It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Leader calls for the killing of more cops, says cops are an occupying army

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doom and Gloom
a reply to: theySeeme

I see you have changed the title of your thread to make your agenda slightly less apparent. You envision yourself as some self proclaimed activist for the the down trodden. You speak on these forums essentially claiming that most people on this site are Racists.

Your posts are really getting old. We need less divisiveness in this country. We need to stop seeing skin color and start seeing people. YOU are not helping in that aspect. Continue to spew your bigotry and eventually you will be ignored by all.

Your name is theySeeme, I do see you and I see what you are trying to do.

Where were you in this topic - www.abovetopsecret.com... ?

On another note, why is your post not deleted for being off topic and about me, a member?
edit on 15-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: theySeeme

originally posted by: robbeh

On a less satire note, this man is completely speaking facts. What's happening in America towards certain communities is exactly like what Israel is doing to Palestine/inians. Just a different uniform, but same guns, same mentality, same tactics. It's strange how because the person speaking on the microphone is white - it seems normal and ok (probably because it is normal and ok to say such a thing, it's the truth), but had he been black, it would be spun 100 different other ways.

Take note folks.
lmfao! !!!!

eejits

Come on you know it's true. During the Oregon Rancher incident just a few months ago they were advocating for shooting the police, calling the police occupiers in uniforms just like this guy. And guess what? ATS was rooting for them.

Strange double, or even triple standards on these ends.

Correction: some on ats were rooting for them. Then again, some on ats also think the world is flat and it's the greatest lie in history to say otherwise. You're a big fan of blanket statements, aren't you? Keeps things nice and tidy in a small mind.

As far as the occupying army bit: people like to complain about police brutality and a police state and so on. The reality is that people pay far more attention to the overwhelmingly minority of problems and ignore the overwhelming majority, because the MSM would like you to believe exactly what you're posting. According to the BJS, about 85% of calls for service are handled to the satisfaction of the complainant. And there's little to no statistical difference across racial lines. Roughly nine out of ten people who made a call for service say they're just as likely or more likely to make another call for service if they need to instead of not calling. Somewhere between one and two percent of all face to face contact between law enforcement and the public, on an actual call, results in some use of force. Not lethal force. Not combatives. ANY kind of use of force, from pressure points to chemical spray to lethal force.

Facts and such.
true ^^^ couldnt have said it better !

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Attention.....

Stick to the topic of the OP.

Not each other. The topic is never about other members. That is always Off Topic.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Ha... what is with people, this guy is far from being an agitator.
The Op is agitated by the truth, what is that saying..... better to get hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 123143

Until blacks get their house in order they will never find what they are seeking. Change must come from within.

Their culture glorifies gangsters, inmates, drugs, and crime in general. That is no way to advance in a civilized society.

That's like saying

Until whites get their house in order they will never find what they are seeking. Change must come from within.

Their culture glorifies invaiding countries, dropping bombs in innocent civilians, rioting and setting fires after hockey team looses, conducting experiments with viruses and STD's on minorities, systemetic sexual exploitation of children in churches of all places. That is no way to advance in a civilized society.

See, anyone can make up stereotypes.

A black president is running drone missions in the ME right now.

A black president killed Bin Laden.

A black president is stoking black racism.

White children are the predominant victims of the clergy, so that one doesn't work.

I am white and the military experimented on my company and me, which was predominantly white, so that's a wash.

Stop making excuses.

Blacks need to drop the "poor me" attitude. Right now they are the boy who cried, "Wolf!" No one cares anymore because they act like a bunch of babies.

If they want respect they must earn it and the way to do that is to stop sniveling and clean up their collective household.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Until blacks get their house in order they will never find what they are seeking. Change must come from within.

Their culture glorifies gangsters, inmates, drugs, and crime in general. That is no way to advance in a civilized society.

That's like saying

Until whites get their house in order they will never find what they are seeking. Change must come from within.

Their culture glorifies invaiding countries, dropping bombs in innocent civilians, rioting and setting fires after hockey team looses, conducting experiments with viruses and STD's on minorities, systemetic sexual exploitation of children in churches of all places. That is no way to advance in a civilized society.

White children are the predominant victims of the clergy, so that one doesn't work.

I am white and the military experimented on my company and me, which was predominantly white, so that's a wash.

Stop making excuses.

Blacks need to drop the "poor me" attitude. Right now they are the boy who cried, "Wolf!" No one cares anymore because they act like a bunch of babies.

If they want respect they must earn it and the way to do that is to stop sniveling and clean up their collective household.

Gee, I recall a post from you where you said the president is a puppet doing the dirty work of someone else, I wonder what that guy looks like. Let's not get petty here, I started this topic with ground facts and points of view, let's stick with those and have a civil discussion.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

My post was actually about your initial post and the fact that you changed your misleading title. Everyone has an agenda now a days. I was not in that thread because this topic of racism and reparations is stupid. It needs to go. I ask you, did that person actually say those things in the thread you mentioned? If so do you feel that white people, who have nothing to do with slavery that occured over 150 years should actually give their personal possessions to people who feel that they are oppressed?

The impression that cops are going out on their beat with the intention of "Hey let me go kill me some N***ers" false and stupid. The perpetuation of that false narrative in the media and on forums around the internet is destroying this country.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doom and Gloom

My post was actually about your initial post and the fact that you changed your misleading title. Everyone has an agenda now a days. I was not in that thread because this topic of racism and reparations is stupid. It needs to go. I ask you, did that person actually say those things in the thread you mentioned? If so do you feel that white people, who have nothing to do with slavery that occured over 150 years should actually give their personal possessions to people who feel that they are oppressed?

The impression that cops are going out on their beat with the intention of "Hey let me go kill me some N***ers" false and stupid. The perpetuation of that false narrative in the media and on forums around the internet is destroying this country.

Wow, I've never seen someone go so far around a debate before, that was crazy.

Listen, you said the title of this topic is misleading, you should do that to all the other topics that start like "BLM Leader - insert crazy thing here -", because every single last one of those topics are false as well, they are misleading, with hundreds of stars, and no one has ever seen you post in those.

Only here, why is that?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: robbeh

On a less satire note, this man is completely speaking facts. What's happening in America towards certain communities is exactly like what Israel is doing to Palestine/inians. Just a different uniform, but same guns, same mentality, same tactics. It's strange how because the person speaking on the microphone is white - it seems normal and ok (probably because it is normal and ok to say such a thing, it's the truth), but had he been black, it would be spun 100 different other ways.

Take note folks.
lmfao! !!!!

eejits

Come on you know it's true. During the Oregon Rancher incident just a few months ago they were advocating for shooting the police, calling the police occupiers in uniforms just like this guy. And guess what? ATS was rooting for them.

Strange double, or even triple standards on these ends.

Maybe these people on the ranch had a LOGICAL argument? Cops are not doing anything to these people except responding to high crime areas which happen to be their neighborhoods. They would rather fight the police than help the police. Action/reaction..

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

That's like saying

Stop making excuses.

Gee, I recall a post from you where you said the president is a puppet doing the dirty work of someone else, I wonder what that guy looks like. Let's not get petty here, I started this topic with ground facts and points of view, let's stick with those and have a civil discussion.

I never made that comment about Obama, so I want you to cite the specific post, although you won't be able to because I didn't say it.

I've not been petty. I've stated the truth.

You just can't handle it.

Calling for violence against others makes BLM a hate group and domestic terrorists. They should be dealt with as such.
edit on 7/15/16 by 123143 because: SPELLING.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

BLM is a terrorist organization. Plain and simple.

You original thread title Was something to the effect of WHITE man and BLM rally......

You changed that title.

You are fixated on trying to vilify white people.

BLM does stupid #, says stupid #, are called on it and you proclaim from the mountain tops their message is virtuous and that any who oppose them are evil white racists. While you have the freedom to say what is on your mind, I also have the same right to call you on it.

I will make it simple. ALL racist crap in this country needs to stop. Perhaps the real point of discussion should be police brutality. Not racial divisiveness. Stop breaking the law. Stop being disrespectful and more people will live.

link   
Triple post.
edit on 15-7-2016 by Doom and Gloom because: (no reason given)

link   
double post
edit on 15-7-2016 by Doom and Gloom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Very strange times. You won't see this on the mainstream media though, it just doesn't fit the narrative, the guy holding the mic's just not the right shade, I guess.
What does his skin color have to do with it. BLM is a terrorist organization that preaches hatred and violence.

On another note, what if this man holding the mic is an official agitator? Sponsored by some other entity/organization just to stir up some trouble? It wouldn't be the first time someone has done something sinister like this, and this man appearance wise certainly fits the profile of an agitator. Not sure if to pass him off as completely crazy, but it seems people are listening to him there quite close.
They are listening to him and not shouting him down, seems to me they agree with the message.

It's a shame someone would spread this type of pollution using a microphone and speakers to a large number of people, very sad.
This is the nature of our modern day society, isn't nice that we are so evolved?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
The Op is agitated by the truth, what is that saying..... better to get hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie.

Perhaps if people stuck with the actual truth instead of the manufactured one, the reception might be different.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Wrong Thread...ARgh.
edit on 15-7-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: imitator

Perhaps if people stuck with the actual truth instead of the manufactured one, the reception might be different.

I didn't see you say this in other threads like this. Why do people assume this guy is not a BLM leader? Because he is not black he can't be a leader of the BLM movement? Just curious. No one has posted proof that he isn't a BLM leader, so why are people saying this topic is bogus?

edit on 15-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Very strange times. You won't see this on the mainstream media though, it just doesn't fit the narrative, the guy holding the mic's just not the right shade, I guess.

On another note, what if this man holding the mic is an official agitator? Sponsored by some other entity/organization just to stir up some trouble? It wouldn't be the first time someone has done something sinister like this, and this man appearance wise certainly fits the profile of an agitator. Not sure if to pass him off as completely crazy, but it seems people are listening to him there quite close.

It's a shame someone would spread this type of pollution using a microphone and speakers to a large number of people, very sad.

I hate to keep busting your bubble, but if you read the information about the video (scroll below the video) then you'll see this.

Published on Jul 9, 2016
A white man addressing the crowd at a Black Lives Matter protest in NYC's Union Square Park appears to suggest

"Maybe it would be better if someone went to the particular cop that did the shooting and administered justice," said the unidentified man.

Adding, "Because, we know the courts are not gonna do that," he said.

The leader of the rally, a man identified as "Mouse," loudly disagreed with the man and took the microphone away from him.

Would you care to show us how this unidentified man is a leader of BLM?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Guy and gals please don't engage with theySeeme. It's already wrecked a few threads and isn't worth talking to. It doesn't break rules but is clearly bent on disrupting.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Guy and gals please don't engage with theySeeme. It's already wrecked a few threads and isn't worth talking to. It doesn't break rules but is clearly bent on disrupting.

So true... Facts and evidence are non-factors to that cat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join