It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Leader calls for the killing of more cops, says cops are an occupying army

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The police are hired and fired LOCALLY,not conscripted NOT TRAINED to fight a war just arrest people..I CAN'T do it Id shoot too much and like it that way,
their training is done that way as well ,best go protest THE TRAINING at schools, morons...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

That's an interesting comment. I'd not thought about Israel and the Palestinians.

But what we're seeing, I think, (I could be wrong) is much like Ferguson where the "community" saw the white cops as an occupying army. Things there have changed; the police chief is black, they're recruiting black officers and the white cops have more, or less, left, with the County Sherriff's office leaving Ferguson to police itself.

That's pretty much what needs to happen nationwide. They need to get the white cops out of the communities of color. As I understand it, that's been the way they've done business in many parts of California and as far as the Hispanic neighborhoods, the cops don't go anywhere near them.

If the cops back off the communities of color, this problem would go away.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

And guess what? ATS was rooting for them. 

And quite a few against them as well, just as here.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

That's pretty much what needs to happen nationwide. They need to get the white cops out of the communities of color. As I understand it, that's been the way they've done business in many parts of California and as far as the Hispanic neighborhoods, the cops don't go anywhere near them. If the cops back off the communities of color, this problem would go away.

Wait so the solution is to further perpetuate ignorance and racism by SEGREGATING cops?

To appease the racists in black neighborhoods?

Hell no.........

Second, the cops already started doing things like that in detroit last year after the big rally and kerfluffle, and then the black communities threw a FIT because the "cops werent doing anything"

Well you dont get to have it both ways

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Someone's listening and comprehension skills are quite seriously lacking if they can get this title, "BLM Leader calls for the killing of more cops, says cops are an occupying army," from that video.

This man was saying almost the exact opposite of the title of this thread. He was not the best speaker and tried to give a hypothetical about vengeance or vigilante justice (which I believe many of you were all for in another thread this week?) but was in reality not advocating what the headline says.

I see 1000% more hatred and rage against cops among long-time members here than from this video. This thread should be closed or HOAXed or LOL'd.
edit on 7/15/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
EDIT: This thread seems to be lying about its content in the title. Nothing of the hate speech that was claimed is in the OP's video. The author of this thread is spreading LIES.a reply to: theySeeme

Should be clear enough that we need to mark BLM as a terrorist group. They are openly showing themselves to be on in public.

EDIT: This thread seems to be lying about its content in the title. Nothing of the hate speech that was claimed is in the OP's video. The author of this thread is spreading LIES.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 15 Jul 2016 13:11:54 -05001620167America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I hope you are expressing issue with the author of the op itself and not the other members. I right now cannot watch the video and have to trust the content of the op based on what the author of the post wrote in it.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 15 Jul 2016 13:02:13 -05001620167America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Should be clear enough that we need to mark BLM as a terrorist group. They are openly showing themselves to be on in public.

I agree, the man in this video is very terroristic, this needs to stop

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

originally posted by: Tsubaki

True.

Exactly like this thread.

A black woman does something incredibly stupid and it's the end of the world lol.

Wow, didn't see that! That topic is the poster-boy of what we are talking about, how is that women a "BLM" leader? She is some random nutjob that the people who really work and are affiliated with BLM don't even know.

If she's a BLM leader, this guy is too!

Ehm... in case you were not aware that thread and its title did not lie. You posted a video that has a false title to it and the white man in this video turns out NOT to be saying anything of the sorts that you claimed he did but now you complain that people did not star and flag your thread?

And you somehow believe this proves your "argument"? ( if you even could call it that ).

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Better they do nothing than they be targets and attacked and have to shoot to protect their firearms, killing more people.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Better they do nothing than they be targets and attacked and have to shoot to protect their firearms, killing more people.

Do you not see the logic failure in that statement at all?

And if you are shooting at the police, you should probably plan on being shot......

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I hope you are expressing issue with the author of the op itself and not the other members. I right now cannot watch the video and have to trust the content of the op based on what the author of the post wrote in it.

Title of video: Black Lives Matter Protester Appears To Support Violence Against Cops

Title of this thread: BLM Leader calls for the killing of more cops, says cops are an occupying army

You tell me if this is a behavior encouraged on this site, to change a title that way, and then proceed to willfully misrepresent someone's words.

And, in addition, I gave a brief synopsis of the video. And an opinion. Whether you trust the OP is up to you. I would not.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Title of video: Black Lives Matter Protester Appears To Support Violence Against Cops

Title of this thread: BLM Leader calls for the killing of more cops, says cops are an occupying army

You tell me if this is a behavior encouraged on this site, to change a title that way, and then proceed to willfully misrepresent someone's words.

And, in addition, I gave a brief synopsis of the video. And an opinion. Whether you trust the OP is up to you. I would not.

Nice try manipulating the facts. Are you and the op related? You seem to express the same type of behavior.

No ATS does not enourage this behavior. The only time a thread title is not allowed to be changed is when it is part of a article to which the OP links to.

The author "TheySeeMe" Lied on all accounts. He lied in the header of the title and he perpetuated the lie throughout the post. You do your best defending it and also your comment that you gave a brief synopsis of the video is not worth a thing.

Why?

You are not the OP.
I read the OP, could not watch the video and trusted the author on the contents he posted and wrote in it AND i responded to that long before i or anyone else would have seen a post of yours. The OP should have been made in honesty.

On top of that. The op tried to use this to pretend that because there was a white guy supposedly saying what the OP CLAIMED (but lied about throughout) and say:

"owh see when its a white guy people dont condemn it"

I refer you and your friend who made the thread to my first reaction where i condemn the man.

this thread did not receive many stars and flags because it is made up out of one big lie

And that is where this discussion about it ends.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 15 Jul 2016 13:30:22 -05001620167America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

On a less satire note, this man is completely speaking facts. What's happening in America towards certain communities is exactly like what Israel is doing to Palestine/inians. Just a different uniform, but same guns, same mentality, same tactics.

Since when do Cops in America drop bombs on houses and kill innocent children?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BLee8127

On a less satire note, this man is completely speaking facts. What's happening in America towards certain communities is exactly like what Israel is doing to Palestine/inians. Just a different uniform, but same guns, same mentality, same tactics.

Since when do Cops in America drop bombs on houses and kill innocent children?

30 years ago in Philly they did, ironically the victims were black.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 15-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Wrong Thread...ARgh.

That, it definatly is.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Guy and gals please don't engage with theySeeme. It's already wrecked a few threads and isn't worth talking to. It doesn't break rules but is clearly bent on disrupting.

He is a agitator that you see at protest. He is part of the corruption and this thread finnaly proofs it witouth a doubt.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Violence is never the answer to solve anything the right way. Most cops are decent people, the last killing of cops in Dallas killed mostly nice cops, they wouldn't send the bad cops to an event guarding protesters. They sent their best cops to keep the peace. I guess these people want to kill off the nice cops so we get a lot of really agressive ones in the jobs that shoot right away and only want to dictate the people..

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: imitator
Ha... what is with people, this guy is far from being an agitator.
The Op is agitated by the truth, what is that saying..... better to get hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie.

Perhaps if people stuck with the actual truth instead of the manufactured one, the reception might be different.

I didn't see you say this in other threads like this. Why do people assume this guy is not a BLM leader? Because he is not black he can't be a leader of the BLM movement? Just curious. No one has posted proof that he isn't a BLM leader, so why are people saying this topic is bogus?

Literally none of what you said pertains to anything I said. Ergo, I will not bother myself to defend something I did not say.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
Ha... what is with people, this guy is far from being an agitator.
The Op is agitated by the truth, what is that saying..... better to get hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie.

Perhaps if people stuck with the actual truth instead of the manufactured one, the reception might be different.

I didn't see you say this in other threads like this. Why do people assume this guy is not a BLM leader? Because he is not black he can't be a leader of the BLM movement? Just curious. No one has posted proof that he isn't a BLM leader, so why are people saying this topic is bogus?

Literally none of what you said pertains to anything I said. Ergo, I will not bother myself to defend something I did not say.

We can agree to disagree, not trying to attack anyone, just opening some eyes that want to be opened, that's all.

I think this is a legitimate discussion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join