It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: French Gov Suppressed Evidence of ‘Gruesome Torture’ During Paris Attacks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I refuse to believe it.
First - how would such cruelty worked as a motivational video?
And when did they managed to do it when they used every minute to shoot as many people as possible?
It doesn't make much sense. Unless being an unnecessary propaganda.
Or if they are seriously possessed by evil with a great help of drug use. I think people go that mad only in long wars in combination with stimulants. The stimulants like Captagon or Cocaine have to play the key role. Mexicans don't even need a war to torture people.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
just read how fake the quran is.....it blares out at ya....did you know that writing is not to supercede the writings of Moses or the sayings of Jesus....they think the rocks will cry out..." there's a jew hiding behind me, come cut his head off

reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It is certainly plausible for the government to cover it up, but I don't think they are in this instance
There were 1000 people in attendance and 700 were physically unharmed.
That is 700 potential witnesses sharing stories but nothing has come out different from them.

What purpose would torture serve if it is not being taped with demands?

From Snopes
www.snopes.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

Thanks.
Just why? Does someone think people don't have enough hate or what?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

Snopes is not always correct.

The reports say the tortured victims were found on the second floor of the club. The survivors may have been on the first floor and had not witnessed this.

Q. For the information of the Commission of Inquiry….can you tell us how you learned that there had been acts of barbarism within the Bataclan: beheadings, evisceration, eyes gouged out …?

Investigator: After the assault, we were with colleagues at the passage Saint-Pierre Amelot when I saw weeping from one of our colleagues who came outside to vomit. He told us what he had seen.

They say the bodies were not released to the families due to the mutilations.

I think there might be some credibility to these stories. It makes sense that the government would cover this up. Imagine the terror and fear of the public to think this could happen. And imagine the horror of the families of the victims.

FoxNews

It is starting to make more sense now why in Orlando a SWAT team went storming in, blasting walls. I thought that did not really seem like a safe way to do it. Usually I think they might try to negotiate to reduce casualties. But if they feared that hostages might be going through this, it makes more sense to storm the place asap.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Questioning sources has become the go-to defense for those who want to stick their head in the sand.

Rubbish, questioning sources allows one to keep a objective and logical view as opposed to jumping to conclusions....just because you read something somewhere does not automatically make it true

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This does not at all surprise me, a rapist in Sweden that raped a 13 year old girl was basically let go and freed because he had "established himself so well and were doing so good".. The words of the prosecutor. Yeah, you're doing really good when you rape a 13 year old girl. These people are literally insane, I have read a variety of accounts where both women and men, victims of rape, are worried about reporting it or reporting the ethnicity of the attackers because they're afraid they might be sent back to their home country..

These people are LITERALLY INSANE! They act like women in violent relationships do, endlessly making excuses. This is a dysfunctional relationship, this is codependency, this is Stockholm's syndrome on a massive scale.. we're truly witnessing a mass psychosis here. I have no words. These people are traitors and they have blood on their hands. They need to be dealt with!

a reply to: Pandaram

Is this some awkward attempt of yours to equate the two? They're separated by 500 years of history you know.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
They give detailed instructions on how to deal with infidels and unbelievers, so I can believe without a doubt what they might have done.

originally posted by:AugustusMasonicus
Such as? I have a Koran handy, please tell me what verse.

Before I put up any Quranic verses, I'd like to make clear that I don't accept the Islamic apologetic excuses that these commandments are prescribed only in defensive warfare scenarios. There is plenty of evidence in the Hadith, Sira and in history that denies that position. It is also clear that Islam doesn't consider Kafirs (infidels or unbelievers) to be under any protection of their laws or moral code of conduct. So it is OK to lie to, cheat, steal from, and generally abuse and subjugate the unbelievers to whatever degree possible if it will ultimately advance Islam. Therefore any apologetic response from a believer must be considered disinformation used to support the Islamic agenda for the conversion or elimination of all unbelievers. I'll concede that context is important, however, some of the following quotes are plainly worded and stand alone without any context. It is also important to remember that many verses are abrogated by later verses which is the case for the tolerant and peaceful ones in relation to the more violent ones.

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

The following verse may very well refer to defensive warfare, but it sure don't sound like any Geneva Convention type rules of engagement to me. Just look at the quote I put after that one, it sounds pretty straight forward to me. Keep in mind that there are many many verses that say that the unbelievers are the enemy of Allah and his messenger Mohammad.

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (9:123) - "Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them. Know that God is with the righteous."

edit on 17-7-2016 by MichiganSwampBuck because: for clairity

edit on 17-7-2016 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typo

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Some of the hostages that ISIS has released from various parts of the Mideast due to ransom being paid, have related similar accounts. ISIS terrorists are brutal, in every way imaginable. They use religion as their excuse for enjoying torturing people.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Exactly correct, hence the children in Syrian park's beheaded with there finger's cut off.

History show's how this plague swept through peaceful christian country's taking all of north Africa in a few short decades.

The tribes and kingdom's of Arabia were much like the Afghans of today, barbaric and at war with one another until a more evil man Muhammad unified them by force, they were merciless in there conquests destroying people's and city's.

And yet apologists of today want us to take the blame for all the wrong's the world has ever had done in it and treat these barbarous murderers as human being's.

Are they Delusional, out of touch, Collaborators or simply stupid.

It is a horrible and evil twisted religion born out of one man's cult of control, a man whom never worked a miracle either though they added fairy story's later such as him riding on a flying horse or ascending to heaven in a pillar of fire (Stolen from the old testament).

The way I see it is that it is the religion that Serial Killers, Sadists and Wife Beaters fit the best.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

just read how fake the quran is...

Yeah, it is just as much bull**** as the Bible.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Being 'hard' does not readily translate into being violent.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

I remember this quote, it was from a battle and not instructions on how to deal with non-Muslims in general.

The following verse may very well refer to defensive warfare...

I concur that this is about what to do if attacked.

Quran (9:123) - "Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them. Know that God is with the righteous."

This also deals with a specific battle and is not in context.

edit on 17-7-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but at least he is not a religious nutter

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Like the context of a specific battle plan really matters? Kill them all down to the last man, woman and child because they are all unbelievers, genocide much? Besides, it's all over the Quran how the unbeliever is the enemy of Allah and his messenger, and therefore the enemy of all believers. Just their unbelief is enough for Islam to consider it to be an attack against them personally. The message of these battle plans is plain to me, destroy, enslave, subjugate or convert all unbelievers where ever you find them. As for the translation of "hardness" it is also translated as "ruthless", that was included in the translation, but you chose to ignore that fact.

You haven't addressed this aspect that the believers are compelled to lie, cheat, steal and deal harshly with all unbelievers, not to mention that the Muslims that leave Islam are to be killed. Such a great work they do for their false prophet and pagan god Allah, truly inspiring if you're a terrorist.

If the Quran is as much BS as the Bible, then why do you defend their apologetic lies about a peaceful and tolerant Islam? No thank you, I'd rather go with the prince of peace who would love his enemies, turn the other cheek and give the shirt off of his back to the poor. BS or not, Islam is far more morally bankrupt than Christianity and there is no denying they are on a suicide mission to convert the entire world to Islam by hook, crook, terrorism, etc. all with blessings from Mohammad and Allah.

Go a head and spew some more apologetic nonsense and ignore the plain facts of the matter, I refuse to do that.
edit on 17-7-2016 by MichiganSwampBuck because: typo

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Like the context of a specific battle plan really matters? Kill them all down to the last man, woman and child...

Yeah, pretty much and kind of the same tact we took with the firebombing of Tokyo and Dresden. If you get in a war your objective should be to win.

You haven't addressed this aspect that the believers are compelled to lie, cheat, steal and deal harshly with all unbelievers, not to mention that the Muslims that leave Islam are to be killed.

Please provide the appropriate Koran verse.

If the Quran is as much BS as the Bible, then why do you defend their apologetic lies about a peaceful and tolerant Islam?

I despise all organized religion, as far as I am concerned none of them are peaceful. You can quote verses from every religious book out of context, watch:

"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys." Samuel 15:3

Even the camels? Oh noez.

"I have not come to bring peace, but a sword." - The J-Man

Context is important.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
You can leave out the old Testament, that is a Jewish book. As far as Christ bringing a sword, definitely a good one concerning a verse taken out of context, but that won't get me passed all the violence spouted in the Quran, context or not, I won't buy it.

Go a head and believe what you will about Islam, even though you seem to claim to not believe in any organized religion. What you try to rationalize away is just asking for the Muslims to take you out, because they hate the atheists more than the Christians and Jews. I bet you'd convert by the sword of Islam if you knew they were going to kill you if you didn't. But hey, even converts were lied to by Mohammad who made promises to leave them in peace, but then killed and enslaved them anyway. Sure sounds like the kind of guy you could trust to tell the truth to an unbeliever or even a convert for that matter, the same guy that is the ultimate role model for Islam.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You can leave out the old Testament, that is a Jewish book.

Which the Jew Jesus reaffirmed in his teachings.

Go a head and believe what you will about Islam, even though you seem to claim to not believe in any organized religion. What you try to rationalize away is just asking for the Muslims to take you out, because they hate the atheists more than the Christians and Jews.

Just because I do not like organized religion does not make me an Atheist.

I bet you'd convert by the sword of Islam if you knew they were going to kill you if you didn't.

I am not converting to any religion, Islam or otherwise. I had my fill of dogmatic bull and hypocritical mumbo-jumbo spouted by the overly superstitious.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I never said Christ wasn't a Jew, of course he was supportive of much of the Old Testament, but certainly not all of it. I can live with the few parts of the OT referenced by Christ, however, most of it can be ignored IMO.

I really meant that you seemed to be an atheist, perhaps you are not, but from what you state, it sure seems like that shoe fits you.

Good luck telling a hoard of blood thirty terrorist extremist Muslims that you don't believe their dogmatic BS and superstitious mumbo-jumbo. At least they will relieve you of ten pounds of fat off your shoulders for not converting. Probably come up missing a couple of limbs as well.
edit on 17-7-2016 by MichiganSwampBuck because: correction

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I never said Christ wasn't a Jew, of course he was supportive of much of the Old Testament, but certainly not all of it.

He certainly did support all of it and I can give you quote after quote that substantiates this position.

I really meant that you seemed to be an atheist, perhaps you are not, but from what you state, it sure seems like that shoe fits you.

When I say that I am not it means that I am not.

Good luck telling a hoard of blood thirty terrorist extremist Muslims that you don't believe their dogmatic BS and superstitious mumbo-jumbo. At least they will relieve you of ten pounds of fat off your shoulders for not converting. Probably come up missing a couple of limbs as well.

I will let you know if a hoard of blood thirsty terrorist extremist Muslims actually make it to New Jersey.

edit on 17-7-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but at least he is not a religious nutter

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I'll tell you what Augustus Masonicus, I'll agree with you to disagree. We are leading this post astray nit picking at stuff that has little or nothing to do with the OP. I'm done, you can go on and on about how wonderful Islam is but I'm giving it a rest. Adios amigo.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I'm done, you can go on and on about how wonderful Islam is...

And where did I even imply that? Maybe the words I used were too big for you but when I said 'I despise ALL organized religions' perhaps it overwhelmed your cerebral cortex and you heard 'I sure does love me some Islam, yeeeehaw!'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join