does seem to be sitin' on ticking bomb.

I just hope it holds its s*** together another month or so. I have a big race coming up next month!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
No time bomb....the major Superpowers are all making way for a US strike on those responsible for killing JFK and actioning a Coup de at and for also dropping the TTs..........Britain pulled out of the EU because she will not fight America......and obviously part of the snake Uncle Sam is about to eviscerate is connected to the EU or is a Treaty partner......Putin will also sit this one out as will China and all Major Superpowers.....but not all Nuclear powers....and this is the issue...America IMHO has requested and been given ad-hoc permission to retaliate fully and completely on those responsible with tactical Nukes if required.I do believe EMPs will be used first and nukes last.But if it is a nuclear capable Country being targeted by the US now then IMHO All Superpowers have already given the US all the intel needed
to remove with a first strike action all WMD.Some rotten rat Country is about to be slam dunked and you can just feel the love building as we speak.

IMHO this is about breaking the global fiscal hold a very old Cabal has held on and over us all for centuries.....every time The People have gone after this Cabal the Cabal has ignited Globl War to cut and run for cover to wait it out......this time it will not work......either an EMP with Ground Invasion or a smoking hole in the bedrock will be the fate of the Cabal.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
These huge news stories really stole the thunder from Black Lves Matter day of rage.

...and Hilary Clinton!

BLM pales in comparison to Hillary Clinton!!

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightinthedarkness
so did you record the ISS feed or no?

No. I was going to screen cap but I honestly thought it was normal [as it was passing, until I loaded up G-Earth]. I've been kicking myself for the last 24 hours. I thought it was normal because it was in the same area as Giza, I loaded up Google Earth, realized 1-Giza is not that big, 2-wrong position, and 3-there's no Scorpion beside it. (originally presumed it to be the sphinx-it wasn't)

I've had the ISS feed on all day and it hasn't been active over Syria/Iraq/Turkey whatsoever, and the next pass it made near to that area, it changed cam position and then cams went down.

I've been looking over satellite data all day tying to see if I could pull recent images from the area, but the closest I could get are two week old in the general vicinity, and a week old nearby.

I am extremely mad at myself for not screen capping. Im not trying to set off alarms, I just want more information on it if people have it. I would be fine, happy even, with a cloud explanation.
edit on 16-7-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

...and Hilary Clinton!

BLM pales in comparison to Hillary Clinton!!

I used to really loathe Clinton. I was following all the scandals, the leaks, listening to the people calling out the Clinton's everything, but then I stopped and considered it for a moment.

We know our media is controlled. We know our politicians are controlled. We know we are not privy to the real story that's going on. So we look back in history, what do we find?

Clinton, both Bill and Hillary, we're part of the Rockefeller Initiative. Which aimed to disclose Alien/UFO secrets, or at least compile everything related to them to aide in disclosure. Bill was investigated what, 6 times officially in office? Finally he was impeached, although he beat it.

Later, an incident would transpire in Libya. Libya is the connected to the Lockerbie Bombing, the Yvonne Fletcher Murder, the Disco Disaster and plenty more incidents, which were all Mossad false flag operations. Mossad and Benny N supposedly was very upset about Libya policy and had a hand in Benghazi. What hand exactly? Was it another false flag, was it a set up for HRC? Initially I thought the idea was absurd, but then I considered all the facts and all the mitigating factors, the nature of politics and the nature of Mossad and the controlling powers behind it.

It wasnt until a certain piece of info came out that it all came into perspective. Ignore any relations or benefits HRC may have given Mossad & Zionist Israel in the past (Israel is a political monstrosity, anyone who doesn't make some concessions or aide them will never make it anywhere in politics, and someone completely complacent is dangerous.)

I was reading various pro-Zionist newspapers and magazines, searching articles and they were all bashing Hillary. They were appealing to their readership saying "A vote for Hillary is a vote against the Jew" (their words not mine). In any case, this really struck me. Leaked cables and emails, suggest Hillary secretly loathes certain Zionist powers/people. In Zionist circles she's been earning a bad reputation.

Then a nugget comes out in the media. A reality actually. Undeniable. Benghazi is the longest congressional hearing in US history. More than 9/11, Pearl Harbour, Watergate, and even JFK.

Now, consider just exactly what that means. Remember the false flags linked to Mossad I spoke about? All quietly covered up and ignored. Remember 9/11? Even though there was connections to the 'Dancing Israeli's' who flew back home and were welcomed as heroes? Not a peep about it. No serious investigations.

So tell me, when you consider all this information and how it relates together, and then learn Trump is implicated in a 250M tax-fraud scheme with a pro-Zionist, possibly Mossad or at least, Mossad-linked operative who was directly involved in 9/11....

Maybe all these correlations mean nothing. But when you consider, "who benefits" and what's going on in the fact of what action it really starts to paint a picture.

What is your opinion then? Just imagine this whole time you've been cheering the very people you think you are rallying against. I have to hand it to those in power, no one has a clue what's really going on.
edit on 16-7-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

in recent times:

Paul Craig Roberts published an open letter to the people of America by some Russian Scientists working in the US, urging Americans to tell their govt to back off provoking Russia. The scientists were very concerned about the ever growing thereat of war between the US and Russia if the US does not back off.

They warned that Russia will go to war if the US leaves them no choice and back them into a corner.

Jimstone says someone has quietly made some fine adjustments to the GPS system. He suggests that is would likely be done if war was imminent.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

All evidence seems to point to the idea that the USSR is either a colony of the US or just flat out owned and operated by the US. Also how else would they have gotten the tech they have?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

But all wars have resulted in more money and power to the Rothschilds, no?...why would any US administration chase after the JFK murder? This cabal would not be susceptible to any concentrated attack as they are everywhere and nowhere - carefully pulling the strings.

Something beyond the normal diplomatic channels, beyond normal secrecy, something beyond normal governances

this is about breaking the global fiscal hold a very old Cabal has held on and over us all for centuries.

Everytime another middle east country falls a Rothschilds central bank is set up. If there is a cabal that the USA is against, I would consider that cabal to be working to overthrow the "yoke" of the Rothschilds, in other words they could be the common man's "best friend"

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: one4all

But all wars have resulted in more money and power to the Rothschilds, no?...why would any US administration chase after the JFK murder? This cabal would not be susceptible to any concentrated attack as they are everywhere and nowhere - carefully pulling the strings.

Something beyond the normal diplomatic channels, beyond normal secrecy, something beyond normal governances

this is about breaking the global fiscal hold a very old Cabal has held on and over us all for centuries.

Everytime another middle east country falls a Rothschilds central bank is set up. If there is a cabal that the USA is against, I would consider that cabal to be working to overthrow the "yoke" of the Rothschilds, in other words they could be the common man's "best friend"

I believe that when changes of epic magnitude happen all facets of the action are magnified in balance,larger=faster=harder.....no one is going to wrestle global control away from TPTB unless they use a landslide dynamic....I believe Isreal is connected to the heart of the Global Control mechanism and I believe the EU is the Heartland and that Germany is also connected and that the US has been a Rothschild/Cabal puppet until now.....I believe Trump and Putin and Xi Jinping are all tired of being played and are willing to work togeher to remove the threat of MADD from the equation and this overriding threat has been the keystone asset of the Cabals dynamic planning.

Free energy is here to stay now.....this means ALL the olde money is disenfranchised overnight when we see mainstream marketing with no need for traditional logistics which TPTB NEED.....lol....it is now possible to CUT THEM OUT COMPLETELY EVEN WITH THEIR QUADRILLIONS OF SOON TO BE WORTHLESS DOLLARS OF FIAT IMPACTS and consider that the price of gold will PLUMMET when free energy creates a new global economic landscape....so they will not be able to regroup and re-enter the economic poker game....new money is about to take over....the fiscal generating structures of TPTB or the Global cabal consisting of Transportation-Fuel resources-Big Pharma-Medical Tech-Insurance Fraud-Prison Industry-politicl collusion-societal engineering via MSM...GMO foods..... and many many more are being systemiclly undermined weakened isolated and will soon be disenfranchised and erased.

Global geographical relocation of Humanity is now clearly required......the people need to be brought to the products and resources this will on a terminal level disenfranchise TPTB by removing the power they get from transportation of goods.

Migrating hundreds of millions of people means REBUILDING and stimulating on a massive scale the Global Economy...and effectively stealing the dollars TPTB were making transporting goods/controlling energy and redirecting them to new and positive growth.

When energy is free and the masses enabled there is global parity.Something we havent seen in our current history.In this case people can on a Global scale build any of a number of free energy devices with materials they can simply scavenge and re-purpose.

When I estimate how much money is vested in energy control and metering it is clear to me that the way to void a messy conflict with TPTB is to simply saturate social media with functional plans for these devices and enable the world in real-time..... so I say a combined military strike to the snakes lair with no threat of MADD combined with enhanced attacks on their fiscal arms Globally which are now being squeezed and the release of free energy knowledge to the global masses actioned cconcurrently will rid us of these minions permanently.

We will not collapse the Global economy we will set it free and it will immediatly prosper and grow exponentially.We will just immediatly eliminate fiat money and gold dollar values simultaneously and force TPTB to gamble what few pennies they have left on the now Globally united stock market like everyone else trying to catch a new wave....lol.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I'm very interested in the pyramid and scorpion shaped objects you saw on the ISS feed even if they were clouds.

I was trying to pinpoint when you saw them at the Live ISS Stream which has the auto-record archives.

I could have sworn I read somewhere Russia sent up a rocket or something to the ISS within the last few days but I can't find reference to it. Was it in response to whatever was picked up on the ISS camera which resulted in the feed being cut?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

I started viewing the feed because that story got press yes. I think it was a day or so before the Turkey government coup. Which I thought was just strange timing, as the day before it set off, I believe is the day I witnessed the UFO. Since then Ive also been able to screen cap a shadow. If you are interested I can u2u the link to that. The shadow appeared from one cam, and tracked into the other. It was around for more than a few minutes. Its possible it was a cloud depression, or 'hole' but Im really not sure. The clouds changed shape around in during the tracking, and while it looks different directly underneath (from secondary camera) it appeared the same from an angle.

Im not sure how to access the auto-record archives, if you could let me know id be more than happy to try to track down the exact time and date.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

It's not an idea I subscribe to strongly, but some news items really make me scratch my head because they seem almost otherworldly.

Both President Obama and President Xi of China have both tried to influence British voters to remain members of the EU.

Now Obama, fair enough. The EU has always been promoted by the US govt and, very likely, is a construct thereof. In fact the push to join the EU in the 60s and 70s by the British govt was probably due to pressure from Washington, which we'll probably never have confirmed.

But the Chinese President??

Probably given a bung by the govt to say it.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

LOL!! How did I ever manage to put that url in the link box??

ISS Live Feed

Underneath the live feed are all of the archives.

Oh, yes, please send link via U2U!! Hopefully, it arrives in my mailbox.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

This is great, but appears to only be one cam. Not the main cam either.(?)

"")

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join