It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think the lotto is fixed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: Profusion
Lottery jackpot fixing investigation expands...

I do believe real people win lottery jackpots, but I also believe it is fixed. Real people have to win in order to cover the deals under the table. But occasionally, those deals get outed. Oops.

That was interesting. The connection to his brother (a judge) doesn't indict the gubment at all, does it?

Tommy Tipton, Eddie's brother, who bought a winning Colorado Lotto ticket in 2005, resigned his position last month as a justice of the peace in Flatonia, Texas, 100 miles west of Houston, but hasn't been charged. Colorado authorities are investigating.

Quickly ducked out the door, didn't he? That 'lead' (to politics) won't lead anywhere.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Snarl
It doesn't have to be rigged. The odds of winning are just that astronomically low.

The lottery is a much needed tax on people who are bad at math.

Ahhhhhhahahahahaha

Thanks Snarl. So simple yet so clever, aren't they?

And to think I posted that to ATS and now their sales are plummeting.

I've ruined it, haven't I?

You told the truth. I hope it ruins them.

Damn money grubbers. The whole lot, into the sun.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I mean now jackpots are approaching 1 billion dollars.

That's a lot of money.

I would not be surprised if they rigged games with certain people to get some of it back.

Question: where does all the profit go?

Who pockets the money?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Per se, such games with completely random picking of a numbered ball from a closed container cannot be rigged, but there are various schemes that have been studied by western spooks on statistics tricks on how to reliably win lotto games.

In fact the French, Dutch, German and Italian intelligence have demonstrated their full potential in gambling with taxpayer's money. In particular regarding the ongoing FIFA world cup, all these spooks have been collecting a loooot of public opinion from experts and not-so-experts in order to formulate schemes attempt a bet on the winner.

...oh BTW, according to unnamed officials most of the western spooks bets were on Portugal to win the world cup !

... hey, that's cheap ! It's just taxpayer's money taken from a classified budget, written by a classified team, of a classified parliament committee...
who cares about taxpayers losses , they don't even know how the money is being spent in the first place.

edit on 9-7-2018 by Flanker86 because: c

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join