It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Limo, 4 not 6. I found irrefutable proof. How I beat the Mandela effect / D Wave / CERN

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Back in 2011, maybe 010 as well, I was intrigued by the films and conspiracies surrounding the JFK Assassination.

One film I studied I was focusing on a person and had still images from the film and by chance had one image of the Limo.

It was saved with a name that was unrelated and in a format few know. The screenshot was taken in 2011.

I then found the film today. It was orvis or something like that. I took a screen shot of the limo,

sized it (using rear wheel diameter), rotated and aligned the limo (+/- 1%) and placed it in a picture with the one I had from 2011.

Added a grid so you can see the alignment more precisely. Not a great image, but the dimensions are clear.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
you beat them, or you showed the effect or proof, thereof......

interesting, for sure.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn

So could you add some commentary as to why this is significant? It is not an image I have seen before.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
now, now.....s & flagg for content and add more to My Buddy....John, I do believe he was fixin to go 100% Gold backed there, ya

but now looky there that one is further away?? rear wheels do look good for apparent diameter give ya that,.there's another pic of a 4 seater here on A T S....like up close and personal
edit on 14-7-2016 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

The file was saved as a .psp and evidently was overlooked by whatever device changed the past. This was the only view of the limo in a folder of about 30 screenshots I took of a person of interest. Back in 2011. I believe the name and extension was not something that even an AI self learning computer or device or what the tool used could decipher as what it was changing regarding that historical event.

I believe this is how I beat the effect. Maybe if they were all limo pics the correlation would have been picked up, but since the other pics were crops of a person only, even if that were scanned for the would be changes, it was not found.

I would say significant; others, I can't speak for.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I agree that it's significant, surely.
Anytime we can find a same date, same moment, but disparate image, then we have shown the effect many of us "crazy" people have been alluding to and speaking up about.....

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Notice the people outside the limo? I did not look for that exact frame, but there are three in different positions. The chunky looking one I studied and believe if he were leaning toward the limo as in the 2011 frame, size would be very close.
I also noted that the changed stretch had 1957 I think hub caps. They had 3 steps or tiers tapering towards the center, where the early 60's were more flat. HArd to tell in this shot, but the Zapruder film has a frame or two you can make it out.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I think it used to be called something different than the Mandela effect.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
yes, that would be one of the only ways.....like meat puppet in 5th what the hail....movie.....he....hea reply to: imd12c4funn

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

So could you add some commentary as to why this is significant? It is not an image I have seen before.

Also, the grass in the 2011 shot was greener. More colorful.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Looks like the same limo to me?

If you adjust the exposure, contrast, hue and saturation you could match colors.

There are different people in the picture. The shots are obviously not taken at the same time.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
and two bump persons at the front...and that's the umbrella man in brown behind the car....

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
i' jealous of you man....Imd12c4funn........does Ivars still have the best fish and chowder? me, ah been 7 years gone by now....
edit on 14-7-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 14-7-2016 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

If you adjust the exposure, contrast, hue and saturation you could match colors.

There are different people in the picture. The shots are obviously not taken at the same time.

he length of the bottom (altered) stretch is significantly longer than the top original limo. The rear suspension is lower as Jackie is on the trunk lid, but even if I were off a little, the difference in the two lengths is obvious.
I see nothing that could be interpreted as the same regarding length.

Also, in the "new" versions, when they are loading up into the 6 seater, the CIA or front passenger loads a box between the driver and himself. I would like to know what is in it. Not a bouquet. Check it out if interested.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
i' jealous of you man....Imd12c4funn........does Ivars still have the best fish and chowder? me, ah been 7 years gone by now....

Yes. But I've cut way back after Fukushima.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Could you provide a larger pic? Time stamp would be interesting to compare. Also the angle is not familiar to me. Thank you for additional info.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I think that the two images, being from different frames, show the car from different angles, and that would result in a change in apparent size, right?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: imd12c4funn

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

he length of the bottom (altered) stretch is significantly longer than the top original limo. The rear suspension is lower as Jackie is on the trunk lid, but even if I were off a little, the difference in the two lengths is obvious.
I see nothing that could be interpreted as the same regarding length.

Also, in the "new" versions, when they are loading up into the 6 seater, the CIA or front passenger loads a box between the driver and himself. I would like to know what is in it. Not a bouquet. Check it out if interested.

You mean the difrence in camera position is obvious don't you? Your nit good with perspective see to see if the car is difrent you would have to take a known variable like the height. Than you can make your grids on both pictures match even though it would still be slightly off because one shot is showing the limo at an angle. Exact marching would be impossible but you could get close.

Your top image thr blocks need to be smaller since it's further away from thr camera. Just lining them up on a grid proves nothing other than you were really bored.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
It's a matter of perspective (no, not opinion but angle and distance). Even the people are different sizes.

The camera isn't in the same position for both images.

It's the same car.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: imd12c4funn
a reply to: liveandlearn

The file was saved as a .psp and evidently was overlooked by whatever device changed the past...

I believe the name and extension was not something that even an AI self learning computer or device or what the tool used could decipher as what it was changing regarding that historical event...

I believe this is how I beat the effect...

I'm afraid to even ask, but is this the operating assumption now of people who believe in this "effect?"

Devices, machines, artifical intelligences changing insignificant details of the past in order to, what, mess with us?

Skynet is real, and figured the most efficient way to conquer humanity was to make us question whether Forrest Gump feels that life is or was a box of chocolates?

Was sex happening in the city, or along with it? Did the guy interview just a random vampire, or THE vampire?

Depend, or Depends?

Or maybe at different times on that fateful day in Dallas, it is difficult to determine how many men are in the car? Maybe they are ducking or seeking help, or you just can't see them?

Or, I guess it's possible that the device's ultimate plan for dividing the human race is to have us fight over 'Stain vs. 'Stein. One option does seem more logical than the other, however.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join