It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NOW Possible Terrorist Attack Nice France

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
How much is enough?

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

But this was new!

I cannot believe that some brain dead retard decided he's going to drive a bloody truck trough human beings!!!!!!

It's not possible to prevent this kind of attack, unless you know before hand who to monitor.
France and the whole world needs to wake the f#ck up and stop worrying about hurting feelings of some group, and instead should focus on providing security!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Sky and Reuters saying 100 injured, 30 dead, man driving truck also fired gun, he is now dead. Has been confirmed as terrorist attack by French authorities. We need to start naming this for what it is and stop the left wing pc crap.

CX

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Sky News update....

news.sky.com...

CX.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

They are talking dozens dead.

R.I.P.

Driver is reported dead. Bastards were waiting for security to lessen after the Euro championship and picked a seaside destination, full of families.

No words

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Saw the NBC breaking news. I just stood there numb. My psyche is fried. Not even there and am afraid to let the sorrow anger and fear get to me. The world is hurting too much.

link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

But this was new!

I cannot believe that some brain dead retard decided he's going to drive a bloody truck trough human beings!!!!!!

Really? They blow them up, so why not? They drown people in cages. They set them on fire. They behead them. I think this guy seems tame by comparison.
I hope the French people beat him to within an inch of his life and kept him alive to squeal on his radical handlers.
edit on 14-7-2016 by JetBlackStare because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Firearm selections suck too right now.
Guess it's time to turn on what you have ,if you like your country...again...

link   
My sister has been in touch with my parents. They are fine. But they are trying to leave Nice as quickly as they can. They want to head home to Sainte Maxime.

This world is going to hell...

It's so horrible to read a line about a terrorist attack and then realise you have loved ones there.

My sister worked exactly opposite the admiral Duncan im soho when it was bombed . I remember watching the news and seeing the map and the that gut numbing feeling when I realised my sister was on the other side of the road
edit on 14-7-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

link   
Peace and Love to all may God be with us all

Our consent to our representatives must be in question............ these events are happening with to much frequency?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
How many more women, men, and children must be raped and murdered before the goverments of Europe stop the PC bullsh#t and does what every person knows needs to be done
edit on 14-7-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

It's not possible to prevent this kind of attack, unless you know before hand who to monitor.
France and the whole world needs to wake the f#ck up and stop worrying about hurting feelings of some group, and instead should focus on providing security!

But doing that might mean you get called mean names!

The people who do this are digging their own graves. The more they lash out at the generosity of the West, giving them a place to live and food to eat, the more the people will wake up to the error of their compassion un-tempered by wisdom, and the sooner this trash is dealt with how they should be dealt with.

edit on 7/14/2016 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Just occurred to me Obama and Hillary don't have their usual excuse to fall back on here.

Can't blame this on guns. Maybe they'll blame it on trucks.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Confirmed by the police as terrorist attack, 30 dead and 100 injured so far... Said to be more than one person inside the truck, driver shot dead by the police.
edit on 14-7-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Glad she's safe mate

I'm wondering if the stampede at the tower was due to people hearing about the Nice attack? Could have panicked.

CX.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
Damn...my parents are in the nice/cannes area right now..

Gonna give em a call. F*ck!

My boss is on vacation in Europe. I just hope his itinerary has him elsewhere. I know they were planning on France for part of it.

link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Let us know when you get in touch with your parents. Thoughts with you.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: imod02
How many more women, men, and children must be raped and murdered before the goverments of Europe stop the PC bullsh#t and does what every person knows needs to be done

America isn't much better.

The left that is. Our President. Hillary. Bernie. Etc.

It's not just Europe, it's the left in the West who keeps denying this and is more concerned about "offending" while innocent civilians keep paying for it with their lives.

link   

originally posted by: Fingle
Peace and Love to all may God be with us all

Our consent to our representatives must be in question............ these events are happening with to much frequency?

There is a time to think of God and a time to act, its now a time to act

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Im sorry this will upset some on here but this cant be allowed to keep happening. Close the bloody borders in Europe and start interning people who are on the radar. In 2nd World War Germans etc were interned because although most were innocent there was no way of knowing who the enemy was. Deportations should be put in place. Stop allowing people from Libya, Syria, Turkey. There are already sleeper cells here. Which those of us with a brain could see last year when a million were allowed in unabated. I am so angry and upset for the normal French citizens they didnt ask for this just their incompetent leaders!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join