It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President and the People: A National Conversation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: lostbook

The issue shouldn't be about Obama and it isn't. The issue of mistrust and violence between police and minority communities has been going on for way too long. The purpose of this thread is to discuss the town hall which covers the issue; not how good/bad a President Obama is.

Not to speak for the poster you were responding too, but I get his point. It is about Obama (as noted in your title). Obama and many others have been playing us for a long time, and I do suspect this was just theater -- at best. We do have to look at how this issue is being used to play us. The game is divide-and-conquer. We must look at those pulling the strings as well.

There is a good reason for the mistrust between the police and minority communities.

It's definitely divide and conquer; divide and conquer by race, economic status, political orientation, sexual preference, etc..

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

It's definitely divide and conquer; divide and conquer by race, economic status, political orientation, sexual preference, etc..

That's it exactly. And it seems they're always coming up with more ways to divide us and pit us against each other. Last night's "conversation" was race. After the Brexit vote it was all about ages -- the poor millenials who didn't vote were angry at the older folks who voted leave. I shudder to think what they'll come up with next...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join