It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Leader calls for the killing of more cops, says cops are an occupying army

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Very strange times. You won't see this on the mainstream media though, it just doesn't fit the narrative, the guy holding the mic's just not the right shade, I guess.

On another note, what if this man holding the mic is an official agitator? Sponsored by some other entity/organization just to stir up some trouble? It wouldn't be the first time someone has done something sinister like this, and this man appearance wise certainly fits the profile of an agitator. Not sure if to pass him off as completely crazy, but it seems people are listening to him there quite close.

It's a shame someone would spread this type of pollution using a microphone and speakers to a large number of people, very sad.
edit on 15-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
On a less satire note, this man is completely speaking facts. What's happening in America towards certain communities is exactly like what Israel is doing to Palestine/inians. Just a different uniform, but same guns, same mentality, same tactics. It's strange how because the person speaking on the microphone is white - it seems normal and ok (probably because it is normal and ok to say such a thing, it's the truth), but had he been black, it would be spun 100 different other ways.

And when I say "what's happening in America towards certain communities", I am not excluding white people, quite the opposite, our government has committed horrific crimes and enacted ridiculous laws against communities like

- Ranchers & Farmers
- WACO

and many more, time and time again. The oppression is happening to many different groups - the common theme here is that the government deems any GROUP a threat, it seems the government feels GROUPS are like FAMILIES, FAMILIES are like GANGS, GANGS are like ARMIES. The government is threatened by unity, doesn't matter what kind whether it be religious, racial, sexual-orientational (sp?). Look at how the feds handled the Oregon incident. Happens to hispanics, happens to blacks, happens to everyone.

Take note folks.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme
On a less satire note, this man is completely speaking facts. What's happening in America towards certain communities is exactly like what Israel is doing to Palestine/inians. Just a different uniform, but same guns, same mentality, same tactics. It's strange how because the person speaking on the microphone is white - it seems normal and ok (probably because it is normal and ok to say such a thing, it's the truth), but had he been black, it would be spun 100 different other ways.

Take note folks.
lmfao! !!!!

eejits

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: robbeh

Take note folks.
lmfao! !!!!

eejits

Come on you know it's true. During the Oregon Rancher incident just a few months ago they were advocating for shooting the police, calling the police occupiers in uniforms just like this guy. And guess what? ATS was rooting for them.

Strange double, or even triple standards on these ends.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

If I were at a rally with some guy talking like this; I would try to ease them up to the "front lines" and then back away to let them stand out alone. As should be done with any one trying to start trouble.

I am not saying I totally disagree with what he is expressing, but he does seen to be trying to stir the crowd into taking some action which would not be good for anyone.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind

If I were at a rally with some guy talking like this; I would try to ease them up to the "front lines" and then back away to let them stand out alone. As should be done with any one trying to start trouble.

I am not saying I totally disagree with what he is expressing, but he does seen to be trying to stir the crowd into taking some action which would not be good for anyone.

Which brings me to the second question in the OP - what if this man is a plant, a sponsored agitator of some sorts. What if this video is actual proof of one? His speaking mannerisms are VERY persuasive, scarily so. I don't want to use the word "pro" but I have to -- this man is a pro at speech.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Its ironic that there's no need to point out that this man is in no way a representation of an / the entire [insert group here] in this thread. It's assumed for cases like this.
edit on 15-7-2016 by Tsubaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki
Its ironic that there's no need to point out that this man is in no way a representation of an / the entire [insert group here] in this thread. It's assumed for cases like this.

I noticed that as well, had he been black someone would have made a topic called "BLM LEADERSPEAKS TO LARGE BLACK CROWD ENCOURAGING POLICE KILLINGS AFTER DALLAS", and it would have 250 stars, be #2 or #3 on the front page for 2-3 days, and get all the praise.

Literally, that's not just an assumption, it's actually what happens around here. When you just change ONE simple little variable in the equation - race, it's no longer threatning, it's no longer harmful. Not even worth covering on the news.

Strange times

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

True.

Exactly like this thread.

A black woman does something incredibly stupid and it's the end of the world lol.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki

True.

Exactly like this thread.

A black woman does something incredibly stupid and it's the end of the world lol.

Wow, didn't see that! That topic is the poster-boy of what we are talking about, how is that women a "BLM" leader? She is some random nutjob that the people who really work and are affiliated with BLM don't even know.

If she's a BLM leader, this guy is too!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Exactly my point.
The National Guard fired on hippy white kids at Kent State for putting flowers in their gun barrels. What would a cop do with an old man, standing alone, and spouting off this way?
Plus the police would quickly see that the crowd was not acting on his speech.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

If its one thing i have learned about ATS,they stick with their race regardless of what they do.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Why are there no sucessfull civil suits won by familes of murder-by-Cop victims????

Procedures dont change unless there is impetus for change and we all know money is the mover.....what we see happening is coming from the movement of the tail of the snake.........you need to follow this movement up to the HEADS OF THE SNAKE.

Answer this question.....then make a big long list of the people Judges Lwyers Prosecutors Investigators /their sympathetic legeslation/politicians/Financers and othes who are responsible for PREVENTING SUCESSFULL 100 MILLION DOLLAR LAWSUITS.....and you will have the bull by the cojones.

This is an action aimed at ALL AMERICANS and the Police AND minority groups are being manipulated against each other by THE PEOPLE YOU WILL FIND ON YOUR LIST.....these are some of TPTB.

Flush them out.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Why are there no sucessfull civil suits won by familes of murder-by-Cop victims????

There are not many successful civil suits won by families of murder-by cop victims because the police departments are using hundreds of millions of our tax dollars each year to pay these families to settle outside of a court-room; in a bid to protect the image of the department and the city.

Families of murder-by-cop victims get millions most of the time.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
How misleading... I didn't hear this white man speak of killing more cops. Nor is he a BLM leader.

Why even post this garbage? To create more buzz on ATS over race and police?

Shame.

The white man said the police force is an occupational army, and have declared war on black America and the middle-class.

Nothing about killing more police officers.

Garbage title, garbage thread.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Until blacks get their house in order they will never find what they are seeking. Change must come from within.

Their culture glorifies gangsters, inmates, drugs, and crime in general. That is no way to advance in a civilized society.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 123143

Until blacks get their house in order they will never find what they are seeking. Change must come from within.

Their culture glorifies gangsters, inmates, drugs, and crime in general. That is no way to advance in a civilized society.

That's like saying

Until whites get their house in order they will never find what they are seeking. Change must come from within.

Their culture glorifies invaiding countries, dropping bombs in innocent civilians, rioting and setting fires after hockey team looses, conducting experiments with viruses and STD's on minorities, systemetic sexual exploitation of children in churches of all places. That is no way to advance in a civilized society.

See, anyone can make up stereotypes.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: robbeh

Take note folks.
lmfao! !!!!

eejits

Come on you know it's true. During the Oregon Rancher incident just a few months ago they were advocating for shooting the police, calling the police occupiers in uniforms just like this guy. And guess what? ATS was rooting for them.

Strange double, or even triple standards on these ends.

Correction: some on ats were rooting for them. Then again, some on ats also think the world is flat and it's the greatest lie in history to say otherwise. You're a big fan of blanket statements, aren't you? Keeps things nice and tidy in a small mind.

As far as the occupying army bit: people like to complain about police brutality and a police state and so on. The reality is that people pay far more attention to the overwhelmingly minority of problems and ignore the overwhelming majority, because the MSM would like you to believe exactly what you're posting. According to the BJS, about 85% of calls for service are handled to the satisfaction of the complainant. And there's little to no statistical difference across racial lines. Roughly nine out of ten people who made a call for service say they're just as likely or more likely to make another call for service if they need to instead of not calling. Somewhere between one and two percent of all face to face contact between law enforcement and the public, on an actual call, results in some use of force. Not lethal force. Not combatives. ANY kind of use of force, from pressure points to chemical spray to lethal force.

Facts and such.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I see you have changed the title of your thread to make your agenda slightly less apparent. You envision yourself as some self proclaimed activist for the the down trodden. You speak on these forums essentially claiming that most people on this site are Racists.

Your posts are really getting old. We need less divisiveness in this country. We need to stop seeing skin color and start seeing people. YOU are not helping in that aspect. Continue to spew your bigotry and eventually you will be ignored by all.

Your name is theySeeme, I do see you and I see what you are trying to do.

edit on 15-7-2016 by Doom and Gloom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join