It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Confused perpetator" or "IS" terrorist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
ISIS will claim that this was their attack they will take responsibility

The government and the media will lap it up and blame ISIS in some way for this because they need to keep the boogymonster alive.

The truth is however this guy may very well be "ISIS Inspired" rather than "ISIS Directed", he sounds to me like some wife-beater scum bag who has flipped out and taken up the ISIS mantel. Does not actually make him a member of ISIS acting on their behalf.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I could believe "lone driver maniac" if it was the truck alone, but what about the weapons that were supposed to be found there?
That would have cost money (and taken some organising)- a big investment for something he didn't actually use.

edit on 15-7-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo
a reply to: DerBeobachter

ISIS is already praising the attack.

People reported the truck driver shouting allahu akbar.

Really??? Where???
This is the first time i heard that. Yesterday i thought, not joking:
And tomorrow they have people that heard that he screamed Allahu Akbar while riding the truck with fullspeed and getting shot, some kind of superheroes with the best hearing ever, in all that chaos. It even looks as if all the windows of the truck have been closed.

And the news the "IS" declared responsibility didn´t find it´s way to germany, over the web yet...

Everything looks like as if this guy freaked out. Mental problems are reported, problems with money, family, aggression problems. No evidence found yet for a political or religious motivation.
At a time where every fart is spinned to an "IS" terror attack.

I don´t have an english source, but maybe use a translator, this is what they are reporting now:
Nice attacker Bouhlel: Lone wolf, father, previously convicted
" There is nothing that points to a religious or political radicalisation"
"The backgrounds are not clear yet"
"There are reports on Twitter(!!!, very "credible") that Bouhlel shouted Allahu Akbar, but there is no confirmation that this really happened"
"Hollande called it a terror attack instantly, but yet no organisation claimed responsibility for the attack"

Now i even heard people say that the officials and the mass media would try to hide that it was a muslim "IS" terror attack, with such reports. But that is bullsh.., because Hollande used the terror card from the first second of the attack, called for bombing in and around syria(remember, Bouhlel was born french and had tunisian!!! roots. Doesn´t he have to bomb france, or tunisia), the mass media and all european and western politicians "knew" from the first second that it was muslim terror. And they use this card, because they love to play this card. To cut all our freedoms, again and again.

Hollande used the terror card to extend the martial law he promised to end in two weeks. "Sure" only to prevent the people from terror attacks, with spying on all of them. Did that work only time yet? But why are the calling for more and more of that total observation of all people, potential terrorists, obvisiously. Otherwise there would be no reason to spy on all citizens, if they are not all potential terrorists. Nice how the rulers trust us people, but that´s another story.

For me it still looks, by the things we know till now, that Bouhlel freaked out, and this tragic event is used to hold up the constant terror fear. Because only when all people are feared enough, the people will accept the cuttiing of their liberty, freedoms. Excused with the war against the terror.

But somehow, the more "1984", the more terror attacks happen. People ask why it ever hits france. Maybe because france is fast with bombing other countries? Remember Libya. Even before the USA france wanted to bomb Ghaddafi. And now the french government wants to bomb again.
Maybe because france has cutted the liberty and freedom of their people most in europe?
Maybe because they put the people from their colonies in ghettos in france and don´t care about them anymore, for decades? Maybe because they only accept their immigrants, migrants, born french people in their national football team if they play good(when they are "useful"), but not in their everyday lifes? Maybe because of the war between the rich and the rest of the world?

I can´t grasp how the whole "official" western world "knows", from the first second of the attack, that it was planned muslim "IS" terrorism, even if the evidence they presented us till now shows another picture. But the confused perpetrator wouldn´t fit the agenda. It`s kind of a bad joke, just to fear us all from terrorism, even no evidence is needed anymore to spin such stories.

"They" don´t even care anymore if the people believe their lies, they just go on and on, using every possible means.

edit on 15 7 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I could believe "lone driver maniac" if it was the truck alone, but what about the weapons that were supposed to be found there?
That would have cost money (and taken some organising)- a big investment for something he didn't actually use.

Who knows who put them there???
Can we believe anybody nowadays?
Most problem is believing the official stories...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
ISIS will claim that this was their attack they will take responsibility

The government and the media will lap it up and blame ISIS in some way for this because they need to keep the boogymonster alive.

Well said!

But normaly the "IS", if they had something to do with it, their internet propaganda agency would have spreaded videos yet. If they didn´t yet, maybe they have to produce them now, because they knew nothing about it before the attack.
They will maybe try to use that event as the west uses it to create terror fear.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

You seem like you have your head in the sand, you are on the Internet, use it.

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
If he wasn't an IS stooge, then where did all the money (The 80 odd grand he sent to his family) come from?

Not buying the lone nutter line as it's constantly rolled out by the MSM then proven to be a load of rubbish.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join