It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress releases '28 pages' on alleged Saudi 9/11 ties

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Congress released on Friday a long-classified report exploring the alleged ties of the Saudi Arabian government to the 9/11 hijackers.

Known as the "28 pages," the secret document was part of a 2002 congressional investigation of the Sept. 11 attacks and has been classified since the report's completion.

Congress releases '28 pages' on alleged Saudi 9/11 ties

Finally! I have not looked at the pages yet and have no idea if there is any redactions; I hope there are none. Anyhow, this is great news for the 9/11 truthers. I'm certain that the good folks here at ATS will pick this report apart and will lead to many new questions. Now, off to read.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Here is a link to a page with the 28 pages (redacted) for you to read.

28 Pages
edit on 15-7-2016 by Excallibacca because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
So basically what I got from it was that the hijackers had ties to the Saudis, but the people and government officials who were supplying the money isolated themselves well enough that they couldn't draw a direct, complete link. Amirite?

Kind of spooky when they're talking about another highjacker that might have helped and then the whole paragraph is redacted.
edit on 15-7-2016 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

So the bigger question is what is the US Government going to do about this?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

So the bigger question is what is the US Government going to do about this?

Not a darn thing. To them, 9-11 is old news, case closed. There are too many conflicts of interest for them to do anything about it. It is a can of worms which needs to be kept closed.
edit on 15-7-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Coincidence Theory: the 28 pages came out between the awful attack last night and the "Night of Rage". (Day of Rage? I wasn't paying attention)
edit on 15-7-2016 by DinobotIV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Nothing. The US are the biggest backers of the criminal house of Saud. They've let every other hideous atrocity conducted against the US or their allies (many of which are still ongoing, Saudi-funded mosques that produce terrorists and all that jazz) by them slide, so this one will too.

It also gave the powers that be a convenient excuse to destablise and invade unfriendly middle eastern states and plunge the world into what seems to be perpetual warfare.
edit on -050002pm7kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

What I find amazing is that Hillary Clinton has accepted millions upon millions of dollars in donations from the Saudi Government and here we have a pretty good connection between the Saudi Government which includes the Saudi Consulate and a Prince. So I'm pretty confident she read this report and yet she was and is willing to continue to accept money from the people who helped orchestrate and fund 9-11....Amazing!!!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
ON PAGE 428

Osama Bassman "there are already enough Muslims in the United States to destroy the United States and make it an Islamic state within ten to fiftenn years."

Bassman was one of the managers living in the U.S.. He left the country 1 month before 911. Received money monthly from the Saudi government and a check on 5/14/98 for $15000 from Prince Bandars account.page 427

Good Reading

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Not a darn thing. To them, 9-11 is old news, case closed. There are too many conflicts of interest for them to do anything about it. It is a can of worms which needs to be kept closed.

I mean, to be fair 9/11 is old news. There are going to be people voting in the 2016 elections that will be too young to remember when 9/11 happened.

It was a tragic event, but it happened well in the past and at some point the correct thing to do is to move on (and I say this as someone who had family in the towers). In a few more months we will be at the point where the movie Back to the Future happened closer to 9/11 than the present day.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

I mean, to be fair 9/11 is old news. There are going to be people voting in the 2016 elections that will be too young to remember when 9/11 happened.

It was a tragic event, but it happened well in the past and at some point the correct thing to do is to move on (and I say this as someone who had family in the towers). In a few more months we will be at the point where the movie Back to the Future happened closer to 9/11 than the present day.

This is about not only the families but our wllingness to bomb every other country but Saudia Arabia who has helped perpetuate terrorism...so you are comfortable that our politicians freely accept money from the same people who loved ones died as a direct result of funding?

That's precisely what they want which is to forget...glad your on board

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
Now, off to read.

Wouldn't that have been the right thing to do before posting this thread so that you could give us a synopsis or summary about what the documents entail? Now we have to go read them ourselves to see.

Excellent, detailed OP.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

I don't see how one has anything to do with the other. I don't like the Saudi's either, but politicians accepting money from them doesn't mean those politicians condone their beliefs.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Saudi Arabia needs to be unseated from the Human Rights council in UN

NOW.

I can't believe they ever were to begin with. God.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DinobotIV
Coincidence Theory: the 28 pages came out between the awful attack last night and the "Night of Rage". (Day of Rage? I wasn't paying attention)

I was wondering about the timing myself. 15 years and it gets released and buried on the most eventful news Friday in a long time. Nice Turkey Trump. Hmmm, has a certain ring to it. Or Trump, Nice Turkey (TNT).

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

So basically what I got from it was that the hijackers had ties to the Saudis

Yes and Bush knew this but lied and attacked Iraq instead. Doesn't that make him a traitor?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
They always pick a good day to bury bad news !

Can't see this slipping the net quickly tho

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: projectscm

Oops, I dropped a bollock. Nevermind.
edit on 16-7-2016 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Why am I not surprised, our politicians are in their pocket. And we have our next divider-in-chief begging money from Saudi to fight Iran and make Saudi great again. The other candidate is funded by the same people.

My post in this thread worth repeating here. www.abovetopsecret.com...Saudi embassy branded ‘Daesh bank’ in Berlin projection stunt - ATS Thread

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I told many posters over at the 9/11 forum about our old friend and Saudi agent Omar Al-Bayoumi.He was one of the handlers to me.Here's an excerpt from the JICI:Omar Al-Bayoumi: Al-Bayoumi, a Saudi national, provided September 11 hijackers Nawaf al-Hazmi and Khalid al-Mihdhar with considerable assistance after the hijackers arrived in San Diego in February 2000. He helped them locate an apartment, co-signed their lease, and ordered Mohdhar Abdullah (discussed below) to provide them with whatever assistance they needed in acclimating to the United States. The FBI now believes that in January 2000 al-Bayoumi met with Fahad al-Thumairy, a Saudi diplomat and cleric, at the Saudi Consulate in Los Angeles before going to the restaurant where he met the hijackers and engaged them in conversation. Whether or not al-Bayoumi ‘s meeting with the hijackers was accidental or arranged is still the subject of debate. During his conversation with the hijackers, Al-Bayoumi invited them to move to San Diego, which they did shortly thereafter. Al-Bayoumi has extensive ties to the Saudi Government and many in the local Muslim community in San Diego believed that he was a Saudi intelligence officer. The FBI believes it is possible that he was an agent of the Saudi Government and that he may have been reporting on the local community to Saudi Government officials. In addition, during its investigation, the FBI discovered that al-Bayoumi has ties to terrorist elements as well.

Then we come to a new suspect,to me anyways: Osama Bassnan:Bassnan was a very close associate of al-Bayoumi’s, and was in frequent contact with him while the hijackers were in San Diego. Bassnan, a vocal supporter of Usama Bin Ladin, admitted to an FBI asset that he met al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar while the hijackers were in San Diego, but denied this in a later conversation. There is some circumstantial evidence that he may have had closer ties to the hijackers, but the FBI has been unable to corroborate this additional reporting. Bassnan received considerable funding from Prince Bandar and Princess Haifa, supposedly for his wife’s medical treatments. According to FBI documents, Bassnan is a former employee of the Saudi Government’s Educational Mission in Washington, D.C.

He also claims to have done more to help the hijackers than Omar Al-Bayoumi.Was Bassnan the laundry man for the whole thing? He handled a lot of cash for Prince Bandar.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join