It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible prove of 'Flathearth and Mandela memes' pushed by Socialmedia platforms.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Ok for me is this proof that Mandela effect Flateath and probably some other CT's that I don't know about are invented/propagated by Psyop's.

ME/FE.

About 3 weeks ago I stopped with my research into Mandela (ME) and Flat-earth (FE) theories. As I already said in an earlier post Ct's (conspiracy theories) are candy for my brain. But FE is just simply too unbelievable and ME is too dangerous (made me bonkers). So I stopped investigating these theories....

YT algorithm and Psyops.

You tube is a great help for gathering info. I know the recommendations that it gives are based on my views. So I'm not at in the least surprised that YT gives FE/ME recommendations after seeing a video about those subjects. It's just the way the search algorithm ( you tube ) works , nothing wrong with that but ...

Now it gets weird.

To my own surprise even after 3 weeks I still get FE/ME recommendations. Why I asked myself ?
Most other CT searches disappear after a few days. For instance one time I searched for a research project a lot about 'reptiles in the government' on YT .

After I was finished with my research on the subject the recommendations about 'reptiles in the government' also disappeared after a couple of days.
That's how the YT algorithm usually works.

FE/ME doesn't disappear.

But as turned out FE/ME stays ! So I started to look into my account for reverences to FE/ME. Not a single one found ! All my subscriptions were FE/ME 'clean'. Also YT asked me time and time again what I thought about FE/ME vids why ? I responded with 'not very good' just to get rid of the recommendations. But it was all in-vane...

Yes I know I can probably turn off 'recommendations'. But that is beside the point. So what's the 'The point' you might ask ? Well...

The point of this !

For me it's proven (subjective i know) that YT is pushing FE/ME memes.

Hell at the moment I'm watching Frank medrano 'muscle up' videos. For god-sake tell me how does that relate to the flat-earth 'theory' ? Add that to the fact that both 'memes' became very popular in a very short time and there is only one conclusion possible.

French-fries's Conclusion:

Youtube is pushing ME/FE memes , Youtube algorithm is working like a kind of Psyop for at least FE/ME !!!!

To say it different ME/FE is like a hotel California .. once you get in you never can leave.

Sample of one.

But I'm just a sample of one and to really really prove that (YT is Psyop on ME/FE) I need more people that noticed the same behaviour of YT on it's recommendations for a definite conclusion.

So This is my Question ?

Do you believe (after reading my thread) or have you any evidence that CT (conspiracy theories) are deliberately 'pushed' to the public by YT or other platforms ?

edit on 7152016 by frenchfries because: language syntax corrected

edit on 7152016 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

I still get recommended videos for a game I stopped playing, and thusly, stopped watching videos of over a year ago.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

I still get recommended videos for a game I stopped playing, and thusly, stopped watching videos of over a year ago.

I get videos about penis enlargement.. i don't mind the recommendations but the ones from my girlfriend and my mum really hurt..

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Ah thanks for the response. A year ago that's long !

May I ask To further investigate that (with regard to the YT algorithm) :

What game was that ?
And Do you have any subscribers that refer to that game in your account ? yes/no

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

You mean without even watching the subject ?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Go to youtube settings and click....................

Clear Watch History..

yea mmmmm nice right?

And it used to be spelled Febreeze. Just so we are on the same page.

hahaha

edit on 15-7-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

It was an online tank game on my iPad.

I don't log in to YouTube, but it only happens with my iPad.

I guess it just remembers what I've watched over the years.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

but it only happens with my iPad.

Thanks for the info ... helps in reconstructing the YT algorithm !

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

I don't log in to YouTube, but it only happens with my iPad.

I guess it just remembers what I've watched over the years.

clearing your internet browsing history knocks out youtube(google) algorithm if logged out.
If logged in to youtube, you have to clear youtube memory..

either way gets you back to zero... Well zero lol... It gets you back to "pop culture"

I try and force it to go odd routes to find new things, like building a good pandora station.

And by the way Flat Earth (FE) and Mandela Effect (ME) are both very popular right now.. There is no Nibiru.. No 2012, no Elenin, or Strange sky sounds.. There is no Jade Helm, or Agenda 21. There is no 9/11 or JFK...

People are weird about CERN and Dimensions, and the bible, and Mandela effects all the sudden, so it will pop up easy..

edit on 15-7-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Nice tip ... but did this already just forgot to mention it. No FE/ME was in it this time. But still getting FE/ME recommendations.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I find it amusing that FB gives me friend recommendations for my sock puppet account. Their algorithms are AMAZING.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

Nice tip ... but did this already just forgot to mention it. No FE/ME was in it this time. But still getting FE/ME recommendations.

no you did not

If you did there would be NO recommendations.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

my sock puppet account. Their algorithms are AMAZING.

prove that you're not a sock puppet

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

People are weird about CERN and Dimensions, and the bible, and Mandela effects all the sudden, so it will pop up easy..

Well I get that ... but the all the sudden is where my CT comes in (memes pushed by YT)... Did remove cache and still mandela and such ? Is really everyone looking for that kind of vids. I mean I can understand Mandela. But flat earth ? most people must have some scientific background ?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I got a friend recommendation for a person that I used to speak to years ago on IRC, we had no mutual friends, live in different countries, basically no discernible reason why the two of us would be linked on Facebook, which never even existed back then.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

He is him??

I knew a user on here who had over 20 accounts though..

careful on the internet now.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

my sock puppet account. Their algorithms are AMAZING.

prove that you're not a sock puppet

His sock puppet now thinks that too..

Will be quite awkward at the Xmas party this year!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Nevermind...

So I did a little test..

blank slate 0 recommendations. as in there isn't even a recommended spot..

first video after typing in "above top secret" some guy went to greenland and hung out with the locals for 20 years.. next video.. which was on "play next" was Einstein 22 interesting facts..

That's when a CERN mandela effect video popped up recommended for me haha..

so yea..

I see.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Nobody can touch your mind. Unless you willingly accept it. Cope with that.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

ah... good test. will try it out myself! You where right about the recommendations. I already had some. Next thing I do remove them from my GF's PC (different ip). Look if without them ME/FE pops up at the same rate

<<   2  3 >>

join