It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French lawmakers told Bataclan terrorists tortured, disemboweled victims

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

A French government committee has heard testimony, suppressed by the French government at the time and not released to the media, that the killers in the Bataclan tortured their victims on the second floor of the club

Wahhabist killers apparently gouged out eyes, castatrated victims, and shoved their testicles in their mouths. They may also have disembowelled some poor souls. Women were stabbed in the genitals – and all the torture was, victims told police, filmed by Daesh or Islamic state for propaganda

Further on the investigator described how this was kept from relatives:

A. Bodies have not been presented to families because there were beheaded people there, the murdered people, people who have been disembowelled . There are women who had their genitals stabbed.

French lawmakers told Bataclan terrorists tortured, disemboweled victims

PC prevented the truth to be told after the Bataclan terror massacre. Information suppressed by the French government is now out in the open after the recent attack.

The animals were live streaming their torture for ISIS propaganda.

When are the PC fanatics in governments around the world going to let people know what they are up against when things happen. Why do they allow cool down periods before releasing information, it helps only the enemies evade the wrath of the citizens.

I don't think the French people are going to let PC mamby pamby bull# pacify them anymore, it has gone too far.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Some in the PC crowd get more concerned about the POTENTIAL reaction by the public to a bad thing than the bad thing itself.
It's a psychology I'm glad I don't comprehend (however frustrating it may be).

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Just been reading that very article and the pathetic lame reasoning by the Prosecutor regarding the disembowelment and removal of testicles possibly being caused by "shrapnel because no sharp knife was found at the scene" oh what a cracking bit of reasoning!

I am left wondering if all the recent events and these disclosures could lead to a FREXIT

edit on 15-7-2016 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
The animals were live streaming their torture for ISIS propaganda.

Outside of kitty cats, animals don't torture for 'fun' etc. But damn if that's not all as barbaric as it gets.

Imagine what they'd do to the bulk of the PC culture folks, just for being what or how they are. That's the real mind boggler.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
What did they think to gain by not disclosing this?
It only makes the government look less credible.

How were the terrorists afforded enough time to pull off the gruesome acts described?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Just been reading that very article and the pathetic lame reasoning by the Prosecutor regarding the disembowelment and removal of testicles possibly being caused by "shrapnel because no sharp knife was found at the scene" oh what a cracking bit of reasoning!

was thinking the same thing. I'm amazed at his reasoning.

It's one of those times when you wonder if it's just you or....?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
How were the terrorists afforded enough time to pull off the gruesome acts described?

I am skeptical of the story also. Sounds like the typical wartime propaganda.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

The First Law of Political Science taught at a college level is that A Government's First Duty Is To Protect Itself.

That ramifications of that law go deep and wide across governmental actions trying to maintain its control over the populace by whatever means necessary. Lying is frequently the primary tool employed even if is causes "collateral damage."

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Fear. Plain and simple fear. I believe TPTB are so afraid of these terrorist groups that they fear MORE retaliation of they act against them. Not realizing, that plays into the terrorists plan, and helps recruit even more for their warped cause.

I also believe TPTB fear they cannot stop this evil. However, failing to even try going full-tilt warrior on these useless excuses for humans means you empower them even more. When faced with a life threatening situation, the fight or flight response kicks in. Seems to me the flight response is not working here. Time to try the fight response. And not any sort of half-assed attempt. Full-tilt warrior is what is needed IMO.

Anything less emboldens them to kill and torture more innocents. Heck, it's not rocket science to know that if you do x, and are not punished, then try X, then y, then Y, etc... That is what they are doing. They are pushing the envelope each time to more gruesome killing sprees with little to no resistance from the western "civilized world".

Sheep.......baaaah....baaah....look a wolf. Never mind, he is way over there.....oh look more grass to eat...nom...nom...nom....

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Hmm, no matter how awful the truth, the truth must be told. They must have known it would have to be disclosed at some stage, so it would have probably been best to inform the public from the outset.

This is exactly the kind of thing that creates conspiracy theories.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I love the part where it says apparently, so no proof just maybes.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

no argument there.

Sometimes I'm just amazed by the arrogance with which they state ridiculousness.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Sighhhhhh....who are they protecting?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Fear. Plain and simple fear. I believe TPTB are so afraid of these terrorist groups that they fear MORE retaliation of they act against them.

It's not fear. The PTB own the terrorists... the PTB are the ones running the show.

I also believe TPTB fear they cannot stop this evil.

See above... the PTB don't want to stop this evil. They want it to escalate until we're all begging for a one world government, with them reaping the rewards, and the rest of us reduced to worker drones serving them.

Anything less emboldens them to kill and torture more innocents. Heck, it's not rocket science to know that if you do x, and are not punished, then try X, then y, then Y, etc... That is what they are doing. They are pushing the envelope each time to more gruesome killing sprees with little to no resistance from the western "civilized world".

Indeed they are. But who is "they" really???

Sheep.......baaaah....baaah....look a wolf. Never mind, he is way over there.....oh look more grass to eat...nom...nom...nom....

And who are really the sheep?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I think its time for WWIII. The West needs to invade Saudi Arabia and all their zombie nations, and systematically exterminate every member of those terrorist groups. The world knows that Saudi Arabia is the main source of all the KORANIC terrorism. America needs new leaders to cut the flow of money to the Saudis and we need to bring the current leaders to justice as co-conspirators.

Or we can just sit around waiting to be castrated and disemboweled.

Peace comes at a price. If we aren't willing to fight for it, then we do not deserve it.
edit on 15-7-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

First off, these were truely terrible, and unforgivable barbaric acts of extreme violence and torture, and secondly..Je Suis Nice.

Why do they allow cool down periods before releasing information

Simply put, to prevent justifiably outraged and incensed citizens from misdirecting their righteous wrath upon innocent people who happen to belong to a 'similar faith' to the murdering animals who commited such outrage...i say similar faith, because these murdering scum are NOT muslim..they may refer to themselves as such, they may pray to a similar god, they may even delude themselves that they are Muslim...but they're not. They're not anything approaching the directions of the Muslim faith, which in contrast teaches and directs tolerance to all other faiths, and peoples.

These people are geo-political orientated murdering scum, and nothing else. If they ever truely had a soul, they lost the right to retain it the moment they commited these or similar previous acts of inhuman torture.

But in short, it's to prevent the public going off half cocked and injuring or murdering innocent parties.
edit on 15 7 2016 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Now that the story and false narrative of the events has already been cemented in stone the majority of sheople will never know any different.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
These "people" are savages. Best thing for them is to practice an eye for an eye, be as brutal to them as they are to us.

If they disembowel innocent people, we disembowel them. This is the only strategy that might work.

Citizens everywhere need to be prepared. I am. Anyone who tries to attack me is in for a very nasty surprise.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

No we don't.

We certainly don't want to turn 84 tragic and senseless deaths in Nice, into potentially hundreds of millions of deaths around the world...we must keep our heads and measure our methods to justice.

Incite the people to rise up and destroy the corrupt regimes responsible of facilitating and encouraging these barbaric acts, to eradicate the guilty of genocide and willfull murder of innocents...that is what is required, not a world war mate.

Whenever i look back at history, i always wonder why the hell certain individuals were allowed to maintain their grip on their people, when it was clear they were either mad, genocidal, corrupt or a combination of all of them...how could they have been allowed to remain in position by such large numbers of people...the answer is always the same, the huge majority of the people didn't want to sacrifice themselves for millions, at least, not until it was too late to prevent the barbarism and cut short the lunatic's reign.

All it would have taken to stop Hitler for example, was one shot...one thrust...one press of a button...and millions could have been saved. The same is true of many other lunatic leaders and corrupt politicians throughout history.

This is what is required, not a war involving millions, perhaps billions of innocents.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

It's funny that you say the French are being namby-pamby about this.

Near as I recall, they blew the crap out of a bunch of folks after the Bataclan attack, and have already stepped up the optempo after this latest attack.

While the US does...what? Talks about gun control?

Not sure we should be calling them names when it comes to who responds how to terror attacks.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join