It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is it? Something to think about

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
next one I want to hear big head todd, circle.........cool seeing your part of the world i'm stuck in Dallas....a reply to: Aliensarehere

edit on 16-7-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
next one I want to hear broken hearted savior.....cool seeing your part of the world i'm stuck in Dallas....a reply to: Aliensarehere

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Anyone ever see ufos morph into planes or helicopters?

There has been a wave going on in my part of the world, specifically over one particular city you can see orbs hover every night after sunset.

I have personally seen many strange things in the sky since, and much evidence to indicate a high strangeness. On a number of occasions I have seen flying craft morph or change into a plane or helicopter. The other night a bright hovering light changed into a helicopter then it just disappeared.

It appears they are here and they are watching us. And they hide and play games and make it seem totally like everything is normal.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensarehere
It's the northern part of the sky. Maybe sun lighting up only that one bit of cloud somehow?
[...]
Just something to think about

There's a bunny in the clouds.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensarehere

hmmm

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join