It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Leader calls for the killing of more cops, says cops are an occupying army

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

What's to disagree on? You asked questions that had nothing to do with anything I've said in this thread, or any other thread. Your questions don't pertain to anything I've said, why would I answer them? Ask somebody who the questions are relevant to and they can probably explain why they said whatever they said.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

originally posted by: one4all
Why are there no sucessfull civil suits won by familes of murder-by-Cop victims????

There are not many successful civil suits won by families of murder-by cop victims because the police departments are using hundreds of millions of our tax dollars each year to pay these families to settle outside of a court-room; in a bid to protect the image of the department and the city.

Families of murder-by-cop victims get millions most of the time.

Nyet....you illustrate only one layer of the onion....an outer layer of their defense or offense depending on how you look at it.

Its simple to begin immediatly after a murder-by-Cop and follow the dynamic template EXACTLY and to identify every step of the processes which are HINDERED then identify the process person legeslation negotiation capitulation or re-designation which is symphetic to this HINDERANCE.....then do the same analysis of ALL the murder-by-Cop cases INCLUDING ones which didnt make it to court and were attributed to other causes meaning all the murders which were pssed off as something else like drug overdoses or like suicides or like accidents ....we are talking hundreds of thousands of murders here.....once you open this pandoras box you will shock the world with the sheer numbers of deaths.

Remember that each case you profile will give you tendrils or connections....sooooo.....Judges and Internal investigtors and ANYONE who has been sympathetic to supporting the Nationwide coverup and who projects as a stakeholder will SHOW THEMSELVES because they will keep showing up in the same places doing the same things.

The brazen act of continuing and escalating this internal domestic attack on America for so long is what has made it now possible to trace back via sympthetic legeslation and supporters and financers of such and to NAME ALL PARTIES CONNECTED.You will even be able to track the evolution of the attack as it blankets the Nation.

Lol...the shareholders in the Prison Business are in for a surprise when this trail leads to their doorsteps.....lol....and many others will also be surprised when it leads to theirs.

Someone is willing to use America as a tool and to sacrifice her in completeness.......this influence is now being challenged terminally.....America is fighting back.....a dominant internal collective power is in the process of cleansing the Government.....and CIVIL JURISDICTIONS AS WELL.....right down to the backwater state judges no one pays attention to.

9-11 will go down in history as being the spark which lit the fire which burned bright enough to lead America and the World out of the darkness of the threat of a World War because America and her Superpower Allies have instead come together are about to lop off the Snakes heads.....IMHO limited use of Tactical Nukes will be unilaterally consented to by global Superpowers where America responding to 9-11 is concerned.....if you throw in the assasination of JFK and the Coup de tat on top of 9-11....well yes we could see someone connected to the EU by membership of treaty turned into a smoking hole in the ground well OK multiple EMPs to disable them Nationally and a unilaterally actioned International occupational Army marching in would suffice .....Britain pulled out of the EU because the global Superpowers ALL know who attacked America and they also know the cats out of the bag and payback by America MUST BE SANCTIONED ASAP to avoid the parties involved from attempting to catalyse a World War between Superpowers so they can escape the noose.

This can be done by dialing in on ONE COUNTRY RIGHT NOW and the longer this takes the higher the likelihood TWO Countries will have to be EMPed and Occupied by a Global Humanitaian Army.

The people who are playing American Politicians Police and People like PUPPETS ....ARE NOT AMERICANS......and they are now and always have been the ENEMY OF HUMANITY AND GLOBAL PEACE AND UNITY.

This entire issue is evidence of the desperation of TPTB right now.....they are pulling on ALL SOURCES OF IMPACT AND IMPETUS NOW.......once America sees this is not a racial issue beyond TPTB using specific groups like tools and that it IS NOT THEIR NEIGHBORS AND CHURCHMATES AND WORKMATES doing this to them and that these people UNDESTAND BUT CANNOT STOP WHAT THEY KNOW IS HAPPENING ....because it is TPTB who are doing this and EveryMan and EveryWoman American HAVE ZERO INPUT OR CONTROL over what TPTB do..........well then America as one united front will know who to zero in on to make the dissent cease and desist.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

What's to disagree on? You asked questions that had nothing to do with anything I've said in this thread, or any other thread. Your questions don't pertain to anything I've said, why would I answer them? Ask somebody who the questions are relevant to and they can probably explain why they said whatever they said.

The question is very relevant, it questions your credibility and motive posting in here. In court of law thats called circumstantial evidence

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
HEY ingnorant BLM lovers I FOUND you all a viable target!
NOW like all scouts before me I WILL TELL COMMAND ,werher THEY move on it or not THAT is what I did and DO.

THIS son of a bitch teaches a course WEAPONIZING police,some you Progs might think we believe that is a good thing, WE DO NOTwww.mintpressnews.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: everyone
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I hope you are expressing issue with the author of the op itself and not the other members. I right now cannot watch the video and have to trust the content of the op based on what the author of the post wrote in it.

Title of video: Black Lives Matter Protester Appears To Support Violence Against Cops

Title of this thread: BLM Leader calls for the killing of more cops, says cops are an occupying army

You tell me if this is a behavior encouraged on this site, to change a title that way, and then proceed to willfully misrepresent someone's words.

And, in addition, I gave a brief synopsis of the video. And an opinion. Whether you trust the OP is up to you. I would not.

Nice try manipulating the facts. Are you and the op related? You seem to express the same type of behavior.

No ATS does not enourage this behavior. The only time a thread title is not allowed to be changed is when it is part of a article to which the OP links to.

The author "TheySeeMe" Lied on all accounts. He lied in the header of the title and he perpetuated the lie throughout the post. You do your best defending it and also your comment that you gave a brief synopsis of the video is not worth a thing.

Why?

You are not the OP.
I read the OP, could not watch the video and trusted the author on the contents he posted and wrote in it AND i responded to that long before i or anyone else would have seen a post of yours. The OP should have been made in honesty.

On top of that. The op tried to use this to pretend that because there was a white guy supposedly saying what the OP CLAIMED (but lied about throughout) and say:

"owh see when its a white guy people dont condemn it"

I refer you and your friend who made the thread to my first reaction where i condemn the man.

this thread did not receive many stars and flags because it is made up out of one big lie

And that is where this discussion about it ends.

What the hell are you talking about? I was slamming the OP. You might try reading again. That or step off.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

originally posted by: Shamrock6

The question is very relevant, it questions your credibility and motive posting in here. In court of law thats called circumstantial evidence

Lol well this isn't a court of law, is it? If it were, you would have been silenced by a continuous stream of sustained objections long ago. So let's not go down that road, shall we?

No. It is utterly, completely, unequivocally irrelevant. You're trying to assign a meaning to my comment that is not there. My comment was directed solely at another comment, which was not yours. Asking me to explain why people, of whom I am not one of them, are saying the person in your OP is or isn't part of BLM has absolutely no relevance to that whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

No, that doesn't work at all and I'll tell you why.

People in the black community are always very quick to tell whites that we can't and don't know their experience. Well I would say that the converse is equally true and your comment exposes just how much that is.

Your comment just naturally assumes that we take some kind of ownership of the entire country and all its power structures as our exclusive province and property just like we are often told we don't need special history days or anything else because every day is our history day.

But you don't understand our experience of growing up in this country.

Every lesson, every thing we are taught is training us NOT to take ownership of it. It is ingrained in us that to do so is BAD. This country is our country, meaning yours, mine, that Hispanic guy's over there, the Asian dude down the street, what have you. To assume that this country is OURS in any way is to not be inclusive or diverse, and that exclusive impulse has been raised out of us for the most part.

So, no, it is not OUR country. It is not OUR house. It is just as much yours, and if you don't feel like it is, that's not because any of us are stopping you, it's more to do with your own personal hangups IMO. I'm not doing anything to prevent you from sharing in it.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They're too busy trying to game the system.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I think its fair to consider the behaviour of the police as a reflection of the policy and morality of the govt they represent.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

I think its fair to consider the behaviour of the police as a reflection of the policy and morality of the govt they represent.

I think it is fair to consider the behaviour of the Police as a reflection of their projecting the impetus and impacts of the policy and morality of the bastardised tacticlly manipulated and managed criminal and civil legeslations enshrined over centuries by multiple manipulated to varying degrees elected Governments...oustside the knowledge of the Common man and woman voters.....politicians are paid off to push for high level legeslation changes and Civic officials are paid off to push for changes to civic by-laws which are then used to structure a dynamic in which specific groups are targeted via these legeslations to be OVERARRESTED and to be treated lightly in terms of punative impacts....this has a dual purpose...on one hand it forces police to see the same offenders immediatly back on the streets on a National level catalysing the Stockholm Syndrom paralell of "The Thin Blue Line" mentality which by proxy forces civic police forces and other forces to close ranks and on survival instinct treat these groups in an oppositionally defiant way using SOP which allows them to even kill and walk to enable themselves.On the other hand these targeted groups are also manipulated because they are first OVERARRESTED and then OVERRRELEASED BACK INTO SOCIETY TO SOON......soon they lose respec for the processes and law on both ends by feeling targeted AND by learning the law has no teeth to be respected.This eventually causes social unrest and conflict with the Police on an unusually high level because the People feel they must close ranks against the Police to be safe and treated fairly.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join